President HSM cancels Nairobi visit for African Climate Summit to stay in Dhusmaareb to continue preparations for Shabaab offensive

That is no Murusade land, waa la isla leeyahay. Ceelbuur waa Cayr runta Hadii la isku sheego. We want to return after Shabaab moved us out.

You can’t defeat Murusade. After Shabaab we will take guriceel and dhuusamreeb to add them to our collections of towns in Galguduud. May the strongest survive 🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Wallahi this is less than vermin mindset. You and Mahad Karate deserve each other.
horta why has this got ppl upset? Everything is mashruuc. Every man for himself out here, no favours done for free. we ain’t gonna help without our qaniimo.

War aniga i would even call up my cousins and fam in Dhusamareb and give them money to pull out of the op if it’s not in our interest.

It’s calm not as if @Step a side wants our help

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I thought @bidenkulaha was sheegato, lkn this nigga is definitely HG, nacalaa
I am more hg extremist than regulars. Don’t worry we don’t all think the same way, we have some idiots who support SSC for example and not push for a SL/PL war, akhrud. I try to convince them tho, got a few converts.

Long term aim is to be able to fund my ideology in Somalia :salute:

I am more hg extremist than regulars. Don’t worry we don’t all think the same way, we have some idiots who support SSC for example and not push for a SL/PL war, akhrud. I try to convince them tho, got a few converts.

Calm down walaal!
You must be reer ayaanle.
HG don't all hate each other. Sacad and Cayr get along just fine. We have some unresolved history with Saleebaan.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Calm down walaal!
You must be reer ayaanle.
HG don't all hate each other. Sacad and Cayr get along just fine. We have some unresolved history with Saleebaan.
sxb I’m all for hg unity. Cayr support Sacad fully. We stayed till the end with Caydiid when everyone else, even within Sacad was getting tired of fighting. Re-read what I said 😂 Saleebaan are problem brother sometimes but we can work on this overtime with interventions and we reduce our border culture within hg. sharing is caring init, they need our wells it can be dry sometimes waqooyiga galgaduud

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

Why the hell would u support SL?? These guys literally want to cut of from somalia and your supporting them
:ohlord:

sxb I’m all for hg unity. Cayr support Sacad fully. We stayed till the end with Caydiid when everyone else, even within Sacad was getting tired of fighting. Re-read what I said 😂 Saleebaan are problem brother sometimes but we can work on this overtime with interventions and we reduce our border culture within hg. sharing is caring init, they need our wells it can be dry sometimes waqooyiga galgaduud
I know you guys were exceptionally loyal to Caydiid AUN. You even tried to intervene in the intra Sacad wars on his behalf.
Now is the time for all Hawiyes to come together and defeat AS forever.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP

lol you giving somaliland lip service give them real support and promote independence hawiyee control fgs and capital whats in the way. your doing siad barre play, he used to play them off each other. built bosaso port to weaken isaaq who was getting to powerful through berbera port and trade. puntland somaliland war will set both back years

You literally said that unless HG are given power over Murusade territory, you’ll allow Al Shabab to regroup, retreat and attack SNA from Guriceel-Dhusamareb-Cadaado.

Pathetic. You are an Al Shabab supporter.
Waxaan waa sheeko xariir, I don't buy it for one second given that all that HSM as already given HG. The SNA suffered a setback but despite his fault HSM is serious about fighting AS so SNA will regroup and change their strategy, no more having 2 platoons being sitting ducks in barely fortified empty towns.

The reason biden is talking like this has nothing to do with some HG grand strategy to carve up Murusade land, it's all about protecting his fragile ego after one setback. If you don't have the calool to support this war against the khawaarij after one battle then it's best to sit this one out and stick to talking about ports instead.

Ultimately wars aren't decided by the internet or social media or forums, if it had been then Ukraine would've taken Moscow and SL would've taken Garowe. All the internet bravado/fkd is consequential, it all comes down to how much you want it and corrupt as HSM may be he is willing to stake his all on finally crushing ugus which is admirably. It's good and important to critize him when he's in the wrong but in this fight we should support him and those fighting (and ofc AUN to those who died) against khawaarij filth that blows up civilians randomly and calls it xalaal.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Waxaan waa sheeko xariir, I don't buy it for one second given that all that HSM as already given HG. The SNA suffered a setback but despite his fault HSM is serious about fighting AS so SNA will regroup and change their strategy, no more having 2 platoons being sitting ducks in barely fortified empty towns.

The reason biden is talking like this has nothing to do with some HG grand strategy to carve up Murusade land, it's all about protecting his fragile ego after one setback. If you don't have the calool to support this war against the khawaarij after one battle then it's best to sit this one out and stick to talking about ports instead.

