President of the African Student association has been calling Black Americans, “Akatas” for over a

Just looked it up an apparently akata means cotton picker WTFFFFF :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::farmajoyaab: it’s crazy to hate on African Americans but leech off of their systems and schools made for them (Hbcus)
Akata means “cotton picker” in reference to Black Americans who were taken as slaves and shipped to the Americas to work on cotton and other plantations. It also loosely refers to a wild animal or cat in reference to someone who is uncultured.
i have a lot to say rn on how crazy this is damn I really feel for African americans this is next level betrayal, this nigerian fool rlly used them as props to work his way to the top while hating on them the whole time on the downlow. Sick asf I hate two faced mfs

1709023843514.jpeg

They were tweeting that bs ON THE ORGANIZATION PAGE!:noneck: You can’t make this shit up

1709023968082.jpeg

This is a tangent but in the replies they’re dragging this somali guy lmfao but sorry it’s deserved this is embarrassing who is this :russ:identifies as somali and Arab kulaha let’s see you try that in the Middle East and see how well that Arab identity holds up :snoop::snoop::chrisfreshhah:

Btw I don’t know how to explain it but if you showed me this niggas photo without the description I would’ve been able to deduce He’s a self hating ana carab just by his face alone. My body language/face reading skills are top tier

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Just looked it up an apparently akata means cotton picker WTFFFFF :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::farmajoyaab: it’s crazy to hate on African Americans but leech off of their systems and schools made for them (Hbcus)

i have a lot to say rn on how crazy this is damn I really feel for African americans this is next level betrayal, this nigerian fool rlly used them as props to work his way to the top while hating on them the whole time on the downlow. Sick asf I hate two faced mfs

Africans have been going to hbcus for a long time. A lot of them have assimilated amongst Madows and prefer to be around other black people while they're in schools. I strongly considered attending one when I was applying to colleges but ultimately decided to just attend a closer university.

You can find west, central and east Africans attending hbcus across the nation. the big ones like Howard for example usually have a few somali students and a decent amount of ethiopian students attending them.

Most universities barely have a noticable black population and African students know this so some of them prefer going either to hbcus or to universities in urban areas. Most universities in urban areas tend to have a decent amount of black people.

I'm honestly not shocked about this behavior even though FBAs shit on us on twitter their biggest opps have always been west Africans.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
View attachment 318234
This is a tangent but in the replies they’re dragging this somali guy lmfao but sorry it’s deserved this is embarrassing who is this :russ:identifies as somali and Arab kulaha let’s see you try that in the Middle East and see how well that Arab identity holds up :snoop::snoop::chrisfreshhah:

Btw I don’t know how to explain it but if you showed me this niggas photo without the description I would’ve been able to deduce He’s a self hating ana carab just by his face alone. My body language/face reading skills are top tier

Link the tweet I want to see him get cooked :dead:

And honestly your right. That nigga does gives me ana carab vibes just his pic :russ::russ:

Glad to see that gabar who was calling us anti-black get exposed but at the same time it’s funny watching AA’s get mad that africans are cosplaying as AA since they can’t do anything about it kkk

They're holding a twitter space about her and they're coming for her job.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good for her, complaining about Somalis while you're actively being anti-black American on the twitter of a black American university is very jobless and hypocritical.

Glad to see that gabar who was calling us anti-black get exposed but at the same time it’s funny watching AA’s get mad that africans are cosplaying as AA since they can’t do anything about it kkk
WAs are more anti-black than even the biggest anti black Somali. They just smart enough to hide it.
And they call us racist
Some of us indeed are ⬆️.
View attachment 318234

U think Ana carab be trolling??
This one Ana carab nigga went on the biggest podcast in the gulf and said “Somalis are Arab” with a straight face.

Men some dared and isaaqs need to be taught about self love and self respect.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts