Pretty black girl give a weird emoji look when asked about Somali boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
LOOL Caribbean girls dont fxck with somali guys at all. How did she say nigerian men are fine but somali guys are.... :/

Guys and she is ACTUALLY pretty

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Bantu dragons opinions matter to y’all now?

:mjlol:

theres a lot of desperate somali guys who are into anything who else asked her that question if ti wasnt a somali. Shameful a uk somali dude should know by now how these bantu girls despise them

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Firstly this is from the shithole island called UK where Somalis get no respect and secondly, no sane Somali man would look at a black female let alone date them. They got standards.

LOOL Caribbean girls dont fxck with somali guys at all. How did she say nigerian men are fine but somali guys are.... :/

Guys and she is ACTUALLY pretty

There is no such thing as a pretty black girl. They wear fake hair. How can they talk .Besides they are just bitter that they can't marry us.

:gucciwhat::nahgirl:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Firstly this is from the shithole island called UK where Somalis get no respect and secondly, no sane Somali man would look at a black female let alone date them. They got standards.
tbh is the same in canada no one rate somali guys not even the maadow girls. But either way i think you guys dodged a bullet most black girls are aggressive have disgusing nappy hair and smelly wigs that hasnt been changed in over a year not to mention your children resembing them more than you. Who would want these gaalos anyway

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Damn she fine
is all like this over there. Im soo sorry bro you have to hear the news on the somali guys and black girl relationship. Do the black girls rate somali guys in america or do they stay away from you guys. Because african american girls tend to be the best looking black girl in my opinion so it would suck if they didnt rate you lot lol

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She is pretty laakin i dont want to see any girl disrespecting somali guys unless shes a xalimo
it seems like all black girls have something against somali guys the amount of screenshot i have of them cussing somali guys non stop is lowkey sad. And most of them are pretty aswell

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
tbh is the same in canada no one rate somali guys not even the maadow girls. But either way i think you guys dodged a bullet most black girls are aggressive have disgusing nappy hair and smelly wigs that hasnt been changed in over a year not to mention your children resembing them more than you. Who would want these gaalos anyway
To be honest. I've been to Canada and Somali men get plenty of ratings there and you'll find Somali men dating pretty Anjabi women there. @Pastoralite @Gucci mane @Ferrari can tell you that. I don't know what rumors you've been hearing but Somali Canadians got respect unlike the UK ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending