Pro-Somali and date Aboo Falafel/Tyrone/Ginger/Paki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I came across this video and instantly I became inspired

It's no secret that Somalis and Somali culture is an offshoot of Black American culture. So naturally most of should gravitate towards this topic since there's familiarity there.

Can Somali Diasporas be Pro-Somali and still actively only seek out non Somali partners at our local Salafi ignorance breeding Mosques?

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I agree. There's no one alive that can dispute that statement. Without a doubt is aboo falafel better than aboo convict.

But that wasn't my question.
We're part Arab and our culture is closer to an Arab so there's no problem. I know plenty pro Somali who married out but retain culture majority married Arabs. I know of 1 out 8 Tyrone marriages where things worked out..so yeah pro Somali Arab family is more likely.

I came across this video and instantly I became inspired

It's no secret that Somalis and Somali culture is an offshoot of Black American culture. So naturally most of should gravitate towards this topic since there's familiarity there.

Can Somali Diasporas be Pro-Somali and still actively only seek out non Somali partners at our local Salafi ignorance breeding Mosques?
Did you just say off-shoot? ku soo celi :russ:. Somali culture is pretty indigenous. The diaspora somali culture though... wa runta, but a small minority. Yes, you can be Pro- Somalia and marry a non-somali, but I'm not sure about the offspring, not unless you push somaalinimo into their life tbh.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm

Did you just say off-shoot? ku soo celi :russ:. Somali culture is pretty indigenous. The diaspora somali culture though... wa runta, but a small minority. Yes, you can be Pro- Somalia and marry a non-somali, but I'm not sure about the offspring, not unless you push somaalinimo into their life tbh.

raw

We're part Arab and our culture is closer to an Arab so there's no problem. I know plenty pro Somali who married out but retain culture majority married Arabs. I know of 1 out 8 Tyrone marriages where things worked out..so yeah pro Somali Arab family is more likely.
Nigga what? :childplease::pachah1:
If you wanna be part arab so bad then so be it, but dont speak for all of us.
:bell:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Come on guys Arab isn't just blood it's cultural and may encompass certain attitudes and beliefs. We're like AfroArab. :manny: Proud AfroArab here and I won't change:salute:

This is not somali culture though. He is appropriating their culture. Or should I say that he has adopted American culture. Why are equating the two in relation, they are two very distinct cultures. Most somali diaspora adopt their host country's customs and culture, its natural part of assimilation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending