Probably the most important question on our ancient SSA nilotic ancestry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Do you believe that an african group closely related to them is ancestral to all humans?

There are theories out there that claim that the San Bushmen are admixed with an extinct archaic hominid species that lived in Southern Africa before Homo Sapiens migrated there. Not sure if it is true, haven't really looked into it all that deeply.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
There are theories out there that claim that the San Bushmen are admixed with an extinct archaic hominid species that lived in Southern Africa before Homo Sapiens migrated there. Not sure if it is true, haven't really looked into it all that deeply.
I even heard that Indonesians have some archaic ancestry called homo floresiensis

He wants them to be Ancient Somalis so badly, it is pathetic. They are a quarter to half Bantu.

You are obsessed with dismissing the Minority land claims.

You have made many claims of your own, but not yet supplied any DNA data at all on the Eyle. At various times you have said they were Bantu, Bantu mixed with Boon, and now a Maroon mix of Cushite, Bantu and Hunter-Gatherer. If these folks are a mix as you say, then one or two haplotype samples is not going to give you a clear picture, even assuming you have these.

Furthermore, if you had read the asrchaeological material I supplied, you would be aware the ancient burials on Buur Heybe date to 12,910-11,000 BP, well before T1a and E-V32 arrived. Also, the distinctive Eyle pottery is found at mid-Holocene levels, proceeding continuously to the present. The Eyle have oral traditions of an early kingdom that defeated the invading Jidle, Maadanle and Ajuran; and at one time they were a powerful ally of the Geledi. You are denigrating a significant portion of Somali history.

If the Eyle are a quarter to a half Bantu, and the claimed Cushite component is unknown, the Hunter-gatherer component could still be up to three-quarters.

You need to reevaluate your claims.

Apollo

VIP
You are obsessed with dismissing the Minority land claims.

You have made many claims of your own, but not yet supplied any DNA data at all on the Eyle. At various times you have said they were Bantu, Bantu mixed with ****, and now a Maroon mix of Cushite, Bantu and Hunter-Gatherer. If these folks are a mix as you say, then one or two haplotype samples is not going to give you a clear picture, even assuming you have these.

Furthermore, if you had read the asrchaeological material I supplied, you would be aware the ancient burials on Buur Heybe date to 12,910-11,000 BP, well before T1a and E-V32 arrived. Also, the distinctive Eyle pottery is found at mid-Holocene levels, proceeding continuously to the present. The Eyle have oral traditions of an early kingdom that defeated the invading Jidle, Maadanle and Ajuran; and at one time they were a powerful ally of the Geledi. You are denigrating a significant portion of Somali history.

If the Eyle are a quarter to a half Bantu, and the claimed Cushite component is unknown, the Hunter-gatherer component could still be up to three-quarters.

You need to reevaluate your claims.

Whatever dude, they are Bantus with less ancient ancestry specific to Somalia than regular Somalis.

Apollo

VIP
You have yet to demonstrate any of that. Stop claiming it.

Clown, out of the hundreds of Somali genomes I have seen I have never come across one with increased Eastern hunter-gatherer affinity. All the outliers are either in the direction of Bantus or Middle Easterners. No genetically Eastern hunter-gather population has existed into modern-times in Somalia and the Boni who are similar to the Eyle have been exposed as Bantu mutts.

Furthermore, I have come across 'Somalis' from Buur Hakaba on 23andme who scored heavy Bantu with no unique ancestry besides this (reduction in Somali, increase in Bantu).

Clown, out of the hundreds of Somali genomes I have seen I have never come across one with increased Eastern hunter-gatherer affinity. All the outliers are either in the direction of Bantus or Middle Easterners. No genetically Eastern hunter-gather population has existed into modern-times in Somalia and the Boni who are similar to the Eyle have been exposed as Bantu mutts.

Furthermore, I have come across 'Somalis' from Buur Hakaba on 23andme who scored heavy Bantu with no unique ancestry besides this (reduction in Somali, increase in Bantu).

I don't begin to think you are stupid. What I think is that you are so obsessed with dismissing the Minority land claims that you will ignore or reject any evidence that supports the other position.
For sure you are aware that even mutts have ancestral components, which can indicate previous locations and migrations.

I have asked this question before, but you have always ignored me: what became of the two "A" haplotypes A-M13 and A-M23 (32?) you once listed as part of the pre-Islamic Somali population?

There are still enough Eyle around for a definitive series of tests.

Apollo

VIP
I don't begin to think you are stupid. What I think is that you are so obsessed with dismissing the Minority land claims that you will ignore or reject any evidence that supports the other position.
For sure you are aware that even mutts have ancestral components, which can indicate previous locations and migrations.

I have asked this question before, but you have always ignored me: what became of the two "A" haplotypes A-M13 and A-M23 (32?) you once listed as part of the pre-Islamic Somali population?

There are still enough Eyle around for a definitive series of tests.

Haplogroup A-M13 in the Horn is largely from Sudan and was spread into Ethiopia during the Cushite migrations. As Cushites come from North Sudan, they may have assimilated some A Nilote males along. A3b is quite common in Oromos, Amharas, many Eritreans, and Afars. It is not an Eastern hunter-gatherer lineage, dumb dumb. It is rare in Somalis, but whenever it is there it can be easily explained by coming from North Sudan (Cushite migration) or from Ethiopian admixture (Oromos). No need to explain it away with Eastern foragers.

The Boni have been exposed as Bantu mutts and the Eyle will be likewise. I have already seen genomes from Buur Hakaba with high Bantu admixture and completely lacking accompanying increased Eastern forager. You will be proven dead wrong and I will be vindicated.

That's just a prediction from a guy who won't even consider the archaeological record or the opinions of those who have studied it.

Buur Hakaba is hardly all Eyle. Even Buur Heybe is said to have only about 400 families left. How would you even begin to know if they were Eyle?

Let's get some proof before you claim vindication.

What about the other "A"?

Apollo

VIP
That's just a prediction from a guy who won't even consider the archaeological record or the opinions of those who have studied it.

Buur Hakaba is hardly all Eyle. Even Buur Heybe is said to have only about 400 families left. How would you even begin to know if they were Eyle?

Let's get some proof before you claim vindication.

What about the other "A"?

I already have stated my facts and this debate will go nowhere. Beating a dead horse is pointless. There is no other A.

Apollo

VIP
Indeed. You need a lot more data to challenge the archaeological results..

:russ:

You're the one that listed two "A"!

You are a clown, rare haplogroups does not automatically equal having high levels of autosomal ancestry from said populations. We have a poster on here who caries a paleolithic Horner paternal lineage (E-V16/E-M281) and he is genetically like any other ''Samaale'' Somali.

As I have told you a billion times already, ethnic Somalis carry whatever lived in Somalia before the arrival Cushites and there were many paleolithic sites and tools in Northern Somalia.

You are a clown, rare haplogroups does not automatically equal having high levels of autosomal ancestry from said populations. We have a poster on here who caries a paleolithic Horner paternal lineage (E-V16/E-M281) and he is genetically like any other ''Samaale'' Somali.

As I have told you a billion times already, ethnic Somalis carry the most of whatever lived in Somalia before the arrival Cushites.

You have said that, but have definitely NOT proven it any more than you can prove telling me anything a billion times. You exaggerate and ignore. I think you must hide a lot of material from yourself.

Our poster friend at E-V16-M281 may be autosomally Samaale, but he is not genetically identical to just any other Samaale. Somewhere in there is another migration.

Get actual data on securely identified Eyle, or wait until you do to make these claims.

Apollo

VIP
You have said that, but have definitely NOT proven it any more than you can prove telling me anything a billion times. You exaggerate and ignore. I think you must hide a lot of material from yourself.

Paleolithic inhabitants of Somalia are EXTINCT. Deal with it.

Our poster friend at E-V16-M281 may be autosomally Samaale, but he is not genetically identical to just any other Samaale. Somewhere in there is another migration.

He is completely identical. Just like you aren't any more Middle Eastern than your typical White American because you have E-M123.

Paleolithic inhabitants of Somalia are EXTINCT. Deal with it.

He is completely identical. Just like you aren't any more Middle Eastern than your typical White American because you have E-M123.

Our friend is not identical, just on the face of it.

We do not yet have any proof the Paleolithic populations are extinct, and we won't have any until more of the Minority populations are tested.

Apollo

VIP
Our friend is not identical, just on the face of it.

We do not yet have any proof the Paleolithic populations are extinct, and we won't have any until more of the Minority populations are tested.

Zero chance of your retarded ideas coming true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending