President of Hirshabelle Ali Osoble calls for a establishment of a federal member state government in Hiiraan’s capital Beledweyne

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Blah blah lets see after the farmaajo goes. Xawaadle is not a factor when it comes to governing Somalia and that is fact whether you wanna belive it or not. Meeshada naga joog wecel. In mogadishu its me who you come run behind when the others slap you and thats a undeniable fact
Allah maskiinka ka daa
:mjlol:

Include your middle shebelle to Benedir state. Otherwise leave Xawaadle alone. Let them call the shots. You Abgaals are always soft to Darood aka Farmajoo but act like lions to other Hawiyes.

We wanted Hiiraan to join Galmudug but it never happened. But now its a challenge for Hiiraan alone to become its own federal state because of Darood jealousy.

What destroyed Hiiraan was Somalimo. They should of declared themselves federal when Galmudug did it way back in 2006. But they believed in Somalimo crap.

We waited patiently lol.
What do you want? Mooryaan and isbaaro back in xamar? Man all you saying abgaal support farmaajo is doodoo go YouTube abgaal shir and all that will come up is meetings saying we dont support farmaajo. Whats fact is he aint comin back

Nigga he is backing Abgaal candidate in Hirshabelle

Blah blah lets see after the farmaajo goes. Xawaadle is not a factor when it comes to governing Somalia and that is fact whether you wanna belive it or not. Meeshada naga joog wecel. In mogadishu its me who you come run behind when the others slap you and thats a undeniable fact

Your governance brought us this, uff.
25BB898F-2BB8-498C-8076-1C3627540895.jpeg

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Let’s start building Hiiraan State sxb, No one can share anything with Abgaal.

All we wanted was our own region without Abgaal and now is our chance 😈

This is Farmaajo vs Xawaadle not a Xawaadle vs Abgaal war. Abgaal is siding with Farmaajo after he ignored them for 4 years and now he is making them relevant again but on Xawaadle’s expense. Farmaajo picked fights with every Landheere clan except Abgaal.. now they sided with him and still claim to be a Mucaraad 🤣

Let’s build our land boys View attachment 147388
You know da vibes sxb 😈

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Abgaal- President
Galjecel-VP
Ja#reer- speaker
Xawadle-Deputy speaker.

Cadalaad waaka reer Hirshabelle
What about Baadicade?
Stay in your place
Ana ku waso, I'll tell my cousin's back home to join AS.
Baadicad are as anyway :russ:
This is what we've been cursed to share a country with, folks. Maybe now people will understand my nuclear final solution for the south. It's the only way.
:francis:

Last edited:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
This is what we've been cursed to share a country with, folks. Maybe now people will understand my nuclear final solution for the south. It's the only way.
:francis:
There's at least 40k of us in London, we'll just come back, repopulate and start from where it ended. We can keep going for as long as you like, until one of us folds.

Theres is no cuqdad but unfortunately we have been paired together. Its hg you have a problem with IRL. Yoy scumbags we gave you abit of the top part of medina at the front you named it Nasteexo and all the laamyeri/jiingad yp until the anerican embassy is all xawaadle and a lil bit of xamar jajab. HG sit right there next to you by isbitaal medina iskama celin kartiin. Nacalad aa idinku taal xamar madexeyga aa ku joogta qofka rabtiid weydi. I should feed you to mursade and hg tbh.

“Adeer, Xamar Xoog ban ku joogna” ~ Abdullahi Yusuf