President of Jubaland considering to resign before August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Who did morgan say was the chairman aka the supreme leader of the darood army?:trumpsmirk:

don't deflect now. I want to hear from you.:lolbron:
So now your telling me SPM-Gabyow and SNF were one organized force they were allied on clan not organization why would Moorgan say “ I travelled to Baidoa to meet THEIR saraakiil what i saw amazed me” that doesn’t sound like 1 army buddy get a hold of yourself your embarrassing beggar:mjlol:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
don't make me find the document now.

save yourself the embarrassment and soco sxb, with your tail btwn ur legs.

take the L like your clansmen did in the 90s, and still do in 2019.

Who led the darood army? Gen gabyoow, ogaden.

who saved msb, gen mohamud ogaden.

what did marehan do? ran!

lol

Be my guest my pet. Only person humiliated is you. We took W's and we still are today. We led the Darood army Gen Gaani did. We saved MSB and his brother Abdirahman did which he was foreign minister. We won the 90's and now we winning in 2019 taking back JL. Marehan saved their leader you booon.

Sheikh

VIP
it's a video @Shaolin23 posted.

are you saying he's lying?:drakelaugh:

:ufdup:

I hope you have learned your lesson after this karbaash. take your kaniini and seexo.

He's lying. Only person that got karbashed here is you my pet cagdheer @Ferrari You need to be humble and listen to our rules my pet. Or there will be consequences like this today you suffered.

So now your telling me SPM-Gabyow and SNF were one organized force they were allied on clan not organization why would Moorgan say “ I travelled to Baidoa to meet THEIR saraakiil what i saw amazed me” that doesn’t sound like 1 army buddy get a hold of yourself your embarrassing beggar:mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:gucciwhat: morgan was third in command, not even second.:drakelaugh:

darood uniting as SPM meaning marehan abandoned the snf and accepted the SPM name.
:pachah1:

I wonder why?

haye spin this one you muppet.:trumpsmirk:

Sheikh

VIP
These cagdheers be talking, like nigga you guys be eating cow ass my nigga. Sit this one out.

Sheikh

VIP
we didn't abandon leader.
you let him chased out of his house maalin cad. nigga left his hot milk.:damn:

We saved our leader and fought the people that were after him. You guys left Jess to our hands and we karbashed him. :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.