Pro-Somali and date Aboo Falafel/Tyrone/Ginger/Paki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
This is not somali culture though. He is appropriating their culture. Or should I say that he has adopted American culture. Why are equating the two in relation, they are two very distinct cultures. Most somali diaspora adopt their host country's customs and culture, its natural part of assimilation.
That bro in the video reminds me of one of my homies:hemad:

We're part Arab and our culture is closer to an Arab so there's no problem. I know plenty pro Somali who married out but retain culture majority married Arabs. I know of 1 out 8 Tyrone marriages where things worked out..so yeah pro Somali Arab family is more likely.
Lol f*ck off with that "we're part Arab" bullshit.

raw
That's like saying white culture is an offshoot of African American culture because of Eminem. Don't act stupid.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
This is not somali culture though. He is appropriating their culture. Or should I say that he has adopted American culture. Why are equating the two in relation, they are two very distinct cultures. Most somali diaspora adopt their host country's customs and culture, its natural part of assimilation.

Not really

Somali vs African American

Buraanbur - Rap - Poetry with a beat

Qabil pride - Gang Pride

4 wives - 4 baby mamas

Dhaanto - Dancehall dance

Not really

Somali vs African American

Buraanbur - Rap - Poetry with a beat

Qabil pride - Gang Pride

4 wives - 4 baby mamas
I sometimes question the iq of my people. :drakelaugh:. correlation is not the same as causation! You can say the same thing about any culture, take the pre revolution japanese culture for example. They have clans, check. they have poetry, check. They have polygamy, check. AA culture= japanese culture according to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.