Pride parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
1367857239-picture_6.png

If you hit the Qashin button, you are a fag, your kids will be fags. Go ahead .

Jamal

That kid is from the Westboro Baptist Church. Here they are;

This one is better.

The Most Hated Family in America.

http://watchdocumentaries.com/the-most-hated-family-in-america/

The bloke above who considers Serbians to have moral values, do you want me to post videos of what Serbians did to and think of Muslims?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Well duh Bosnia is a small irrelevant backward country anyway :vncu2n5:

Really? We are on the crossroads between East and West. If we were so irrelevant, why have there always been wars waged for our territory? First World War started in Sarajevo, Bosnia. Plus, would they choose an irrelevant city to host the 1984 Winter Olympics?

Really? We are on the crossroads between East and West. If we were so irrelevant, why have there always been wars waged for our territory? First World War started in Sarajevo, Bosnia. Plus, would they choose an irrelevant city to host the 1984 Winter Olympics?
I never knew what Bosnia and whatever was before you came on this site.
:kanyeshrug:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Jamal

That kid is from the Westboro Baptist Church. Here they are;

This one is better.

The Most Hated Family in America.

http://watchdocumentaries.com/the-most-hated-family-in-america/

The bloke above who considers Serbians to have moral values, do you want me to post videos of what Serbians did to and think of Muslims?

Well, it wouldn't be the first time that you allow such things to be posted, wouldn't it? I'd never post disturbing images of decapitated serbs for example. I was just pointing out the fact that Eastern Europeans, in this particular case Serbs (could just as easily have been Bosniaks, Croats, Slovenes etc), are not that fond of manifestations of blasphemic homosexuality in public.

I never knew what Bosnia and whatever was before you came on this site.
:kanyeshrug:

Xalima

He won't admit that Bosnia was liberated by the Americans. Without the American intervention, the Serbians would have enslaved the Bosniaks till today. America saved 3 Muslim countries (Bosnia, Albania and Kosovo) from a Christian country-Serbia. What did Moltov and salafis do for them?

Well, it wouldn't be the first time that you allow such things to be posted, wouldn't it? I'd never post disturbing images of decapitated serbs for example. I was just pointing out the fact that Eastern Europeans, in this particular case Serbs (could just as easily have been Bosniaks, Croats, Slovenes etc), are not that fond of manifestations of blasphemic homosexuality in public.

Moltov

The East Europeans have lots of catch up to do when it comes to humans rights. That was my point.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Xalima

He won't admit that Bosnia was liberated by the Americans. Without the American intervention, the Serbians would have enslaved the Bosniaks till today. America saved 3 Muslim countries (Bosnia, Albania and Kosovo) from a Christian country-Serbia. What did Moltov and salafis do for them?

America imposed a weapon embargo on us. At the end of war, when we and the Croats were about to put the final nail into the Serbian coffin, advancing to the city of Banja Luka, America threatened us with bombings. It was just not in their interest to let us drive the Serbs out of Bosnia as was done in Croatia. They were on their knees in Bosnia in 1995, ready to leave Bosnia. But America realized that it would be an humanitarian catastrophy of epic format.

Their interest is to maintain constant latent conflict in the area.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
May every Qaniis and qaniisad choke on a dick and dildo respectively. Adoo habaaran Aduunka ka tag. Nacalad baa ku taal Qowmu luut and everyone that supports their cause. May they rot in the pits of hell fire worse than Firaun and Iblees.

Ameen Daha!
:rejoice:

Xalima

True.

My name isn't actually Xalima, btw.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Still irrelevant tho. Pretty sure not a lot of people know about your small country. God bless America for saving your irrelevant country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending