President of Somalia speech to Federal Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciise Mx. and it's getting lonely in here.:frdfvsb:

I thought you were Isaq, no?:dwill: sorry wll next time I will gossip behind your back.
:hemad:

I am Isaaq, but i just wanted to remind you this isn't a Majeerteen Makhaayad abaayo.
:mindblown:

Secondly the Hawiye in this forum are defenseless , you barely see them, so i had to defend these masakiin.
:pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There’s a Hadith in Jesus coming down but I don’t know about him creating a caliphate, maybe you can link it
My bad, i meant al mahdi..

Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu’minin: The Prophet (saws) said: Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of Medina will come flying forth to Mecca. Some of the people of Mecca will come to him, bring him out against his will and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. An expeditionary force will then be sent against him from Syria but will be swallowed up in the desert between Mecca and Medina. When the people see that, the eminent saints (abdal) of Syria and the best people of Iraq will come to him and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. Then there will arise a man of Quraysh whose maternal uncles belong to Kalb (the ruling class of syria) and (he will) send against them an expeditionary force which will be overcome by them, and that is the expedition of Kalb. Disappointed will be the one who does not receive the booty of Kalb. He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet (saws) and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years, then die, and the Muslims will pray over him. (Abu Dawud said: Some transmitted from Hisham “nine years” and some “seven years”. ( Book 38, Hadith 8))

When the Army Sent from Syria is Swallowed up that will be the clear sign for the rest of the World that this is the Mahdi (ra) of Allah. This will be the time when it will become an obligation upon this Ummah to respond and go to Him because that is when the Awliyah (Saints, literally Abdal in the hadith) and the best people of Iraq will respond to him first, and they are the best of people, whoever comes latter will be among the others of this Ummah, similar to how the best of Quraish responded to the message of the prophet (saws) first then those lesser than them responded later.

https://ghayb.com/2015/12/when-will-we-see-imam-mahdi-ra-and-isa-as/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending