Pride parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference. Two consenting adults is the argument that is used to justify homosexuality. Logically speaking, incest should also be legalised everywhere in that case. He has a good point.

Nour

Many countries ban incest sex not out of moral issues, but with reproductive issues involving high birth defect rates. According to Theists and their Adam/Eva narrative, the world was populated via incest. Having said that, there are countries that don't have contrarian laws to incest. For example, Mainland China, Ivory Coast, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal and Spain have no laws banning incest.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This person needs to get a life :russ:

E2E980CA-611B-4694-BC7E-4F673FD845D9.jpeg

In the 7th century that was normal custom.
The Greeks, Assyrians, Jews, Babylonians, Romans, Persians, Egyptians all used to marry young. In those days that was normal. You can't really use 21st century ideals to judge anyone in those days.

Secondly, the Hadith in Bukhari is very defective.
I'm not judging, I'm saying it's still halal today. But if you want me to judge... that's really not a good excuse for why it was still halal. Guess what also was normal at that time? Drinking alcohol, worshipping idols, etc. Islam made many ancient practices haram because they were wrong, so why did it not ban pedophilia? Your argument is basically "the ignorant kuffar used to do it too, so that makes it okay." :childplease:

What's the difference. Two consenting adults is the argument that is used to justify homosexuality. Logically speaking, incest should also be legalised everywhere in that case. He has a good point.
In incest, there is the possibility of making an offspring with birth defects, but that can be avoided easily most of the time. Besides that, consent is a big issue. How do you know a father or mother didn't groom their child to want to have sex with them in the future? How do we know siblings weren't groomed to want to have sex with each other? Or if one of them groomed the other? Lastly, it can ruin the family dynamic or tear the family apart forever.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I really dislike gay parades because of them birmingham weather was crazy that day and the day after when they tried to do it again.:noneck:bastareen

:dead::dead::dead:

Did you just blame the gay parades for the crazy weather that happened in your area.

How come no tsunamis are hitting California than.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Even if you didn't look at it from a religious perspective, there's health risks like AIDS among these ppl.
There is something called protection. Also the AIDS rate has gone down thanks to awareness, sex Ed and advanced medical. If you purposely give aids to your partner in America you get arrested.

I'm not judging, I'm saying it's still halal today. But if you want me to judge... that's really not a good excuse for why it was still halal. Guess what also was normal at that time? Drinking alcohol, worshipping idols, etc. Islam made many ancient practices haram because they were wrong, so why did it not ban pedophilia? Your argument is basically "the ignorant kuffar used to do it too, so that makes it okay." :childplease:

Your argument just doesn't make sense. Marrying a pre-adolescent girl wasn't even considered a taboo in the last century. The legal age of consent in the state of Delaware for example was just 10 less than a century ago. The shift towards women's rights along with evolution in culture and greater economic prosperity were the common factors that led to increasing the age of consent.
Islamically, the argument doesn't leave room for subjectivity because biology determines the situation so the argument is that if a woman has puberty she can have children hence she is allowed to get married whatever the age. Now you can disagree with the concept.

According to the Indian government, an American man from Texas who marries a 14 year old (Legally in Texas) is considered a paedophile. So even the age thing isn't agreed upon.

Your argument just doesn't make sense. Marrying a pre-adolescent girl wasn't even considered a taboo in the last century. The legal age of consent in the state of Delaware for example was just 10 less than a century ago. The shift towards women's rights along with evolution in culture and greater economic prosperity were the common factors that led to increasing the age of consent.
Islamically, the argument doesn't leave room for subjectivity because biology determines the situation so the argument is that if a woman has puberty she can have children hence she is allowed to get married whatever the age. Now you can disagree with the concept.

According to the Indian government, an American man from Texas who marries a 14 year old (Legally in Texas) is considered a paedophile. So even the age thing isn't agreed upon.
Again, you're saying that just because ignorant kuffar didn't find it wrong, that it makes it okay. Racism and segregation wasn't considered a taboo until a few decades ago in USA, yet Islam made that haram in the 7th century AD. So why weren't we woke on pedophilia?

Hey, I didn't want to get into whether pedophilia was right or wrong. I just wanted to show the hypocrisy of that guy saying that homosexuality is bad because it could lead to the legalization of pedophilia, when his own religion supports it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts