Prof Jawaari "Maxamed Siyaad Barre tried to resign and negotiate with rebel groups but they refused"

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Yeah, his VP Cali Samatar ruled in his stead for more than half a year after his accident in 86 and took on more responsibilities in the subsequent years.

What's interesting was Cali Samatar was Madhibaan, for a Madhibaan to be De-facto head of state of Somalia is pretty incredible.
Not really böön means madhiban too

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
[
Yeah, his VP Cali Samatar ruled in his stead for more than half a year after his accident in 86 and took on more responsibilities in the subsequent years.

What's interesting was Cali Samatar was Madhibaan, for a Madhibaan to be De-facto head of state of Somalia is pretty incredible.
One good thing Siyaad did was he uplifted minorities, they use to arrest anyone who would mention qabil deragotory terms like midg4n.

Aideed used airplanes!?!? Dude what are you smoking :pachah1: :deadmanny:
U don’t know anything do u... no wonder you think ur aabo afwayne tried to negotiate with the rebels when he deadass jailed/killed almost all of them all. Like I said the guy was mentally unstable and ur homeless clan took advantage of him. Then Yall looted xamar and bounced leaving ur beloved aabo behind.:damn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
U don’t know anything do u... no wonder you think ur aabo afwayne tried to negotiate with the rebels when he deadass jailed/killed almost all of them all. Like I said the guy was mentally unstable and ur homeless clan took advantage of him. Then Yall looted xamar and bounced leaving ur beloved aabo behind.:damn:
You seem filled with rage, go seek medical attention.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Aideed used airplanes!?!? Dude what are you smoking :pachah1: :deadmanny:
You were not aware sxb? The United Somali Congress had an impressive assortment of F22 Raptors and B2 Spirits. :mjlol:

images

Trending