Prof. Xasan Cali "If Puntland hadn’t defended itself from Farmaajo, it wouldn't have had elections"

Well done puntland . The only state that defended them selfs from the terrorists administration .
PL was against 1m1v for national election so this political point scoring is null and void, we welcome the 1m1v for local election in PL but we are not going to forget the main opposition to national 1m1v Deni fuusto.
:mjlol:
Miskeen you really belived this failed administration was ready for 1p1v ? I dont think An admintrisation that's having a difficult time holding a simple (s)election would be ready for a 1p1v

1p1v isn’t feasible in Somalia now and I believe it won’t be feasible 5 years from now. Most of the south is controlled by Al-Shabaab so unless you want Puntland to be the only one participating in the elections and for Puntites to select Somalia’s leadership, you’ll need to come up with another excuse.

Farmaajo had 4 years to improve the security situation and move Somalia towards direct elections and failed. President Deni delivered on his promise with more than two years left on his term. When Gaas and Faroole tried to push through the multiparty system in their last year in office, they were rejected by Puntlanders too. Anyone with half a brain knows it’s nothing more than a delay tactic, not a genuine commitment to democracy. Alhamdulilah you’re in the minority even within your clan. Only Reer Dini continue to defend Farmaajo’s failures while Wagardhac and Celi have woken up.

I’m sure you know who Caam Caam is. A patriotic Wagardhac Puntlander from Saaxo. :pachah1:

CaamCaam made a good point which is that Marehans delusionally tell themselves that they are in competition with Majeerteen. Can they take a good look at themselves first? I'm not trying to be rude here but someone has to be blunt with them. On which planet can Marehan compete with Majeerteen?
They got lucky with Siad Barre's illegal coup and since then they convinced themselves that they are more relevant and powerful than they really are. There is a good reason why they have to hide behind fake patriotic rhetoric and beg other Somali soldiers to keep them safe.

Once 4.5 is over and they can no longer swipe the 'Daarood' card for political favour from HAG as a 5th column, maybe then they can honestly assess their situation.

Last edited:

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
Personally speaking I don't think any Puntite who is not Mahamud Saleban should be allowed to rule PL except if the President of the entire Somalia is MS.
Agree with you many subs turned NN wanting to destroy the state out cuqdaad for not getting seats Demanded when they don't contribute much . But its 1m1v from now on that so far seems much better than 4.5 system that guarantee seats for laangaab.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Puntland is not based on one clan's hegemony, like @FBIsomalia said, The Warsangeli General Ilkajiir nearly beat Faroole but Dhulbahante votes tipped the scales in favour of Faroole. All Puntites have access to the Presidential seat, they just need to put effort into it.
Anybody verified @InaShaqalle puntland past reer habeel and reer habeel this.... Puntland citizen support political party... I will support anybody who believe in puntlandweyne even if his tumal puntlander.....

reer

VIP
1p1v isn’t feasible in Somalia now and I believe it won’t be feasible 5 years from now. Most of the south is controlled by Al-Shabaab so unless you want Puntland to be the only one participating in the elections and for Puntites to select Somalia’s leadership, you’ll need to come up with another excuse.

Farmaajo had 4 years to improve the security situation and move Somalia towards direct elections and failed. President Deni delivered on his promise with more than two years left on his term. When Gaas and Faroole tried to push through the multiparty system in their last year in office, they were rejected by Puntlanders too. Anyone with half a brain knows it’s nothing more than a delay tactic, not a genuine commitment to democracy. Alhamdulilah you’re in the minority even within your clan. Only Reer Dini continue to defend Farmaajo’s failures while Wagardhac and Celi have woken up.

I’m sure you know who Caam Caam is. A patriotic Wagardhac Puntlander from Saaxo. :pachah1:
1m1v is not possible. when amisom leave konfuria will most likely fall to shabab. the last FIVE YEARS has been a stalemate. as for caam caam he probably has mj family.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
1m1v is not possible. when amisom leave konfuria will most likely fall to shabab. the last FIVE YEARS has been a stalemate. as for caam caam he probably has mj family.
So you agree it wasn’t possible and probably won’t be possible in the near future so how can Deni or Puntland be blamed for Farmaajo’s failures?

Caam Caam is half MJ but so what? Galaal’s mother was also MJ. lol Caam Caam was pro Farmaajo until very recently but this is what set him over the edge.

He has legitimate concerns.

reer

VIP
So you agree it wasn’t possible and probably won’t be possible in the near future so how can Deni or Puntland be blamed for Farmaajo’s failures?

Caam Caam is half MJ but so what? Galaal’s mother was also MJ. lol Caam Caam was pro Farmaajo until very recently but this is what set him over the edge.

its wrong to blame pl. reer diini run mx politics. we dont want to make pilgrimage 5 times a year to garowe like your hawiye pets.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Duchess 1m1v isn't less possible in rest of Somalia than it is in PL, that is a what you like to think but it isn't the reality, you have brainwashed yourself into thinking a shithole like PL is utopia and the rest of Somalia is like madmax world, not the case at all, everywhere is the same on average, and the terrorist problem plaguing the south exist in PL, lest you forget several governors, mayors and even PL president have been attacked by terrorist inside PL, many of them have died as a result.

I believe real democracy is a solution to administration issues which is a solution to security issues, you put the cart before the horse and fail to understand this crucial fact. At least the more honest PLanders realise this contradiction of opposing national election and then piloting 1m1v local election in PL was nothing more than a stunt to politically point score against FGS as well as put the south down as unstable, something that is null and void and has utterly failed.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

That video was so cringe I have to agree with Caamcaam I oppose Galnus and the morally lose politicians from my clan who partake in that failed project.

Duchess

VIP
@Duchess 1m1v isn't less possible in rest of Somalia than it is in PL, that is a what you like to think but it isn't the reality, you have brainwashed yourself into thinking a shithole like PL is utopia and the rest of Somalia is like madmax world, not the case at all, everywhere is the same on average, and the terrorist problem plaguing the south exist in PL, lest you forget several governors, mayors and even PL president have been attacked by terrorist inside PL, many of them have died as a result.

I believe real democracy is a solution to administration issues which is a solution to security issues, you put the cart before the horse and fail to understand this crucial fact. At least the more honest PLanders realise this contradiction of opposing national election and then piloting 1m1v local election in PL was nothing more than a stunt to politically point score against FGS as well as put the south down as unstable, something that is null and void and has utterly failed.

Are you seriously comparing random terrorist attacks to terrorist strongholds? You must be trolling because there’s no way you believe 1p1v can happen in Al Shabaab dominated areas.

Grassroots democracy is what Puntland is aspiring towards. The elections in Puntland are for the local council, but you want to skip all of that and have 1p1v national elections while local councils are selected according to clan power sharing agreements.

No one trusts Farmaajo to hold free and fair elections. That ship had long sailed.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That video was so cringe I have to agree with Caamcaam I oppose Galnus and the morally lose politicians from my clan who partake in that failed project.
Galmudug is attainable. If GS cannot occur, the Galmudug project, with or without Farmajo, must work. People who have their head sunken in Xamar would only pledge and won't walk the walk.

The video was stupid, fine, but so now we engage in "Wa Reer Dini", what is this new behaviour.

CaamCaam has his head and focus elsewhere, he can bootyclap and isku dir all day and night, the guy doesn't speak for nobody except himself. Wow, he compared roads to a plane.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Galmudug is attainable. If GS cannot occur, the Galmudug project, with or without Farmajo, must work. People who have their head sunken in Xamar would only pledge and won't walk the walk.

The video was stupid, fine, but so now we engage in "Wa Reer Dini", what is this new behaviour.

CaamCaam has his head and focus elsewhere, he can bootyclap and isku dir all day and night, the guy doesn't speak for nobody except himself. Wow, he compared roads to a plane.
the first paragraph confuses me, but I agree with the rest.

the video is cringe, Makawe is wasiirka musiboyinka its not even his position to talk about district status, but its still cringe you follow ?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Are you seriously comparing random terrorist attacks to terrorist strongholds? You must be trolling because there’s no way you believe 1p1v can happen in Al Shabaab dominated areas.

Grassroots democracy is what Puntland is aspiring towards. The elections in Puntland are for the local council, but you want to skip all of that and have 1p1v national elections while local councils are selected according to clan power sharing agreements.

No one trusts Farmaajo to hold free and fair elections. That ship had long sailed.
At the 20 something polls I have looked at over last 6 month Farmaajo is clearly winning easily in the public's eyes, what do you mean by no one trust Farmaajo ? no one trust your uncle Deni who's only claim to fame is opposing Farmaajo and living in his shadow.

Duchess

VIP
At the 20 something polls I have looked at over last 6 month Farmaajo is clearly winning easily in the public's eyes, what do you mean by no one trust Farmaajo ? no one trust your uncle Deni who's only claim to fame is opposing Farmaajo and living in his shadow.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

I don’t even know why I bother with you. Go ahead and share these “20 something polls” with the rest of us.

Trending