President of Somalia speech to Federal Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short term, yes however it was probably their time calling them and allah is the greatest of planners and in the long term we would have been more weaker centralized and would have trouble withstanding attacks from the likes of genghis khan if he just had to break us from our capital, Luckily there were several caliphates and for our case the mamluks in Egypt able to protect us which is the good thing of having several allied caliphates which are harder to destroy and better govern their actual constituents
We cant know what would have happened as it didnt. I would guess we would be stronger under 1 banner with many governors.
We lost a lot of people to Genghis because of disunity.

Tukraq

VIP
We cant know what would have happened as it didnt. I would guess we would be stronger under 1 banner with many governors.
We lost a lot of people to Genghis because of disunity.
Sahib imagine if we were united and we were centralized in say Iraq it would have been over once leveled to the ground:faysalwtf: cut the head of a chicken and it dies, however having multiple diffrent caliphates spanning from China to Portugal we would be impossible to defeat:fittytousand: which is why the Mamluk caliphate was able to defeat them :siilaanyosmile: believe it or not centralization would make the ummah much weaker and far less developed, we entered our golden age due to several caliphates

Ugaaso

Deni
Shouldn’t have been cooning against your own people:manny: MJs don’t have allies in Somalia remember jealousy plays a major role:comeon: next time don’t go against your own:ufdup:

I learned it the hard way. :frdfvsb:
I can't believe they're throwing me to the lion's den. But don't worry I will avenge for this. Tomorrow somebody in the house will miss all their credit cards. :gnzbryw:
@Shaolin23 your qaaran might be needed to pay back for my shopping spree. :oops:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Abti we can’t protect you for too long when @Reiko comes for you we gonna have to hand you over we can’t risk another war:pachah1:
Excelleeeeeeeeeent

giphy.gif

Ugaaso

Deni
Yoooo i thought she was ciise mx.
She is probably Wagardhac then as she said she wanted to visit Saaxo

Where's saaxo warya? show me where I said I wanted to go there? idiot.
I'm Ciise Mx and also Marexan from my mother's side, fuc.k anybody who has a problem with that. Don't put yourself in between me and @Reiko.
:childplease:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Do you mean united in religion if so I agree however I don’t think there should be a united umma in governance as has been the case historically, a United ummah in would be a dissaster and would never work practically which is why we instead had multiple contemporary caliphates in our past as Muslims
I am referring to islamic eschatology the end times and a united caliphte you know imam mahdi and the return of the messiah jesus son of mary? You cant call yourself a muslim and nit believe in an islamic caliphate.

A little food for thought the most beneficial the omnipotent has promised his ummah that he will not leave them without a khalifa a leader for more than 100 years.

Guess when the ottomon caliphate ended?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Do you mean united in religion if so I agree however I don’t think there should be a united umma in governance as has been the case historically, a United ummah in would be a dissaster and would never work practically which is why we instead had multiple contemporary caliphates in our past as Muslims
Don’t you know it’s fard for you to want a united Khilafa division in governance is not allowed anyone from the past who advocated for nationalism or separatism was or is still in error

Tukraq

VIP
Don’t you know it’s fard for you to want a united Khilafa division in governance is not allowed anyone from the past who advocated for nationalism or separatism was or is still in error
thats one school of thought that I disagree with:manny:

Tukraq

VIP
I am referring to islamic eschatology the end times and a united caliphte you know imam mahdi and the return of the messiah jesus son of mary? You cant call yourself a muslim and nit believe in an islamic caliphate.

A little food for thought the most beneficial the omnipotent has promised his ummah that he will not leave them without a khalifa a leader for more than 100 years.

Guess when the ottomon caliphate ended?
where exactly is that Hadith mentioned in Bukhari or muslim, seems like a weak Hadith

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
thats one school of thought that I disagree with:manny:
Are you Shia or something? Not having a khilafa is bidca by consensus if you disagree with that you than you disagree with nabi Muhammad csw and his rightly guided CALIPHS :manny:

Tukraq

VIP
Are you Shia or something? Not having a khilafa is bidca by consensus if you disagree with that you than you disagree with nabi Muhammad csw and his rightly guided CALIPHS :manny:
Are you Shia or something:faysalwtf:
Sunnis believe in the caliphate of muawiya bin abusufiyan which was at the same time as Ali’s caliphate:noneck:

Are you Shia or something:faysalwtf:
Sunnis believe in the caliphate of muawiya bin abusufiyan which was at the same time as Ali’s caliphate:noneck:
Sunnis believe the khulafaa u Raashidun were Abu bakr, Cumar, Cuthmaan and Cali (RA). There is a hadith in which the Prophet (SAW) said "the khilafah will last for 30 years. Then there will be a monarchy..." . This is what happened after Mucawiyah became the khalifah.

Are you actually Shia?:damn:

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Sunnis believe the khulafaa u Raashidun were Abu bakr, Cumar, Cuthmaan and Cali (RA). There is a hadith in which the Prophet (SAW) said "the khilafah will last for like 30 years. Then there will be a monarchy..." . This is what happened after Mucawiyah became the khalifah.

Are you actually Shia?:damn:
Shias are those against muawiyah and the sahaba of the rasul:noneck: yes their were four Khulufa but their were several caliphates after and one infact at the same time as ali

Status
Not open for further replies.