Probably the most important question on our ancient SSA nilotic ancestry

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a black population living to the South that were extremely primitive, you can understand why the Ancient Egyptians could not help themselves, but feel so superior to these people.

40% Neolithic North African/South Levantine 50% Proto-Nilotic 10% Paleolithic Horner is the average for ethnic Somalis.

But this shit is over thousands of years old.

Thanks

What is Neolithic North African? Is it Berber?

What did they look like?

With a black population living to the South that were extremely primitive, you can understand why the Ancient Egyptians could not help themselves, but feel so superior to these people.

Wasn't Kush more advanced? Also I hear Sudan has more pyramids..

There is even a group in West Africa that were advanced astrologists. In addition to ancient Atlantics being located in Mauritania?

Copts, kek.

Have they also been Arabised.

lead_720_405.jpg

World

VIP
Should I inform you how many foreign powers ruled Egypt in comparison to Nubia before you call them “inferior”? The Sahaba/Arabs easily conquered Egypt and were repulsed by the Nubians, the Romans who easily conquered Egypt were repulsed by the Nubians, the Persians who easily conquered Egypt were repulsed by the Nubians.

Wasn't Kush more advanced? Also I hear Sudan has more pyramids..

There is even a group in West Africa that were advanced astrologists. In addition to ancient Atlantics being located in Mauritania?
That's not the case. Kush was colonised by Egypt, hence why they copied many aspects of Pharaonic culture, such as Pyramid-building e.g which of course originated in Egypt.

Last edited:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Bantus and west Africans have this archaic dna making them very divergent from most humans today let alone nilotes
They have archaic hominin dna? Dude I saw this one racist in the youtube comment section mention that I disregarded it thinking he said it to be racist, these people actually have non human dna? :9uoofqd:

They have archaic hominin dna? Dude I saw this one racist in the youtube comment section mention that I disregarded it thinking he said it to be racist, these people actually have non human dna? :9uoofqd:
It’s called heidelbergensis, if I’m not mistaken the Mende tribe has around 14% of this dna :mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.