President Laftagareen visits waajid to start phase 2 against Shabab in the region.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
FB_IMG_1698587286824.jpg
FB_IMG_1698587290553.jpg
FB_IMG_1698587284019.jpg
FB_IMG_1698587280910.jpg

Madaxweynaha Dowladda Koonfur Galbeed Mudane Cabdicasiis Xasan Maxamed Laftagareen ayaa Qeybaha kala duwan Bulshada iyo Maamulka Degmada Waajid kala hadlay Qorshaha Qaran ee Dabar goynta Khawaarijta Alshabaab.

First Thing Is First, They need to free their Road.

The Road from The Capital City Mogadishu to the largest city of the South West State Baido needs to be free from Alshabaab

Farmers and Business men are spending too much money paying Taxes to Both Alshabaab and The Federal Government and this needs to Stop

South West State should send their Troops to secure the Roads from alshabaab and not fight with people in the areas or engage in hostile activity against Police, Military, Or NISA officers

I cant wait to see Galmudug, Southwest State, Hiraan & Middle Shabelle free from Alshabaab

Its time we push them into the JUBBAS and get Ready for the Battles of all Battles

Alshabaab NEEDS TO BE annihilated, Somalia's MILTARY TOP BRASS should STUDY THE WAR IN SIR LANKA AND HOW THE GOVERNMENT PUT DOWN THE TAMIL TIGERS AFTER 25 YEARS OF WAR

the government’s strategy SHOULD NOT be to bring the THESE ALSHABAAB LEADERS to the negotiating table

We should wipe them out once and for all, they are weak and we need to take advantage of the Turkish Drones and start a mop up Operations.

The war In Gaza should be interesting and how an Army deals with a gorilla force

mohamedismail

First Thing Is First, They need to free their Road.

The Road from The Capital City Mogadishu to the largest city of the South West State Baido needs to be free from Alshabaab

Farmers and Business men are spending too much money paying Taxes to Both Alshabaab and The Federal Government and this needs to Stop

South West State should send their Troops to secure the Roads from alshabaab and not fight with people in the areas or engage in hostile activity against Police, Military, Or NISA officers

I cant wait to see Galmudug, Southwest State, Hiraan & Middle Shabelle free from Alshabaab

Its time we push them into the JUBBAS and get Ready for the Battles of all Battles

Alshabaab NEEDS TO BE annihilated, Somalia's MILTARY TOP BRASS should STUDY THE WAR IN SIR LANKA AND HOW THE GOVERNMENT PUT DOWN THE TAMIL TIGERS AFTER 25 YEARS OF WAR

the government’s strategy SHOULD NOT be to bring the THESE ALSHABAAB LEADERS to the negotiating table

We should wipe them out once and for all, they are weak and we need to take advantage of the Turkish Drones and start a mop up Operations.

The war In Gaza should be interesting and how an Army deals with a gorilla force
The KGS offensive will begin in Bakool, reason being Middle Shabeele and Western Hiraan still have Shabaab remanants. Without liberating those two regions it will be difficult to liberate Shabeelada hoose and Baay.

For the meantime Bakool will be liberated. After west hiran and middle shabeele are liberated then Baay and Shabeelada hoose offensive will begin. Then the road to Baidoa will be liberated.

That road has caused a lot of problems for Reer Baidoa. They have to pay 80$ for a trip that would take 2 hours by car. Because of Mooriyaans in the road that rape the women's and do isbaaro.

mohamedismail

@The Nobel Suleiman The real fight against shabaab is in Baay, Shabeelada hose and middle jubba. These are the 3 gobols where Shabaab keep majority of their weapons and also the amiirs live and hide out.

Once the fight reaches these three regions is when the real pressure will be applied onto shabaab. Especially middle jubba.

After those 3 regions are liberated Shabaab will no longer exist or it will be reduced to splinter groups that hide in tuulos.

The KGS offensive will begin in Bakool, reason being Middle Shabeele and Western Hiraan still have Shabaab remanants. Without liberating those two regions it will be difficult to liberate Shabeelada hoose and Baay.

For the meantime Bakool will be liberated. After west hiran and middle shabeele are liberated then Baay and Shabeelada hoose offensive will begin. Then the road to Baidoa will be liberated.

That road has caused a lot of problems for Reer Baidoa. They have to pay 80$ for a trip that would take 2 hours by car. Because of Mooriyaans in the road that rape the women's and do isbaaro.

Stop your LIES, i just came back from Mogadishu, most roads from Xamar to certain Cities can be travelled to

Yes their are some Checkpoints, But the Federal Troops Cleared alot of Spaaro run by HG and Abgaal

Everyone outside of Xamar can go to their farms and travel, but why cant people drive by Car from Baidoa to Mogadishu?

BECAUSE ALSHABAAB ALONG WITH THEIR RX FOOT TROOPS CONTROL THE ROAD TO BAIDOA

mohamedismail

Stop your LIES, i just came back from Mogadishu, most roads from Xamar to certain Cities can be travelled to

Yes their are some Checkpoints, But the Federal Troops Cleared alot of Spaaro run by HG and Abgaal

Everyone outside of Xamar can go to their farms and travel, but why cant people drive by Car from Baidoa to Mogadishu?

BECAUSE ALSHABAAB ALONG WITH THEIR RX FOOT TROOPS CONTROL THE ROAD TO BAIDOA
I'm not talking about the HGs or Abgaals. I'm talking about Gaaljecel who do Daaqsiin on the road between Lego and Baidoa. They are doing Daaqsiin in the region. They harm the civilians that want to travel using the Baidoa to xamar road.

I'm not talking about the HGs or Abgaals. I'm talking about Gaaljecel who do Daaqsiin on the road between Lego and Baidoa. They are doing Daaqsiin in the region. They harm the civilians that want to travel using the Baidoa to xamar road.

Then the Federal Troops should send an army From Mog and Baidoa to deal with the trouble makers.

I dont care if they are HG, Abgaal, RX, Alshabaab, Oromo

Anyone who causes disturbance and peace to the way of life to the average Civilian or Business man

Needs to be shot or brought before a MILITARY COURT

mohamedismail

Then the Federal Troops should send an army From Mog and Baidoa to deal with the trouble makers.

I dont care if they are HG, Abgaal, RX, Alshabaab, Oromo

Anyone who causes disturbance and peace to the way of life to the average Civilian or Business man

Needs to be shot or brought before a MILITARY COURT
I agree🙌