Ultimately wars aren't decided by the internet or social media or forums, if it had been then Ukraine would've taken Moscow and SL would've taken Garowe. All the internet bravado/fkd is consequential, it all comes down to how much you want it and corrupt as HSM may be he is willing to stake his all on finally crushing ugus which is admirably. It's good and important to critize him when he's in the wrong but in this fight we should support him and those fighting (and ofc AUN to those who died) against khawaarij filth that blows up civilians randomly and calls it xalaal.
sxb HSM hasn’t given much to HG, positions or even money aren’t what’s important, deciding what the president can or cannot do is more important. I doubt he gets HG to join the offensive tbh from what I’ve been hearing from kin in dhusamareeb. There’s actually more money being sent by mucaaradka on stopping us joining than HSM could even get close to.

You and @convincation made pretty similar comments about the reason im pulling back from this op (saving face after a setback) but HSM’s Dhusamareb plans have blown up for number of reasons. It’s not just things like duduble Murusade Cayr can’t agree on Ceelbuur, you can see Saleebaan aren’t interested in joining the op either. Sacad won’t pass bacadweyne-if they do some op either as of now.

He was reliant on SNA from Abgaal side, HG macawiisley from Guriceel to xarardheere backing Murusade and duduble. SNA got destroyed in Cowsweyne on a morale level, HG aren’t moving 13km into Dhusamareb where Shabaab is. Let alone going into Ceel-lahely-Ceelbuur for duduble.

Let’s see if XL can save him.

I was thinking we might join yesterday but I gotreliable news today from Dhusamareb. HG and HSM still haven’t come to understanding a month+ later. HG don’t have much reason to join the op, so price is high for any support.

sxb HSM hasn’t given much to HG, positions or even money aren’t what’s important, deciding what the president can or cannot do is more important. I doubt he gets HG to join the offensive tbh from what I’ve been hearing from kin in dhusamareeb. There’s actually more money being sent by mucaaradka on stopping us joining than HSM could even get close to.

You and @convincation made pretty similar comments about the reason im pulling back from this op (saving face after a setback) but HSM’s Dhusamareb plans have blown up for number of reasons. It’s not just things like duduble Murusade Cayr can’t agree on Ceelbuur, you can see Saleebaan aren’t interested in joining the op either. Sacad won’t pass bacadweyne-if they do some op either as of now.

He was reliant on SNA from Abgaal side, HG macawiisley from Guriceel to xarardheere backing Murusade and duduble. SNA got destroyed in Cowsweyne on a morale level, HG aren’t moving 13km into Dhusamareb where Shabaab is. Let alone going into Ceel-lahely-Ceelbuur for duduble.

Let’s see if XL can save him.

I was thinking we might join yesterday but I gotreliable news today from Dhusamareb. HG and HSM still haven’t come to understanding a month+ later. HG don’t have much reason to join the op, so price is high for any support.
I don't believe your for one second, in this thread your were saying it QQ that was preventing HG from moving forward in the op or were trying to get cayr macawiisleys slaughtered without backup from danab and now you're saying it's own kin that's doing it which I assumed were cayr. Are you a schrödinger's iljeex (ma cayr ba, ma saleeban ba, ma sacad ba mise wa saruur)?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I don't believe your for one second, in this thread your were saying it QQ that was preventing HG from moving forward in the op or were trying to get cayr macawiisleys slaughtered without backup from danab and now you're saying it's own kin that's doing it which I assumed were cayr. Are you a schrödinger's iljeex (ma cayr ba, ma saleeban ba, ma sacad ba mise wa saruur)?
I’m Cayr but for sure QQ defo wants Cayr in some suicide mission and the overall plan to fail.

QQ doesn’t want us moving forward if we’re to be successful and he doesn’t want us staying in Dhusamareb with that amount of weapons because Cayr election year is very close. Scheming guy, also doesn’t help he’s got the Fahad Yasin bag preventing any unison Cayr support for an op.

Anyway it’ll become clear over the next few weeks. HSM won’t stay in Dhusamareb forever trying to convince us.

I’m Cayr but for sure QQ defo wants Cayr in some suicide mission and the overall plan to fail.

