President Farmajo and First Lady Bending Their Backs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Armadillo if i were you i would not speak ill of the president on this forum while your porfile and details are Open for the public , just saying....

Why? You really expect me to have fear of those who rule from a bunker guarded by people from Lake Victoria?

I am a Majeerteen man. I can do as I please. I'm not a homeless Marehan or Dhulbahante, who call another man's land, my own. My clan inhabit the largest area of the country with the longest coast. And you know what? Theres not any clan that rules over my clans territory, nor are we guarded by people from Lake Victoria.

So with that, I'll just carry on, thank you very much.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Armadillo if i were you i would not speak ill of the president on this forum while your porfile and details are Open for the public , just saying....
Farmaajo can't even go to villa Somalia's garden after 7 pm and you expect anyone to fear him? Looooool

Don't make me laugh.

Why? You really expect me to have fear of those who rule from a bunker guarded by people from Lake Victoria?

I am a Majeerteen man. I can do as I please. I'm not a homeless Marehan or Dhulbahante, who call another man's land, my own. My clan inhabit the largest area of the country with the longest coast. And you know what? Theres not any clan that rules over my clans territory, nor are we guarded by people from Lake Victoria.

Aren't you the guy that got robbed by some kids in the UK for a little bit of KFC? :whoo:

I'm sure no one would take your remarks seriously enough to do you any physical harm, but then again who knows..

Arma

VIP
Aren't you the guy that got robbed by some kids in the UK for a little bit of KFC? :whoo:

I'm sure no one would take your remarks seriously enough to do you any physical harm, but then again who knows..

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Bro, I wasn't prepared to lose career, freedom, and marriage in beating up minors over some fried chicken.

Last edited:

Arma

VIP
Kismayo is his hometown yet he badmouths the south like Reer Bari sspotters lol

Kismayo lost its magic. It may indeed be my hometown, as it's my father's, and his father's, hometown. Sadly, Kista has gone. Our retarded Reer Big Foot and Reer Abo Siyad, have ruined the place. You two are more than welcome to it. Alhamdulillah, I'm not homeless: time to go back to the lands of my ancestors.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I always like to look at the positive of every point of view but I failed to see one in ur argument OP. Please let us not oppose our nations leader because planting trees (the most noble act, only second to taking care of ur aging parents) should never be a cause to insult another individual :)

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

Im Majerten just like minus the hybris

I always like to look at the positive of every point of view but I failed to see one in ur argument OP. Please let us not oppose our nations leader because planting trees (the most noble act, only second to taking care of ur aging parents) should never be a cause to insult another individual :)
Yes farmajo is soft but i trust him more than kheyre and any other somsli politician not called axmed madoode

Arma

VIP
They had no choice after getting ran off the block :mjkkk:

In Sha Allah, when I become President of Puntland in 2030, I shall establish, The Free Ogaden Underground Railroad. It will be a network of secret routes and safe houses, to bring enslaved Ogadens of Kenya and Ethiopia, to the Freedom of Puntland.

20190123_023329.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
Don't forget the countless enslaved MJs in Ethiopia, Kenya and Kismayo :tocry:
Not enslaved if their the business elites there, the mjs that live in kismayo and Ethiopia are wabeneye who are langaab so cant have political power but have the business assets and control in those regions

Not enslaved if their the business elites there, the mjs that live in kismayo and Ethiopia are wabeneye who are langaab so cant have political power but have the business assets and control in those regions
:mjlol:

Whatever makes you sleep at night sxb :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.