President Waare explosive new interview “HAG dont want to defeat AS”

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The reason hawiye refuse to unite is bad blood from the civil war that remains un-addressed and un-resolved, this allows for exploitation by anyone really. That is one big factor their un-resolved issues. The SNA/NISA soldiers don't trust the next soldier in the trenches thinking his working 4 shabab(that's how deep they are inside), That's why it's scary hearing SFG foolishly calling for more weapons, it will go straight into shabab hand. Even if it doesn't they will find black-market partners to upgrade thru yemen/iran and if they lose the war, they will find many willing hosts within hawiye civilians to live inside and operate an insurgency.

But there is an external actor which Somalis tend to ignore, the Ikhwan. These guys are very strong inside hawiye after they swapped with them to support hawiye only interest in Somalia and to isolate Darod and other Somalis. This happened in 1997 sal-balaar conference in cairo(ikhwan political holyland) when Aideed-Mahdi was elected President/PM, leading to the final straw in the coffin for Puntland to create it's own state.

But the brotherhood has many postures in Somalia from political parties(al ictisam, islah, damjadid and others), it has a military posture(alitihaad, shabab, hizbul islam, etc), it has an economic dimension in Bakaraha and also Bosaso, it has university posture like Simad and others plus orphanages(playin daddy for kids to brainwash new generation). Their using multi-dimensional war-front and have STATE sponsors such as qatar who hosts many terrorists such as sheikh atom, hamas, etc.

Turkey is another state sponsor under Erdogan and supports brotherhood allies in different islamic domains as they will most likely be crowned 'caliph' once various islamic theaters fall to the brotherhood. Their ultimate goal is to create a new world order based on believer/unbeliever. They will most likely be given nuclear transfer or protection by Pakistan. They will push into Europe and begin with small/weaker european nations using the same multi-dimensional posture untill they fall and transition to medium sized countries and then big countries in the west.

Hawiye and Mogadishu elites prefers to play wait/see to see a more favorable world order to emerge that will support their zero sum politics of creating winner/losers, they feel Puntland will be isolated and punished because it has been fighting them since 93(alitihaad) and hawiye friendly models such as sal balaar, north/south, centralism, political irirism etc can be achieved under a new world order that is outside the current world order of the west and it's partners such as khaleej and Puntland.

This new world order from the foreigner perspective will usher in what they want, the end-days and human rights/co-existence is removed. As for Hawiye side it's purely 'anti darod' motives.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hawiye prefer to wait n see an ikhwan world order with Turkey as caliph who will allow them to execute zero-sum politics on darod neceb such as clan centralism, north/south, sal balaar, irirism, 4.5 and many more tactics to come in the future. They will prefer to live like this daily for centuries untill a world order that is friendly to hawiye power emerges.

1693959398049.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My vision shows me that once the islamic world falls like a deck of cards to brotherhood using a multi-posture war and doing it theater to theater, they will secure Pakistan to give them either nuclear protection or nuclear know-how to build themselves one. The only thing im un-decided on is how they will approach the west.

Will they execute the same multi-posture tactic like they did on the Islamic sphere or will they slowly build up the Muslim world to match the west in economic, science, technology, human capital and launch a jihad or proxy wars in the western theater or use politics-economic embargo.

Or will they do both, build up the Islamic world sphere while also executing a multi-posture war internally in the west by targetting weakest country, then medium strength countries and finally the big countries.

One thing I do know 4 certain they will remove human right/co-existence current world order values and the world will be in a believer/unbeliever axis, leading to a build up to the end-day scenario they want so both christian-muslim religions can be validated to their followers.

attash

Amaan Duule
My vision shows me that once the islamic world falls like a deck of cards to brotherhood using a multi-posture war and doing it theater to theater, they will secure Pakistan to give them either nuclear protection or nuclear know-how to build themselves one. The only thing im un-decided on is how they will approach the west.

Will they execute the same multi-posture tactic like they did on the Islamic sphere or will they slowly build up the Muslim world to match the west in economic, science, technology, human capital and launch a jihad or proxy wars in the western theater or use politics-economic embargo.

Or will they do both, build up the Islamic world sphere while also executing a multi-posture war internally in the west by targetting weakest country, then medium strength countries and finally the big countries.

One thing I do know 4 certain they will remove human right/co-existence current world order values and the world will be in a believer/unbeliever axis
, leading to a build up to the end-day scenario they want so both christian-muslim religions can be validated to their followers.
That doesn't sound too bad actually :hmm:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That doesn't sound too bad actually :hmm:

When im Silent on a region issue like I was with SSC it was cause I saw no unity among their ppl and PL hands were tied to assist. The south is the same to me, I want their unity so PL hands r no longer tied and will be forced to participate. But the disunity there and them refusing to hold a hawiye summit like ssc did in jigjiga to resolve their issues like men and then close of anywhere that is a potential hole that can be exploited by shabab or foreigners is what I want.

Not this madness to add more weapons, soldiers, when ur own house is divided and don't trust each other and think the other guy is gonna(backstab u).

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I now sympathize with my father when he told his friend abdiqaybdiid to reform him self and be like siyad where your remembered for some good and some bad. He dismissed my father as having some agenda. I now tell them unite first like ssc did before you fight shabab and the same dismissal a generation later. I can see why hiran state is fed up with them also.

If u want to f*ck up somalia give hawiya guns give isaaq money watch how they turn Somali up side down bounce of sell out

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

They want their hawiye zero sum politics endorsed and that isn't possible with the current world order. They want someone endorsing their 4.5, sal balaar, north/south, centralism, irirism in the world. Currently Egypt, Qatar, Turkey have endorsed it as long as they remain in ikhwaan, they swapped interests, that's why they go to qatar where ur enemy is hosted sheikh atom, thats why abdiqasim salat is in cairo where sal-balaar was endorsed. That's why turkey focuses on hamar to build them up so they eventually take over Somalia.

They prefer the status quo where they suffer then federalism 4 all and win-win, they want a win-loss zero sum politics and will wait for centuries till the ikhwan iss the world order not the west.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Hawiye want to liberate Shabaab from Somalia. A few hawiye members don't represent all of hawiye.

Hawiye are affected by Al shabaab the most. They are forced to pay the most taxes. And die the most from Qaraxa.

Hopefully the good hawiyes can overpower the bad ones. And liberate their lands from shabaab.

Daarood don't suffer from shabaab since they puntland is shabaab free. So I wouldn't expect them to sympathise with the shabaab problems we deal with in.Koonfur.

How when 70% of Hawiye is al-shabab themselves? it's like getting rid of yourself. The average Hawiye person have double life. In the morning he's a man with dreams of ruling Somalia from cost to cost, but come nigh time, he's under the boots of Al-shabab

Hawiye want to liberate Shabaab from Somalia. A few hawiye members don't represent all of hawiye.

Hawiye are affected by Al shabaab the most. They are forced to pay the most taxes. And die the most from Qaraxa.

Hopefully the good hawiyes can overpower the bad ones. And liberate their lands from shabaab.

Daarood don't suffer from shabaab since they puntland is shabaab free. So I wouldn't expect them to sympathise with the shabaab problems we deal with in.Koonfur.
This is why the current capital must be moved if a powerful northern state can rebuild somalis army than maybe the south can be saved.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This is why the current capital must be moved if a powerful northern state can rebuild somalis army than maybe the south can be saved.
I wouldn't mind if the capital was moved to cerigaabo or laascaanood. People from that region are very patriotic and probably would host the capital well.

Trending