President of Somalia speech to Federal Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Theres a better chance of somalia becoming a jewish country than puntland seperating from somalia boowe puntland is the backbone of somalia.

Muslims are obliged to remain united and not to seperate from eachother.
I disagree, Muslims are obliged to remain united in religion not in country or governance like I’ve explained before and an example is the government of khulufa arrashideen ali and the government of the famous sahaba muawiya ibn abusufiyan

I disagree, Muslims are obliged to remain united in religion not in country or governance like I’ve explained before and an example is the government of khulufa arrashideen ali and the government of the famous sahaba muawiya ibn abusufiyan
That divison was a mistake we all know it yet we tend to not blame either side.
It was a big Fitna

Tukraq

VIP
That divison was a mistake we all know it yet we tend to not blame either side.
It was a big Fitna
Are you saying the Sahaba made a mistake:ayaanswag: I disagree, this lead to the creation of the great Umayyad empire which wouldn’t have happened if they didn’t split:farmajoyaab: Islam spread far and wide because of this

Are you saying the Sahaba made a mistake:ayaanswag: I disagree, this lead to the creation of the great Umayyad empire which wouldn’t have happened if they didn’t split:farmajoyaab: Islam spread far and wide because of this
Is the sahaba A Maczuum.
People make mistakes. The prophet even made mistakes even though he was forgiven.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What have you got against the current federal system?

Tukraq

VIP
Is the sahaba A Maczuum.
People make mistakes. The prophet even made mistakes even though he was forgiven.
Yes humans make mistakes however this split being a mistake is an opinion and I don’t see it that way, we flourished and expanded because of this split allowing multiple Islamic caliphates since it would be impossible to run all together, we benefited greatly because of this and entered our golden years

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes humans make mistakes however this split being a mistake is an opinion and I don’t see it that way, we flourished and expanded because of this split allowing multiple Islamic caliphates since it would be impossible to run all together, we benefited greatly because of this and entered our golden years
You are directly contradicting what islamic eschatology says about a United muslim ummah, how can you want a United muslim ummah and yet want to cause division between somalis who are Muslim? Unless you are suffering from cognitive dissonance

Tukraq

VIP
You are directly contradicting what islamic eschatology says about a United muslim ummah, how can you want a United muslim ummah and yet want to cause division between somalis who are Muslim? Unless you are suffering from cognitive dissonance
Do you mean united in religion if so I agree however I don’t think there should be a united umma in governance as has been the case historically, a United ummah in would be a dissaster and would never work practically which is why we instead had multiple contemporary caliphates in our past as Muslims

How wasnt it a mistake. A whole lot of sahaaba died fighting eachother????

Ugaaso

Deni
Abti we can’t protect you for too long when @Reiko comes for you we gonna have to hand you over we can’t risk another war:pachah1:

No wonder why the OGs hate you. I heard you sided with the hutttus 30 years ago. and now you're sending me to my grave.
I guess I will take the beating just this once.
:jcoleno:

Tukraq

VIP
How wasnt it a mistake. A whole lot of sahaaba died fighting eachother????
Short term, yes however it was probably their time calling them and allah is the greatest of planners and in the long term we would have been more weaker centralized and would have trouble withstanding attacks from the likes of genghis khan if he just had to break us from our capital, Luckily there were several caliphates and for our case the mamluks in Egypt able to protect us which is the good thing of having several allied caliphates which are harder to destroy and better govern their actual constituents

Tukraq

VIP
No wonder why the OGs hate you. I heard you sided with the hutttus 30 years ago. and now you're sending me to my grave.
I guess I will take the beating just this once.
:jcoleno:
Shouldn’t have been cooning against your own people:manny: MJs don’t have allies in Somalia remember jealousy plays a major role:comeon: next time don’t go against your own:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts