President of Hirshabelle Ali Osoble calls for a establishment of a federal member state government in Hiiraan’s capital Beledweyne

Jungle

VIP
Abgaal already have Benedir state. They should leave Hiirshebelle to Xawaadle. I am saying the truth. People can hate me for this but this is how I and many HG feel.

The capital of Hiirshebelle should be Beledweyne and the president should be Xawaadle. Abgaal need to focus on Mogadishu and Benedir state. Same way HG focused on Galmudug.
nigga abgaal ancestoral land is shabellaha dhexe. Wtf you talking about when you say leave hirshabelle? Who lives in s. Dhexe answer that for me.

***** nigga abgaal ancestoral land is shabellaha dhexe. Wtf you talking about when you say leave hirshabelle? Whi lives in s. Dhexe answer that for me.

Include your middle shebelle to Benedir state. Otherwise leave Xawaadle alone. Let them call the shots. You Abgaals are always soft to Darood aka Farmajoo but act like lions to other Hawiyes.

We wanted Hiiraan to join Galmudug but it never happened. But now its a challenge for Hiiraan alone to become its own federal state because of Darood jealousy.

What destroyed Hiiraan was Somalimo. They should of declared themselves federal when Galmudug did it way back in 2006. But they believed in Somalimo crap.

Jungle

VIP
Include your middle shebelle to Benedir state. Otherwise leave Xawaadle alone. Let them call the shots. You Abgaals are always soft to Darood aka Farmajoo but act like lions to other Hawiyes.

We wanted Hiiraan to join Galmudug but it never happened. But now its a challenge for Hiiraan alone to become its own federal state because of Darood jealousy.

What destroyed Hiiraan was Somalimo. They should of declared themselves federal when Galmudug did it way back in 2006. But they believed in Somalimo crap.
I agree hiiraan should be its own state. You xawaadle are useless bro im sorry tho and hiiaan is not yours alone, gugundhabe is there badicade, jejeele, jiidle etc. If hiiraan gets its own state yoy wasakh willtryto bully the rest so until we find a solution it is what is.

I agree hiiraan should be its own state. You xawaadle are useless bro im sorry tho and hiiaan is not yours alone, gugundhabe is there badicade, jejeele, jiidle etc. If hiiraan gets its own state yoy wasakh willtryto bully the rest so until we find a solution it is what is.

May Allah cure your cuqdad

Jungle

VIP
May Allah cure your cuqdad
Theres is no cuqdad but unfortunately we have been paired together. Its hg you have a problem with IRL. Yoy scumbags we gave you abit of the top part of medina at the front you named it Nasteexo and all the laamyeri/jiingad yp until the anerican embassy is all xawaadle and a lil bit of xamar jajab. HG sit right there next to you by isbitaal medina iskama celin kartiin. Nacalad aa idinku taal xamar madexeyga aa ku joogta qofka rabtiid weydi. I should feed you to mursade and hg tbh.

Theres is no cuqdad but unfortunately we have been paired together. Its hg you have a problem with IRL. Yoy scumbags we gave you abit of the top part of medina at the front you named it Nasteexo and all the laamyeri/jiingad yp until the anerican embassy is all xawaadle and a lil bit of xamar jajab. HG sit right there next to you by isbitaal medina iskama celin kartiin. Nacalad aa idinku taal xamar madexeyga aa ku joogta qofka rabtiid weydi. I should feed you to mursade and hg tbh.

Bro I would have believed you but then I see the way Farmajoo and a few Gedos treat you in Mogadishu. They killed 8 Abgaal doctors

Always acting tough to fellow Hawiye but a pussy to Darood.

Jungle

VIP
Bro I would have believed you but then I see the way Farmajoo and a few Gedos treat you in Mogadishu. They killed 8 Abgaal doctors

Always acting tough to fellow Hawiye but a pussy to Darood.
What do you want? Mooryaan and isbaaro back in xamar? Man all you saying abgaal support farmaajo is doodoo go YouTube abgaal shir and all that will come up is meetings saying we dont support farmaajo. Whats fact is he aint comin back

What do you want? Mooryaan and isbaaro back in xamar? Man all you saying abgaal support farmaajo is doodoo go YouTube abgaal shir and all that will come up is meetings saying we dont support farmaajo. Whats fact is he aint comin back

Bruv all I am saying is leave Xawaadle ALONE. Because it would make you look like a bigger joke.
What happened to Mogadishu Unuka leh? Seems to me all the top jobs in Mogadishu are Darood. You lived better and with more presitage under my Isbaaro. Atleast you had respect and security back them.

I would say that Xawaadle are better than you because if Farmajoo killed 8 Xawaadle doctors. Lets just say every Gedo in Beledweyne would be genocided.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Bruv all I am saying is leave Xawaadle ALONE. Because it would make you look like a bigger joke.
What happened to Mogadishu Unuka leh? Seems to me all the top jobs in Mogadishu are Darood. You lived better and with more presitage under my Isbaaro. Atleast you had respect and security back them.

I would say that Xawaadle are better than you because if Farmajoo killed 8 Xawaadle doctors. Lets just say every Gedo in Beledweyne would be genocided.
You're mentally retarded, why are you chatting to @Jetlife like he actually has a say what goes on the ground.

:mjlol:
Baadicad are as anyway :russ:
:ohno:

Jungle

VIP

Blah blah lets see after the farmaajo goes. Xawaadle is not a factor when it comes to governing Somalia and that is fact whether you wanna belive it or not. Meeshada naga joog wecel. In mogadishu its me who you come run behind when the others slap you and thats a undeniable fact

Trending