President HSM: I don't support Somaliland's quest for independence.

Just like those before him he will come and leave office without ever setting foot in Somaliland and Muuse will reply to him tomorrow as usual, not an inch will change . :childplease:

Puntland is against president Hassan which empowers Somaliland. There is secret alliance between Puntland and Somaliland which Khaatumo conspiracy theorist keep talking about. I think we need to be careful. Puntland is setting us up for a trap.

Last edited:
Reer Somaliland need to start lobbying in Mogadishu for independence. They need to be proactive and win he hearts and minds of people.

Hsm has bad advisors around him this time around smh

Actually President Hassan did the right thing. He can't say I want my country spilt. He did the right thing. The ball is on reer Somalilands court. They need to be active and sell their independence too Mogadishu. It is easy to do as people hate reer CBB from Lascanood

Laagite

الداروودي

Thank you Mr. President. Midnimada Somalia waa muqadas 🙏
Somaliland will never get independence if they cling onto British drawn borders, ictiraaf has long been sold as the miracle to solve all woes landers have started coming around these days diehard landers that live in London with reality on the ground.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Hsm has bad advisors around him this time around smh
He said the right thing. He won't block any projects or use diplomatic muscle to keep SL from doing it's own thing. Deals with any foreign countries is now free for SL without backlash from Somalia.

And that it's up to SL in a negotiation between the two countries to decide how a united Somali is forged

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Midnimada Somalia waa muqadas. Good job president HSM for exercising our territorial integrity over the northern regions.

He said the right thing. He won't block any projects or use diplomatic muscle to keep SL from doing it's own thing. Deals with any foreign countries is now free for SL without backlash from Somalia.

And that it's up to SL in a negotiation between the two countries to decide how a united Somali is forged

For now Somaliland should ask for Hong Kong model. One state but two governments.

Hsm and HAG politicians need to be more pro active , they need to dangle the somaliland issue over the puntlander heads and tell them if they soo much be against banadir state formation that they will vote to recognize somaliland .
Hu2u politicians are just xaasids, if they wont take advantage of this situation for their own benefit they should let somaliland secede

Hsm and HAG politicians need to be more pro active , they need to dangle the somaliland issue over the puntlander heads and tell them if they soo much be against banadir state formation that they will vote to recognize somaliland .
Hu2u politicians are just xaasids, if they wont take advantage of this situation for their own benefit they should let somaliland secede

Woke1.4rm.Shibis your a genius. We got nothing to lose with Somaliland becoming independent. The bonus is we won't have to deal with Dhulbaante

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He has said well! Geesi waaye HSM Midnimada Somalia waa muqadas!

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

But what will happen once Somalia recovers? Can we avoid what Sudan and Ethiopia experienced in letting South Sudan and Eritrea respectively secede?