Prettymuslim and marcus

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They're both so similar. Arab lovers, had arab men as their profiles. Have the exact same views. You'd think it's the same people.

I find it so funny when they converse lol @Prettymuslim94 @Marcus

I confuse you, marcus and mehdi hassan. I doesnt help you all have the same avatar and are in the same age bracket

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I confuse you, marcus and mehdi hassan. I doesnt help you all have the same avatar and are in the same age bracket
We don’t have the same avatar though... completely different. I’d like to think I’m superior to those two, maybe @Marcus is a close second, he’s chill. But @Mehdi Hassan is no where near lmao.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We don’t have the same avatar though... completely different. I’d like to think I’m superior to those two, maybe @Marcus is a close second, he’s c
They are both cheap copies of @suleymannpitt , specially @Marcus :reallymaury:
Exactly what I was thinking. I have a certain image for every single one of you guys (it’s not an image of a human, it’s more abstract and hard to explain so don’t ask me what it is). And I see the exact same bulky, beige, weird shape with all three of them. It’s monotonous almost.

We don’t have the same avatar though... completely different. I’d like to think I’m superior to those two, maybe @Marcus is a close second, he’s c

Exactly what I was thinking. I have a certain image for every single one of you guys (it’s not an image of a human, it’s more abstract and hard to explain so don’t ask me what it is). And I see the exact same bulky, beige, weird shape with all three of them. It’s monotonous almost.
yes, I know what you're talking about... and you guys fit under this abstract filing for me. and I have the same reading voice for your posts

monotonous describes it perfectly

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
yes, I know what you're talking about... and you guys fit under this abstract filling for me. and I have the same reading voice for your posts

monotonous describes it perfectly
That’s crazy because I see us 3 as completely unique. You eerily remind me of another user I forgot their @ but their avi was a girl in the rain holding a pink umbrella jumping mid air.

That’s crazy because I see us 3 as completely unique. You eerily remind me of another user I forgot their @ but their avi was a girl in the rain holding a pink umbrella jumping mid air.
could be. I don't read every post, sometimes I just look at the essence if that makes sense

that was me

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
All these new members all sound the same person to me, they all obsessed with Arabs ,BLM and Xaarlimos, it is like they all share one mom, they never post on the political section and discuss about Somalia but they will a write platinum about some unknown dumb twitter comment, truly 68 at display.

:tocry:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

That is her sxb, she changed her nick, her former avi was a good one.
:ufdup:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
All these new members all sound the same person to me, they all obsessed with Arabs ,BLM and Xaarlimos, it is like they all share one mom, they never post on the political section and discuss about Somalia but they will a write platinum about some unknown dumb twitter comment, truly 68 at display.

:tocry:
You’re not so high iq yourself. You live and die for your qabiil. Beesha habar majerteen kkkkk

There’s very few that I see as intellectuals on this site. 99% of you guys aren’t unique and follow a certain group, can’t think for yourself, and obsessed with stupid things. You’d think I was the adult and you guys the teenagers.

Trending

Latest posts