President Gaas awards Xaaf with an honourary plaque

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
https://h7n6z6b4.stackpathcdn.com/w...06994022423_1415407842491367424_n-768x576.jpg

https://h7n6z6b4.stackpathcdn.com/w...790_1383455285121740_166533671820460032_n.jpg

43661861_1094606994022423_1415407842491367424_n-768x576.jpg

44725790_1383455285121740_166533671820460032_n.jpg

:pachah1::pachah1:

Are MJs colonizing the aborgines again. He is more faithful to MJ than Farmaajo.

I got to give it to MJ they are master manipulators:mjlol:

@Abdalla

Lol Xaaf is an honorary puntite now, he got a big welcome in Puntland and said he want to expore all the way to Alula noolow mudane Xaaf:salute:

TekNiKo

VIP
Is Gaas the true president of Somalia? He indirectly controls, Galmudug, Jubbaland, Southwest:dwill:

Farmaajo cant even leave past a quarter of Xamar without AMISOM:jcoleno:

Nigga should stick to refeering Somali clubs
d6c419a03bca106583a3fdbeb11a766f-640x405.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We had Swords

tumblr_mbwala6Viw1qill6po9_1280.jpg

You Had Spears

Somali-Waranle-standing-watch.jpg

You can't compare the cultures. Puntites always had swords and eventually guns with the italian deal, but we had swords imported through sultanate trade links. We were far more advanced then Somalis

Is Gaas the true president of Somalia? He indirectly controls, Galmudug, Jubbaland, Southwest:dwill:

Farmaajo cant even leave past a quarter of Xamar without AMISOM:jcoleno:

Nigga should stick to refeering Somali clubs
d6c419a03bca106583a3fdbeb11a766f-640x405.jpg
Stop ceeb riding waryaa isku xishow don't aflagaad your own tol for points

TekNiKo

VIP
Stop ceeb riding waryaa isku xishow don't aflagaad your own tol for points
War Farmaajo Murursade Hu2u ayuu uu daneeyaa when I tried to visit him in Villa Somalia waxa la yidhi Farmaajo kugumu fasixin qabyaaladna ma yaqaan. Laakin Murusade hada tahay wa lagugu so dhoweynaya Tolkayga mahan that hu2u buttlicker :pacspit::pacspit:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lol Xaaf is an honorary puntite now, he got a big welcome in Puntland and said he want to expore all the way to Alula noolow mudane Xaaf:salute:

We must give xaaf a tour of the sultanates. The warsangeli one and sanaag. Darawish one in taleex, the Bari one. Show him Puntland and how most respected clans united for this new unified Puntland Kingdom. Heck I wish we could tour him hobyo sultanates, maybe when we visit galmudug and hobyo is free, he can give us a tour of southern kingdom

TekNiKo

VIP
Cool story bro.
Don't ceeb ride your major political enemies for points against your own tool. Isku xishow waryaa. I dare you to find a MJ on here who ceeb rides MXs more than you.
A Marehan ceeb riding MJs ileen we are in the last days.

Put respekt on my name warya, go defend Farmaajo elsewhere or I will ban you from my thread.

Cuqdad you have for MJs is your problem not mine

Cool story bro.
Don't ceeb ride your major political enemies for points against your own tool. Isku xishow waryaa. I dare you to find a MJ on here who ceeb rides MXs more than you.
A Marehan ceeb riding MJs ileen we are in the last days.
Maybe he is from saaxo:trumpsmirk:its usually mx gedo that are our political nemesis:gaasdrink:

TekNiKo

VIP
Maybe he is from saaxo:trumpsmirk:its usually mx gedo that are our political nemesis:gaasdrink:

I dont get some of my clan's irrational hatred, its purely unadulterated vitriol.

I want to better my people and become a gobolist.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Didn't we create a sultanate in Jubaland or was it under another sultanate. I think I heard a big chunk of the south was controlled from Oman and Zanzibar? Is this correct? I know they never built that ancient mogadishu shit same on the isaaq side with turk influence. Mar walbo niin ayaa iska haystay oo kadib nin kale loo wareejin jiray like brits for north and italians for the south.

I know Mog was under oman-zanzibar at the time, but it stretched I think to Kismayo and all it's inhabitants way before d-block ever arrived. Did we replace it with a sultanate? I know mudulood had a sultanate outside of mogadishu and where it clans reside, that's why keenadid sultanate never went into abgaal territory. Dad mamul haystay bay ahayeen that's why. It was just these other hawiyes that were aboriginals.

I dont get some of my clan's irrational hatred, its purely unadulterated vitriol.

I want to better my people and become a gobolist.
I dont get their hate either lol, we dont hate farmaajo because he is MX but because he's a fraud and doesnt help darood at all and a threat to PL along with Kheyre. He is simply a HAG stooge and a disappointment but he's good for them I guess.

Gobolist is the way forward everyone fix their own degans and clean it from alshabab and we can look for way to move forward, banadir cant teach others anything until it cleans its own house.

TekNiKo

VIP
I dont get their hate either lol, we dont hate farmaajo because he is MX but because he's a fraud and doesnt help darood at all and a threat to PL along with Kheyre. He is simply a HAG stooge and a disappointment but he's good for them I guess.

Gobolist is the way forward everyone fix their own degans and clean it from alshabab and we can look for way to move forward, banadir cant teach others anything until it cleans its own house.
Exactly the guy is useless to Daroods and is infact more HAG than Shekh Shariif who worked with mamuuls.

Some Marehans are still stuck on MSB era when Benaadir was the centre of power. They need to move on ane accept the devolution and federal reality of Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I believe we can mend ties with Marehan by first declaring public apology from the people of puntland for causing the fall of siyad barre. Whether we like it or not, we need to shoulder some blame, these aborigines would've stayed aborigine if they didn't see us do it first. We really screwed them over, he wasn't a bad man siyad barre sxb, he was a somali nutcase. I didn't agree with the fact he was trying to eliminate ancient traditions though, aborigines and people with sultanates are not going to get along unless they respect the heirachies iyo sida layska dheer yahay. If this isn't accepted, their will be conflict. Ku dayo Puntland markad uu sheegtid they won't respect it the other somali clans. So this will cause conflict and mean we have to let aborigines rule and it always turns to shit in the end. Hobyo sultanate is an example, look what happened to it's glory when aborigines took over, look at elbuur and hobyo today. Then they want u to accept them to rule and have those sort of outcomes.

Look at sharif till hassan sheikh no PROGRESS in reality. Cause their trying to satisfy hawiye aborigines at the same time appeasing historical established clans.

Look at now the mess with aborigines everything they touch look what happens, they have no experience for this and should step back and let abgaal lead them at least without interfering or injecting any of the nonsensical aboriginality into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending