President of the African Student association has been calling Black Americans, “Akatas” for over a

Just looked it up an apparently akata means cotton picker WTFFFFF :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::farmajoyaab: it’s crazy to hate on African Americans but leech off of their systems and schools made for them (Hbcus)

i have a lot to say rn on how crazy this is damn I really feel for African americans this is next level betrayal, this nigerian fool rlly used them as props to work his way to the top while hating on them the whole time on the downlow. Sick asf I hate two faced mfs
No akata means stray cat

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
View attachment 318234
This is a tangent but in the replies they’re dragging this somali guy lmfao but sorry it’s deserved this is embarrassing who is this :russ:identifies as somali and Arab kulaha let’s see you try that in the Middle East and see how well that Arab identity holds up :snoop::snoop::chrisfreshhah:

Btw I don’t know how to explain it but if you showed me this niggas photo without the description I would’ve been able to deduce He’s a self hating ana carab just by his face alone. My body language/face reading skills are top tier
He doesn't even look Somali, looks like oromo or some omotic Oromo halfbreed

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Gahhhhhdamn, how is she saying that on camera in front of all those people without being checked, that's crazy.

🤔The cunsurinimo towards FBA's is ignored when it's dished out by non East Africans sheeko waalan.

That response was so unwarranted :kodaksmiley:

What is wrong with that? He’s correct. Black and White are constructed by racist slaveholders, they don’t exist in Africa?
It's that statement in conjunction with him identifying as Somali and Arab that's bugging me. Why reject one faulty notion (Somalis are considered Black in Africa) but accept another (Somalis are an Arab culture and thus Somalis are Arab)?

It's that statement in conjunction with him identifying as Somali and Arab that's bugging me. Why reject one faulty notion (Somalis are considered Black in Africa) but accept another (Somalis are an Arab culture and thus Somalis are Arab)?
Somalis are part of the Arab league and civilizationally Arab? One would be foreign to our grandparents while another wouldn’t?

Somalis are part of the Arab league and civilizationally Arab? One would be foreign to our grandparents while another wouldn’t?
Define "civilizationally Arab" and explain to me how that contradicts my point of us not being Arab.

We aren't an Arabised culture, we don't carry majority Arab DNA and lastly Arabic isn't our ancestral tongue which is the main distinguishing factor of Arab identity.

Define "civilizationally Arab" and explain to me how that contradicts my point of us not being Arab.

We aren't an Arabised culture, we don't carry majority Arab DNA and lastly Arabic isn't our ancestral tongue which is the main distinguishing factor of Arab identity.
No Somali feels alienated, be he reer miyi or be he reer magal. Because when sees Arabic without knowing what it means recognizes it as something familiar and part of them, the same with listening to it.

Learning Arabic for a true Somali is also a familiar experience because from their waking moment they heard Arabic, they used it to pray, they carried the names, and they have been using the words in everyday speech. This very natural association is what I mean by our being a part of Arab Civilizatiin, like our Swahili Neighbors

Arab ancestry or Arab cultural appropriation is superficial and the latter is often times against Arabness. I

No Somali feels alienated, be he reer miyi or be he reer magal. Because when sees Arabic without knowing what it means recognizes it as something familiar and part of them, the same with listening to it.

Learning Arabic for a true Somali is also a familiar experience because from their waking moment they heard Arabic, they used it to pray, they carried the names, and they have been using the words in everyday speech. This very natural association is what I mean by our being a part of Arab Civilizatiin, like our Swahili Neighbors

Arab ancestry or Arab cultural appropriation is superficial and the latter is often times against Arabness. I
Familiarity and good relationship with Arabs =/= Somalis being Arab

This is a dead topic. There are countless threads that debunk common arguments like this for our supposed Arab identity.

I'm putting you on ignore.

Familiarity and good relationship with Arabs =/= Somalis being Arab

This is a dead topic. There are countless threads that debunk common arguments like this for our supposed Arab identity.

I'm putting you on ignore.
I never argued somalis (outside of Mahri and Benadiris) are Arabs, I argued that Somali culture has the same relationship to Arabic civilization that Japanese culture has to Sinitic. It’s clear that you are incapable of reading however

First they sold them into slavery and now this. Do these people have any nafs these West Africans and Bantus?

Trending

Latest posts