Price to buy land and house in Somalia? (3-4 bedrooms)

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
What would be the average price to Build a house with 3-4 bedrooms in Somalia including the land. In a city like Baidoa or Burco or Kismaayo? Not Mogadishu as that would probably be more pricey

Any replies would be appreciated to give me a estimation. Thanks.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Better Off Dead Cash GIF by moodman

What would be the average price to Build a house with 3-4 bedrooms in Somalia including the land. In a city like Baidoa or Burco or Kismaayo? Not Mogadishu as that would probably be more pricey

Any replies would be appreciated to give me an estimation. Thanks.
I’m only farmiliar with prices in hargeisa. Most likely your land will be around than 10k usd. And building could cost up to 50k usd depending on the size of the house.

Bosaso good neighborhood on highway 70-100k, goes down to 40k depending on neighborhood

I’m only farmiliar with prices in hargeisa. Most likely your land will be around than 10k usd. And building could cost up to 50k usd depending on the size of the house.
No way any land worth having is 10k?

Bosaso good neighborhood on highway 70-100k, goes down to 40k depending on neighborhood

it depends I estimated the outskirts of hargeisa to burco where land isn’t built upon.

People ik have spent really cheap on land it depends if you want it on the outskirts or in the city and which city it is.

Burco real estate as I guessed is cheap but it depends on the location. Do you want to live near the shops? Do you mind living in undeveloped areas such as roads?

construction can vary people tend to go cheap the base of the house can easily by rain get exposed

Also be careful of YouTube vids they are advertised. You can search for houses land for sale or for rent as

Guu iiib ah ____ insert town
Dhul iiib ah _____

change iib for kero for rent.

may allah provide you what’s best for you in this dunya and in the akhirah.

Last edited:
I know in Xamar it costs 30k at the very least to build a nice, regular home. Jiingad is half of that. I think it would be more expensive in other gobols. Land is very expensive though.

NidarNidar

Punisher

5/10k is the norm in Borama, my parents built a pretty large house 10 years ago for 50k including land with high-quality materials, I bought 4 plots for just under 8k outside the city a few years back.

Want to build a small mountain villa in the future.

1704910795120.png

5/10k is the norm in Borama, my parents built a pretty large house 10 years ago for 50k including land with high-quality materials, I bought 4 plots for just under 8k outside the city a few years back.

Want to build a small mountain villa in the future.

View attachment 310663
Manshallah, land in boroma should cost 1 million dollars a inch, the people there are so nice and it’s so beautiful

Trending

Latest posts