Prof Jawaari "Maxamed Siyaad Barre tried to resign and negotiate with rebel groups but they refused"

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Mashallah, History vindicates the great revolutionist Maxamed Siyaad Barre he tried to save the nation .

Barre was a gaal nothing good about him.
He imprisoned Aweys(May Allah hasten his release) just because he told him he was a gaal uff ilaahay naarta ha Ku fogeeyo hadduuna toobadkeenin.

TekNiKo

VIP
Barre was a gaal nothing good about him.
He imprisoned Aweys(May Allah hasten his release) just because he told him he was a gaal uff ilaahay naarta ha Ku fogeeyo hadduuna toobadkeenin.
Your a gaal kaafir nacala abuuk.

lol he jailed all the snm leaders when they showed up to the meeting. He refused to leave xamar when USC captured balcad. Hawiya leaders(including Aden Adde) told him he lost the war and asked him to leave the city peacefully he agreed but then when he woke up the next morning he killed like 6 of them and also wanted to kill aden adde too. Not just that after he was kicked out the USC didnt chase him until he created a rebel group and came back and shelled xamar almost leveled it to the ground. Aidded was so pissed off he used airplane and carpet-bombed the F**qs outposts and chased him all the way to Kenya's border. The nigga was mentally ill tbh

TekNiKo

VIP
Maxaad la ooyeesa Barre was a neef doqonaa all he did was make Somalia secular and he paid for it kkk fulayga ran to Nigeria wuxuu illeen fulay xaar weyn buu ahaa :ohdamn:
Get outta here you terrorist go blow urself up

TekNiKo

VIP
lol he jailed all the snm leaders when they showed up to the meeting. He refused to leave xamar when USC captured balcad. Hawiya leaders(including Aden Adde) told him he lost the war and asked him to leave the city peacefully he agreed but then when he woke up the next morning he killed like 6 of them and also wanted to kill aden adde too. Not just that after he was kicked out the USC didnt chase him until he created a rebel group and came back and shelled xamar almost leveled it to the ground. Aidded was so pissed off he used airplane and carpet-bombed the F**qs outposts and chased him all the way to Kenya's border. The nigga was mentally ill tbh
Aideed used airplanes!?!? Dude what are you smoking :pachah1: :deadmanny:

That’s not true, Siyaad wanted a “Ceasefire” which means he wanted time to gain more strength so he could defeat his enemies and recapture the lands. The rebels were also stupid for destroying the country after that. OP, I know you share the same clan as the former dictator but to defend their wrongs because of clan ties is stupid. Siyaad Barre was simply a tyrant ruler who used the state milltary to kill and oppress clans he didn’t like, you can’t change history.

Wathilah ibn Al-Asqa’ reported: I asked the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, saying, “O Messenger of Allah, is it part of tribalism that a man loves his people?” The Prophet said, “No, rather it is tribalism that he supports his people in wrongdoing.”

Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 3949

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever supports his people in oppression is like a dead camel that falls into a well and is pulled out by its tail.”

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 4141

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@TekNiKo siyad bare said the only way he will resign is by the barrel of the gun his lucky usc didn't capture him alife the will have dragged his dead corpes in the street of Mogadishu

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is an era where just speaking about it will divide us in to groups and cause further divisions because of painful memories. Since there’s no benefit talking about it, we should learn from the mistakes of the previous generation and make sure it never happens again. Somalia has come a long way and I believe the future is bright, we have to realize that :)

Raxaweyn are funny people with their fake love for MSB when we know what they did to Mx qaxooti escaping from Xamar.
They used to plunge six inch nails on the heads of the fleeing people and he would die of excruciating pain.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Let’s be real here, Barre had no intention for peace talks. He wanted to buy some to recuperate so he can go on the offense again.

He also refused to give up power so much so he had to be ousted out of the country. History doesn’t lie is all that I’m saying.

(Barre doesn’t represent all MX so let’s not make this an unnecessary FKD on them)

GemState

36/21
VIP
I heard rumors he didn’t rule after he got into an accident sometime in mid 80s.
Yeah, his VP Cali Samatar ruled in his stead for more than half a year after his accident in 86 and took on more responsibilities in the subsequent years.

What's interesting was Cali Samatar was Madhibaan, for a Madhibaan to be De-facto head of state of Somalia is pretty incredible.