QQ doesn’t want us moving forward if we’re to be successful and he doesn’t want us staying in Dhusamareb with that amount of weapons because Cayr election year is very close. Scheming guy, also doesn’t help he’s got the Fahad Yasin bag preventing any unison Cayr support for an op.
I don't see how being a spoiler in this operation would be to your benefit, if it is as you say that QQ doesn't like cayr being too armed and has support from Fahad Yasin then wouldn't he in a post-op failure call in on his favors to have Fahad Yasin use his ugus connection to harass cayr villages to get your out of the capital or to potentially turn you into spent force so that the next election is more contested.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I don't see how being a spoiler in this operation would be to your benefit, if it is as you say that QQ doesn't like cayr being too armed and has support from Fahad Yasin then wouldn't he in a post-op failure call in on his favors to have Fahad Yasin use his ugus connection to harass cayr villages to get your out of the capital or to potentially turn you into spent force so that the next election is more contested.
Huh? You think he has that power. Cayr would destroy Shabaab in a defensive op. Shabaab have a heshiis with us for 7 years now they’re respecting, even allow our xoolo daqato to go without tax and they aren’t allowed any deegaans in our baadiyo/to make a base. There’s a reason for that. Notice how they had countless attacks on Xawaadle, Abgaal, Saleebaan, Sacad past few years. Shabaab are right outside Dhusamareb and yet there’s no bombings or mortar attacks and UN is set to open central Somalia office right next to them.

QoorQoor’s best play is to have Cayr fight Shabaab but in a way in which we fail as there’s no other fronts and Shabaab focus on that macawiisley similar to Cowsweyne. It’s why he doesn’t want us joining a planned op with all fronts active and is tryna bounce us into it.

He’s working overtime. He’s got duduble and Murusade to complain to HSM saying Cayr are going to invade us. While also telling Cayr to go into Murusade land to ‘free Ceelbuur’ from Barujeed while saying Dhusamareb - Ceelbuur isn’t needed leaving us open to being flanked from behind lol.

Huh? You think he has that power. Cayr would destroy Shabaab in a defensive op. Shabaab have a heshiis with us for 7 years now they’re respecting, even allow our xoolo daqato to go without tax and they aren’t allowed any deegaans in our baadiyo/to make a base. There’s a reason for that. Notice how they had countless attacks on Xawaadle, Abgaal, Saleebaan, Sacad past few years. Shabaab are right outside Dhusamareb and yet there’s no bombings or mortar attacks and UN is set to open central Somalia office right next to them.

QoorQoor’s best play is to have Cayr fight Shabaab but in a way in which we fail as there’s no other fronts and Shabaab focus on that macawiisley similar to Cowsweyne. It’s why he doesn’t want us joining a planned op with all fronts active and is tryna bounce us into it.

He’s working overtime. He’s got duduble and Murusade to complain to HSM saying Cayr are going to invade us. While also telling Cayr to go into Murusade land to ‘free Ceelbuur’ from Barujeed while saying Dhusamareb - Ceelbuur isn’t needed leaving us open to being flanked from behind lol.
Why write as if you're privy to these secret conversations would you perhaps post some evidence backing up your claims. He wouldn't be wrong with that assertion, you can say that about cayr in any almost context really.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why write as if you're privy to these secret conversations would you perhaps post some evidence backing up your claims. He wouldn't be wrong with that assertion, you can say that about cayr in any almost context really.
Hardly any of this secret if you have any family there. Quite a few my close fam there fought with ASWJ and they’re trying to conscript the same guys but without Shakir/mocalimo. Mahad Salad is vehemently against ASWJ being revived

Anyway Yh we’re not going to enter for free. I don’t think Ceelbuur kuxigeen is too much to ask for from yabardhowrkace as they’d be liberating most of duduble’s land. But QoorQoor is pushing for this too through senator abdihakim (Cayr senator who’s close to him) to increase duduble+Murusade resistance. They’re all in on it. Dhageey dhagdeer abdihakin qoorqoor. Duduble murusade complain about Cayr invasion, Cayr complain they won’t get anything yet die for the lands, merry go round, Cayr ask for budget from HSM etc.

The whole thing likely will fall apart longer this continues. Too many ppl united on this op being unsuccessful. Issue however for QQ is despite wanting this to flop, he also doesn’t want Cayr with 100 teknikos in Dhusamareb.

Anyway not my problem! I’m not supportive of us joining a risky operation. I would’ve had more confidence had the sna which is far more equipped and with air support wasn’t destroyed

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I’ll provide update later if there’s any change our end. Till then I’ll stop focusing on this Shabaab op, 8 months of preparation to all go sideways on every end within a couple weeks. Political fallout is gonna be massive. hopefully HSM can salvage something

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
I’ll provide update later if there’s any change our end. Till then I’ll stop focusing on this Shabaab op, 8 months of preparation to all go sideways on every end within a couple weeks. Political fallout is gonna be massive. hopefully HSM can salvage something
This utter failure of a campaign as well as the subclans involved feeling jilted by HSM just gave the next presidential election to a certain man named after a dairy product:farmajoyaab:

Trending