President Waare explosive new interview “HAG dont want to defeat AS”

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The situation in Hawiye land doesn't need weapons it needs unity only first. Just like SSC needed unity first before freeing itself from SL and allowing Hiil Harti to compliment them. No amount of soldiers or weapons will remove shabab if they know they can survive and exploit other areas where unity lacks.

@The Midlands walle runtu sheegay. If Hawiye unite then shabab has nowhere to exploit or hide and they will be gone within seconds. You don't need MORE SOLDIERS or Weapons at all, becuz even if u go that route, they will find ways to strip it from SNA/NISA as they are deep within it or they will find partners to upgrade them or they will switch to hit n run, bombings, etc. The only thing that can stop that is hawiye unity.

It's sad but the hawiye front don't trust the boy next to him in the trenches due to disunity, you can't fight anyone when your own side is like that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Here is right Murusade r brutal warriors like Leelkase. Small clans have to think more and utilize more is my reasoning, while bigger clans get 'lazy' comfort in numbers. Even my jifi bah dubays is conditioned like that surrounded by Issa Mahmouds. Little clans r brutal when surrounded by bigger clans becuz bigger clans simply get complacent thru comfort in numbers.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

😂 I’ve been a bit off on HSM’s decision on accepting this but I’ve been consistent on HG’s demands, simple as this.

• capture Eastern Galguduud from Shabaab and turn it into HG degmo

• get a significant financial budget.

HSM really thought we would liberate Galgaduud for free out of what? Hawiyenimo? ‘Galmudug being fully free’ Audubilah that ain’t worth a single drop of HG blood. Nigga is clueless.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Funniest thing is the ‘don’t you see SL and PL’s progress without Shabaab’.

HG’s making enough progress in our lands and Xamar, I much prefer us not to however race too ahead in the development cycle to keep our birth rates up. HG women should not have economic freedom

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Funniest thing is the ‘don’t you see SL and PL’s progress without Shabaab’.

HG’s making enough progress in our lands and Xamar, I much prefer us not to however race too ahead in the development cycle to keep our birth rates up. HG women should not have economic freedom
can you specify the HG development outside the sphere of xamar?

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Don't HG want a Galmudug/ Somalia free from Shabaab. If they don't liberate their lands then this will be a problem for whole of Somalia.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo

😂 I’ve been a bit off on HSM’s decision on accepting this but I’ve been consistent on HG’s demands, simple as this.

HSM really thought we would liberate Galgaduud for free out of what? Hawiyenimo? ‘Galmudug being fully free’ Audubilah that ain’t worth a single drop of HG blood. Nigga is clueless.

FzBEV86XoAYM7Yu.jpg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If the clans don't want to fight Alshaydaan then what is the point of the Macwiisley who HSM poured weapons into, just earlier this year America donated tons of weapons to HSM and he gave it to the clans.

World

VIP

Bro doesn’t want to liberate his own federal state.

Galmudug being 100 % al shabab free will provide it with enormous economic benefits and development.

Bro doesn’t want to liberate his own federal state
I don’t think @bidenkulaha understands that long term it is in his interests for a Shabaab free Galmudug. Sure he gets political power now, but in the long term GM will attract investors and millions of dollars poured into the state if the security is good. Declining the pie later for the biscuit now. HG will always dominate GM regardless if other hawiye are under Shabaab or not

Trending