President Farmajo and First Lady Bending Their Backs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doqon ogaden don’t even have the iq to be a factor tbh, they only have population:chrisfreshhah:
The Indians of somalia:pachah1:how can the largest Somali population be the most colonized:susp:
You're under me in both the Somali Region and Jubaland little guy:pachah1:

You can pump your chest all you want but at the end of the day you're insignificant outside of puntland and your people ARE slaves in ethiopia according to your own words. No amount of "we are langaab masakin" cop outs will help you on that.

I am landheere who expanded across vast lands alhamdulilah, it's not my fault your clan didn't have the military ability to conquer and expand :mjkkk:

Just as they today don't have the ability to protect their border from you know who, something that your 68 IQ self also pretends never happened :mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP

You can pump your chest all you want but at the end of the day you're insignificant outside of puntland and your people ARE slaves in ethiopia according to your own words. No amount of "we are langaab masakin" cop outs will help you on that.

I am landheere who expanded across vast lands alhamdulilah, it's not my fault your clan didn't have the military ability to conquer and expand :mjkkk:

Just as they today don't have the ability to protect their border from you know who, something that your 68 IQ self also pretends never happened :mjlol:
So your landhere but 90 percent of your land is under occupation :bell:like I said MJs aren’t langaab just one of our smaller subclans lives in those areas(but have business control) majority of us (90 percent) live in puntland and have never been colonized like you guys :gucciwhat: if the actual big player sub clans of mj were in those regions it would be game over for y’all and it wouldn’t even need a battle, due to the low iq it would be easy to conquer, I’m sure that’s why habeshas and Kikuyus has so much success in owning 90 percent of your population lol even the ten percent in jubbaland is owned by Kikuyus so 100percent colonization, you say we’re not factors in puntland funny thing is your not factors at all in Somalia :chrisfreshhah:and are under occupation elsewhere :pachah1:so not factors anywhere at all:manny:

So your landhere but 90 percent of your land is under occupation :bell:like I said MJs aren’t langaab just one of our smaller subclans lives in those areas(but have business control) majority of us (90 percent) live in puntland and have never been colonized like you guys :gucciwhat: if the actual big player sub clans of mj were in those regions it would be game over for y’all and it wouldn’t even need a battle, due to the low iq it would be easy to conquer, I’m sure that’s why habeshas and Kikuyus has so much success in owning 90 percent of your population lol even the ten percent in jubbaland is owned by Kikuyus so 100percent colonization, you say we’re not factors in puntland funny thing is your not factors at all in Somalia :chrisfreshhah:and are under occupation elsewhere :pachah1:so not factors anywhere at all:manny:
It seems you're actually retarded :francis:

Do you know the history of Ogaden - MJ/Harti wars? Do you know how many times we've massacred you, threw you off cliffs and even named a town Lafaha Harti after committing a mini genocide on your ass :russ:

Little guy there's a reason why you use the "we are langaab" card in Ethiopia whilst we went head to head with the Ethiopian army until they asked for peace. You'll never hear that cop out from us, we don't make excuses like women :mjlaugh:

If you could you would love to have representation in DDS, unfortunately OG has an iron fist on that. Dpn't make me link the thread where MJs were over the moon after Cagjaar elected an MJ mp in Wardheer :mjlol:

Get your braindead 68 IQ outta here small guy and go liberate Tukarad from your bullies, that's the level you're at. Let the fighting and politics against fellow nations be dealt by OG, we will take on the burden as we wouldn't want reer "we are langaab" to take on such a task :chrisfreshhah:

Tukraq

VIP

Do you know the history of Ogaden - MJ/Harti wars? Do you know how many times we've massacred you, threw you off cliffs and even named a town Lafaha Harti after committing a mini genocide on your ass :russ:

Little guy there's a reason why you use the "we are langaab" card in Ethiopia whilst we went head to head with the Ethiopian army until they asked for peace. You'll never hear that cop out from us, we don't make excuses like women :mjlaugh:

If you could you would love to have representation in DDS, unfortunately OG has an iron fist on that. Dpn't make me link the thread where MJs were over the moon after Cagjaar elected an MJ mp in Wardheer :mjlol:

Get your braindead 68 IQ outta here small guy and go liberate Tukarad from your bullies, that's the level you're at. Let the fighting and politics against fellow nations be dealt by OG, we will take on the burden as we wouldn't want reer "we are langaab" to take on such a task :chrisfreshhah:
Ethiopia is habesha and Oromo you guys are not factors, Kenya and even jubbaland is kikuyu owned you guys are not factors, somalia is MJ and hawiye at times MX you guys are not factors, you guys have an overlord everywhere you run:chrisfreshhah: what exactly are you bragging about:drakelaugh:and I clarified that we aren’t langab, just the sub clan that lives outside of puntland proper is, the rest of us wouldn’t live next to Ogadens :susp:

Ethiopia is habesha and Oromo you guys are not factors, Kenya and even jubbaland is kikuyu owned you guys are not factors, somalia is MJ and hawiye at times MX you guys are not factors, you guys have an overlord everywhere you run:chrisfreshhah: what exactly are you bragging about:drakelaugh:and I clarified that we aren’t langab, just the sub clan that lives outside of puntland proper is, the rest of us wouldn’t live next to Ogadens :susp:
You're dhoqonimo is boring me little man. Imma let you live in your fantasy and keep on smacking you up in the real world whenever you step outta line. Enjoy being an internet powerhouse :mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
Has an Ogaden ever been the president of a country?:gucciwhat: Quit bragging about your regional ministers @diaby we MJs are in higher positions in North America and Europe than you have in Ethiopia and Kenya:damn:

Mj hate for mahmud garad is very funny as it is ay and faroole"s fault why you guys can't expand
There cuqdad is only for this group why
1.noobir
2.illig daldala
3. Poisoning wells in mudug (we deny this allegation)
Reer taleex use to swim in blood mj were not made exception:mjhaps:
I always wonder how other dhulos feel they get grouped up with us even though they never done anything to anybody reer buhoodle are perfect example
2e1353f93c757796fb84551c3069482c.png

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
In Sha Allah, when I become President of Puntland in 2030, I shall establish, The Free Ogaden Underground Railroad. It will be a network of secret routes and safe houses, to bring enslaved Ogadens of Kenya and Ethiopia, to the Freedom of Puntland.

View attachment 73518
Mr. Armaddillo Tubman. waryada do the "Aliyah" minus the Dhaanto until you reach safety.

1.noobir
2.illig daldala
I always wonder how other dhulos feel they get grouped up with us even though they never done anything to anybody reer buhoodle are perfect exampleView attachment 73541
Loool yes i am only guilty of trying to trash v's left and right plus it is kind of odd that mj girls would do my og side but never my dhullos side and for some reason i am suppose to be with isaaq girls because we match in their minds but i never been the type to turn down girls unless their disrespective qumayos

1.noobir
2.illig daldala
I always wonder how other dhulos feel they get grouped up with us even though they never done anything to anybody reer buhoodle are perfect exampleView attachment 73541
Well i seen how others have been treated so not surprised if the reer tukraqs are hated for land disputes

Loool yes i am only guilty of trying to trash v's left and right plus it is kind of odd that mj girls would do my og side but never my dhullos side and for some reason i am suppose to be with isaaq girls because we match in their minds but i never been the type to turn down girls unless their disrespective qumayos
I don't think I ever met a fit mj woman
@Reiko
FNCJdRg.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Yet you're still the slave of lice infested Habeshi. The lies of cagdheers continue.

Gotta worry about them 70 million xabeshis and 41million bantus who got foreign backing so don't bother with our neighbors who only fought hg as one subclan as the rest are well protected by their fellow darod neighbors as a buffer zone and always have been

Gotta worry about them 70 million xabeshis and 41million bantus who got foreign backing so don't bother with our neighbors who only fought hg as one subclan as the rest are well protected by their fellow darod neighbors as a buffer zone and always have been
Them man getting bullied by a fellow Somali clan and want to compare with the OG nation, what a joke :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending