President of Ministry of Commerce And Industry of Oman Visits Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Deputy Chairman of the Parliament of Puntland State said

"The relationship we have with Oman is a traditional one, the underlying business, culture, and the relationship between the people of Oman and Puntland is a strong one"

pic7.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic3.jpg

http://puntlandpost.net/2017/05/20/...ntland-oo-wafdi-cumaaniyiin-ah-soo-dhaweeyay/

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He aint no somali though, mehris are yemeni and omani too so calm yourself:susp: fact wasnt needed:susp:
meheris are reer mudug and live side by side with Cumar Maxamoud MJ. I prefer to have more of Meheri Arab salax than Bantus that look lie this guy ---->:susp:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What is wrong with you?
No-one even said they're Somali (ethnically). It's almost like you're convincing yourself at this point.
These are the same BLM xaliimos that will be the first to mention how bantus are as somali as everyone else :ileycry:

What is wrong with you?
No-one even said they're Somali (ethnically). It's almost like you're convincing yourself at this point.
:camby:
Hes from puntland and moved to Oman during civil war
So is 8 year old abdi in London, still somali not british:comeon:
meheris are reer mudug and live side by side with Cumar Maxamoud MJ. I prefer to have more of Meheri Arab salax than Bantus that look lie this guy ---->:susp:
Mehris are pure semites:mjlol:
Somalia is for somalis, not semites, bantus, cadaans or any other foreigners:camby:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
These are the same BLM xaliimos that will be the first to mention how bantus are as somali as everyone else :ileycry:
I'm afraid this xalimo is just obsessed with so called "bootyclappers" and telling people that they are Somali over and over.
It's extremely redundant.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somalia is for somalis, not semites, bantus, cadaans or any other foreigners:camby:
I could somewhat understand your reasoning but this is too far.
Nacas foqol nacas, kulaha Somalia is for Somalis.

An Arab salax born and raised in Somalia is more Somali and has more right to the nation than 19 year old Warsame who is from the West and can't speak a lick of af Somali. GTFO with that shit.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:camby:

So is 8 year old abdi in London, still somali not british:comeon:

Meheri Arab Salaax have intermixed with Cumar Mahamoud for centuries, i have many maternal relatives that are Arab Salax get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts