President Gaas awards Xaaf with an honourary plaque

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
He probably should've said musketeers vs spears, since we had the former.
In that case yeah you’re right. Both spears and swords are traditional weapons with their own positives and negatives. Somalis used to fight on horseback so the spear would have been a better weapon than the sword due to its reach.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In that case yeah you’re right. Both spears and swords are traditional weapons with their own positives and negatives. Somalis used to fight on horseback so the spear would have been a better weapon than the sword due to its reach.

Yeah the Spear is metal based, better then that shit bush men use stone age tools. Literally stone tools lol not metal tips or anything.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I was checking for any spelling and grammatical errors in that Shahaado

But none was there

Good job whoever wrote that

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes viva all Somalis the owners of all of Somalia
The majority always rules the minority in the United Kingdom the English are the majority and the Scottish, Walsh and Irish are minorities that’s why the English thrown reigns supreme in the United Kingdom likewise I believe hiraab are the majority in mogadishu thats why I support hassan sheikh Mohamud and hiraab baayo as the rightful leaders of mogadishu just like isaaq are the rightful leaders of hargaysa or darood the rightful leaders of kismayo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You get one spear say you miss then what? I see critical thinking ain't one of your strengths :comeon:

The majority always rules the minority in the United Kingdom the English are the majority and the Scottish, Walsh and Irish are minorities that’s why the English thrown reigns supreme in the United Kingdom likewise I believe hiraab are the majority in mogadishu thats why I support hassan sheikh Mohamud and hiraab baayo as the rightful leaders of mogadishu just like isaaq are the rightful leaders of hargaysa or darood the rightful leaders of kismayo
You're mistaking me for someone who cares about the clan of a leader lol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
more slander
Don't insult my intelligence, so its ok for you to support khayre cause he is from your tribe but when others support their tribal leaders you call them qabiliste, while parading around as a wadani very hypocritical, I’m just calling a spade a spade.
I support President hassan shiekh over farmaajo whos from my tribe and you have the audacity to call me a qabiliste kkk

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
War Farmaajo Murursade Hu2u ayuu uu daneeyaa when I tried to visit him in Villa Somalia waxa la yidhi Farmaajo kugumu fasixin qabyaaladna ma yaqaan. Laakin Murusade hada tahay wa lagugu so dhoweynaya Tolkayga mahan that hu2u buttlicker :pacspit::pacspit:
:dead::dead1::damn:

Don't insult my intelligence, so its ok for you to support khayre cause he is from your tribe but when others support their tribal leaders you call them qabiliste, while parading around as a wadani very hypocritical, I’m just calling a spade a spade.
I support President hassan shiekh over farmaajo whos from my tribe and you have the audacity to call me a qabiliste kkk
I don't support the FG because of clan, more slander.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
May Allah reward Xaaf's Leelkase mother. She really took one for the team when she married an Aborigine. It was tough but it paid off.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't support the FG because of clan, more slander.
Why do you feel the need to protect khayre when somalis on this forum dish out some critical criticism his way? Is it cause he is from you tribe?

Khayre is not the federal government he is an dividual representing his clan since somalia government operates on a tribal system of 4.5

Why do you feel the need to protect khayre when somalis on this forum dish out some critical criticism his way? Is it cause he is from you tribe?

Khayre is not the federal government he is an dividual representing his clan since somalia government operates on a tribal system of 4.5
I don't feel that way nor do I do it. Have a look around the forum, it's all in your head.

and more nonsense.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop being proud, pride is from shaidan sister i made a dua for you the least you could say is amiin or do you think you are infallible acudu billahi mina shadani rajiim indeed Allah is the changers of the heart i pray he keeps my heart pure from qabyalad and to keep it firmly in islam amiin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending