Prof. Abdiweli Gaas calls for a responsible media in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Somali government has reversed its decision and invited UAE back ASAP so how goes your theory?

It's not a theory, it's a fact if they invite them back or not doesn't change the fact that Qatar runs Shabab, Atam retired there, Hamas leader lives there, all terrorists operate there, without Qatar terrorism isn't going anytime soon but will switch in tactics only.

As long as the idealogical support and funds are available, their will be hundreds of poor people joining their ranks to seek a living or those who are already brainwashed by Wahabist mosques operating or those who hate a foreign infidel presence. The reasons are there, the idealogy is there, and the funding is there.

They also collect local taxes from Bakaraha and have HG allies who never want to see a Somali govt come for bililiqo and fear reasons that diaspora and foreigners will out-do them in the market and impact on their influence.

BANTU

+op MVLI
What do you think about the call for responsible media in Somalia? The news outlets that reported they were leaving Bosaso were all false including @HarunMaruf. Do we regulate media where people can spread any news and the largely uneducated Somalis pick up on it?
Is it false really? Gaas just said it's false, am I to take his word for it? Why?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
UAE's support to Puntland precedes Abdiweli Gaas and the SFG, it started in 2010 when they funded the PMPF. You are purposely trying to make it look like Abdiweli's personal interests is why UAE is in Puntland.
48 laws of power law # 40 despise the free lunch

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PMPF is Puntland's only paid militia, they need it mannnn :wtf:

We are everywhere. Tukaraq. Muse Shani sent Boqor Burmadow to Ali Saleban Crowning in Carmo to beg to take those Dhaforqiqs away. move, PL knows the tactics you employ. Slow and gradual push each year, 1 or 2 towns and then say lets not kill ourselves over such a small matter and then send your sultans to calm things down. 1 or 2 towns each year x 20 years is a-lot of land. We know what u doing but we trying to sort Dhulbahante out. U don't fool the Majerteniya.

Da7j78IX0AAXT_U.jpg:large

BANTU

+op MVLI
They did say it was the best force in Somalia you want it to be dissolved.
That's bound to happen when it was built from the ground up and completely bankrolled by a foreign entity kkkkkkkk at least thank your benefactor you unsophisticated swine

Say thank you UAE

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
That's bound to happen when it was built from the ground up and completely bankrolled by a foreign entity kkkkkkkk at least thank your benefactor you unsophisticated swine

Say thank you UAE
I'm a supporter of the UAE's presence in Puntland. There's many forces bankrolled by foreign powers, it's called aid. Why does the success of this force bother you so much darling?

BANTU

+op MVLI
I'm a supporter of the UAE's presence in Puntland. There's many forces bankrolled by foreign powers, it's called aid. Why does the success of this force bother you so much darling?
Name one force that was a) created and designed by foreign country and b) 100% funded by a foreign country

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Name one force that was a) created and designed by foreign country and b) 100% funded by a foreign country
Danab, NISA and even in your enclave your coastguard as well as RRU, trained by the UK. You don't answer my questions our talk is concluded.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Danab, NISA and even in your enclave your coastguard as well as RRU, trained by the UK. You don't answer my questions our talk is concluded.
Neither did you :mjlol: you're ashamed of your PMPFs history huh? I thought you read the report? Should I bring more excerpts kkkkkkk

Its obvious Gaas has loads of investment in UAE, simply kicking them out will bring him to trendy waters with them.

In other words, he is begging the media to stop with the false news in order to save his investments and personal pockets.

Kulaha they fund PMPF :chrisfreshhah:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Its obvious Gaas has loads of investment in UAE, simply kicking them out will bring him to trendy waters with them.

In other words, he is begging the media to stop with the false news in order to save his investments and personal pockets.

Kulaha they fund PMPF :chrisfreshhah:
Over a $100 million has been spent on it. It's 2000 men strong, why do people think this is a personal interest? :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts