Pro procrastinator

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Every assignment is finished, finished just in time there was 30 mins before the due date would’ve had an E. I’m so clutch, if Kobe was alive he would be proud of me.
:westbrookswag:

1 bad grade on an assignment can ruin your chance of getting an A in that class. The assignment can be as little as a short multiple choice homework.
Just pay some Pajeet to do the bulk of the work and then add the "finishing touches" by emailing your professor and getting some feedback before the submission :silanyolaugh:

digaagjecel

Just pay some Pajeet to do the bulk of the work and then add the "finishing touches" by emailing your professor and getting some feedback before the submission :silanyolaugh:
This year has been full online all my friends or people I knew have dropped the major I’m pursuing. The worst thing about this year is none of my classes have had any lectures or videos to help. I taught everything to myself, Asians in my class are weird khaniis liberals. I also have no way of contacting them.

World

VIP
This year has been full online all my friends or people I knew have dropped the major I’m pursuing. The worst thing about this year is none of my classes have had any lectures or videos to help. I taught everything to myself, Asians in my class are weird khaniis liberals. I also have no way of contacting them.
You’re in university with no lectures or videos? :mindblown:

I remember my computer science teacher in high school that chucked the textbook at us on the first day of class and never giving us a real lecture after. :francis:

Last edited:

digaagjecel

I remember my computer science teacher in high school that chucked the textbook at us on the first day of class and never giving us a real lecture after. :francis:
Worst part about it is I’m doing a computer science major. My first class I didn’t even open the textbook and I managed to get a 4.0. The last two classes was a different story wallahi this textbook was second to me after the kitab.

Worst part about it is I’m doing a computer science major. My first class I didn’t even open the textbook and I managed to get a 4.0. The last two classes was a different story wallahi this textbook was second to me after the kitab.

Are you a first year student

Trending

Latest posts