President of Somalia speech to Federal Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Ugaaso iska celi walle kuwa kale kooxdeeda kale aniga ka qaban waa balan laakinse reiko meel saar kibirka ba ka bateey sanka bey ka hadasha ee sidi moos camal u fiiqfiiq shes violating transgressed all bounds she must get her comeuppance:fittytousand:

Ha cabsanin illahay bes ka cabso whats the worst that can happen? Her being a mod she can only ban you bes its not like she can take noloshada I suggest you pluck up the testicular fortitude and redeem yourself your family name and honour ee iska dhici

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Ugaaso iska celi walle kuwa kale kooxdeeda kale aniga ka qaban waa balan laakinse reiko meel saar kibirka ba ka bateey sanka bey ka hadasha ee sidi moos camal u fiiqfiiq shes violating transgressed all bounds she must get her comeuppance:fittytousand:

Ha cansan illahay bes ka cabso what the worst that can happen? Her being q mod she can ban you bes its nit like she can take noloshada dhan ee iska dhici
Waryaa isku dirka iska dhaaf, you can't instigate between two Mohamud saleban sisters.

:camby:

Ugaaso

Deni
Shes sly with it watch her, i peeped her talking rubbish about garoowe a few times then i saw her disrespecting president faroole she clearly has a sinister insidious agenda

Bring me receipts warya. I don't wanna pay her blood money for no reason. :4uzpnkt:

MX cagteeda hoosteeda beey kujiiran.

Kalay Aan kuriif riifo.

giphy.gif

Marexan will rule you again. Accept it. Or else we will dethrone your fat uncle in Garowe. :cool:

And don't hit my face again, hatii kale

19A921DA-6CAE-4501-92B0-B23E497AC771.gif

Ugaaso

Deni

Ha cabsanin illahay bes ka cabso whats the worst that can happen? Her being a mod she can only ban you bes its not like she can take noloshada I suggest you pluck up the testicular fortitude and redeem yourself your family name and honour ee iska dhici

Fight your own battles warya fuuulay.
:trumpsmirk:

Gibiin-Udug

Bring me receipts warya. I don't wanna pay her blood money for no reason. :4uzpnkt:

Marexan will rule you again. Accept it. Or else we will dethrone your fat uncle in Garowe. :cool:

And don't hit my face again, hatii kale

View attachment 69887
Thanks for confirming that you're marexaan.

How long have you been hiding in sheep's clothes? :gaasdrink:

And my uncle is losing weight alxamdullillah he is glowing, happy and healthy, but can farmaajo take an evening walk in villa Somalia without getting bombed.

Gibiin-Udug

Waryaa isku dirka iska dhaaf, you can't instigate between two Mohamud saleban sisters.

:camby:
I take this back, you're not my sister, no Mohamud saleban sides with the enemy against another Mohamud saleban.

Marexaan will rule me again?

***boils water and oil***

@Ugaaso you will have a nice boiling bath.

My blood is boiling..

And my uncle is losing weight alxamdullillah he is glowing, happy and healthy, but can farmaajo take an evening walk in villa Somalia without getting bombed.
Yoooo i thought she was ciise mx.
She is probably Wagardhac then as she said she wanted to visit Saaxo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Fight your own battles warya fuuulay.
:trumpsmirk:
Last time i tried to stand up for myself against reiko and her cabal they created a whole new section on the forum for my threads called the qashin section abaayo macaan i dont want no baranbaro:whoa:

Gibiin-Udug

She said she was Ise Mohamud. Smh I believed her.

I feel like a fool. I told all the Mohamud saleban secrets and where we keep the diamonds and gold...

I'm angry.

Damn you @Ugaaso

Ugaaso

Deni

lol If I was Marexan I would be screaming top of my lungs claiming them proudly. Masha allah my abtiyal are landhere. Are you iska dhaal sis.
I feel your pain sis :p

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
adiga horta the only reason you are against ilan omar who is a mujahid exposing the money masters who print money and hold the rest of man kind in bondage as debt slaves is cause you found out that warsengali share the same dna as yahuuds

Gibiin-Udug

lol If I was Marexan I would be screaming top of my lungs claiming them proudly. Masha allah my abtiyal are landhere. Are you iska dhaal sis.
I feel your pain sis :p
You're tainted. Well too late I've spread rumors about you not being Ise Mohamud already.

You're an outcast now.

Feel my pain? Iskadhaal with royal blood on both sides.

I can't imagine having langaab reer abti :hillarybiz:

I'm sorry!

Ugaaso

Deni
She said she was Ise Mohamud. Smh I believed her.

I feel like a fool. I told all the Mohamud saleban secrets and where we keep the diamonds and gold...

I'm angry.

Damn you @Ugaaso

loool I've some loyalty to Marexan because my hooyo macan is one. I will rif rif anybody else with you.
You're tainted. Well too late I've spread rumors about you not being Ise Mohamud already.

You're an outcast now.

Feel my pain? Iskadhaal with royal blood on both sides.

I can't imagine having langaab reer abti :hillarybiz:

I'm sorry!

Sighs!!

Spread the rumors hun. I don't claim other people's qabil.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When?? Bring proof??? Yahuud of all people abaay abaay:deadpeter::deadosama:

I just hate her beliefs and rachteness
Nin yaho what more can you possible hate more than zionists bankers who control the western world and the rest of the world with their fiat currency:dwill:

You are incapable of doing your own critical thinking you are emotional and nit rational atleast give credit where credit is due ilhan omar is a modern day david facing Zionist bankers the rotheschilds, rockerfellers Goliath's may the most benevolent guide her amiin just cause you havent got the testicular fortitude to talk so candidly about the ruling cabal Who print money out of thin air, don't be envious of ilhan omar

Ugaaso

Deni
I take this back, you're not my sister, no Mohamud saleban sides with the enemy against another Mohamud saleban.

Marexaan will rule me again?

***boils water and oil***

@Ugaaso you will have a nice boiling bath.

My blood is boiling..

Iska dhaaal people problem!!! You can't make me go against my other side.
:gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

How come you never defended your uncle being made fun of on here before @Ugaaso

People call him slow, autistic, mentally undeveloped, all sorts of names. It's sad actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending