Prof. Xasan Cali "If Puntland hadn’t defended itself from Farmaajo, it wouldn't have had elections"

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
the first paragraph confuses me, but I agree with the rest.

the video is cringe, Makawe is wasiirka musiboyinka its not even his position to talk about district status, but its still cringe you follow ?
Basically, make Galguduud Sare the aim and the end goal, but we deal with what we have now. Farmajo and his PMs and predecessors were useless with it, and played a hearty game of chess so we deal with it. We mould Galmudug into a functioning state, with our neighbours, HGs, in a peaceful manner which will benefit all sides in a unified manner, or we do a final solution.

Its cringe, its actually very politically incorrect, so much errors, wasirka made a huge gaff, but since when did we ever play this subclan game. This BS we kept far away from, but somehow we let it slide now? CaamCaam doing his dirty laundry outside like its normal, Dabascar starting up the rhetorics, all this is a new game, with nefarious intention from shishiyees, as clearly seen.....

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@Duchess 1m1v isn't less possible in rest of Somalia than it is in PL, that is a what you like to think but it isn't the reality, you have brainwashed yourself into thinking a shithole like PL is utopia and the rest of Somalia is like madmax world, not the case at all, everywhere is the same on average, and the terrorist problem plaguing the south exist in PL, lest you forget several governors, mayors and even PL president have been attacked by terrorist inside PL, many of them have died as a result.

I believe real democracy is a solution to administration issues which is a solution to security issues, you put the cart before the horse and fail to understand this crucial fact. At least the more honest PLanders realise this contradiction of opposing national election and then piloting 1m1v local election in PL was nothing more than a stunt to politically point score against FGS as well as put the south down as unstable, something that is null and void and has utterly failed.
Wariya, wake up!!. Are you nut comparing us with you. First reality, Amisom still securing your lands in gedo and cabeedwaaq!!.

Puntland is ahead of current Somalia.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Wariya, wake up!!. Are you nut comparing us with you. First reality, Amisom still securing your lands in gedo and cabeedwaaq!!.

Puntland is ahead of current Somalia.
Travolta Legends GIF by Pixel Bandits

Securing where again??

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

I don’t even know why I bother with you. Go ahead and share these “20 something polls” with the rest of us.

You have some common sense, I at least hope I am right, I don't see you acting like the other females in politics with no brain or logic.

My point is simple, I am not saying 1m1v on national election will be first time success or perfect, neither does Farmaajo, but we can definitely get the ball rolling and improve it the following election, Deni opposed this because it gives the masses power, and the masses favourite is Farmaajo.

Trending