President Farmaajo Renounces US Citizenship

Tukraq

VIP
Somali diaspora listen: The new somali federal constitution under revision will not allow somalis with dual citizenship to serve in politics, military and buy land. What do you guys feel about this? I personally support this because somalia is full of corrupt somalis with dual citizenship.
thats playing with fire, we can just withdraw all investments and stop sending remittance, the country wouldn't survive a week

Tukraq

VIP
Can US authorities strip Farmaajos children of their citizenship? Wtf are you talking about here my dude do you think America is a barbaric country like Australia John Walker Lind was a Taliban terrorist and he's out jail now the laws are different for born American citizens why would Farmaajo worry about his family
yeah that sounds even dumber lol why would his family lose citizenship? he won't have to worry about his family

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
yeah that sounds even dumber lol why would his family lose citizenship? he won't have to worry about his family
Its not dumb Farmaajos decision to relinquish his American citizenship is his personal decision it has nothing to do with his family nor should it even if Farmajo joins Al Qaeda today there is no punitive actions the US can take against his family without evidence of collusion even then his children won't be stripped of citizenship its against the law so tell me what does he need to worry about

Tukraq

VIP
Its not dumb Farmaajos decision to relinquish his American citizenship is his personal decision it has nothing to do with his family nor should it even if Farmajo joins Al Qaeda today there is no punitive actions the US can take against his family without evidence of collusion even then his children won't be stripped of citizenship its against the law so tell me what does he need to worry about
his personal decision was dumb for personal reasons, however I never said it could affect his family as their different people

Signifiant move, this shows the President's resolve in facing the challenge of rebuilding the nation and puts to rest claims of conflicting allegiances at the same time. :nvjpqts:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
And now he is struggling to live in Qatar etc. Big BIG mistake renouncing his citizenship, I bet he really regrets it now.
There was no rejection from Qatar, he leaked it himself so his camp can deny it and say he will stay in Mogadishu... to appear more nationalistic.

When you steal billions as I guess it does not matter

besides. This could be fake news. He has no intentions of doing this so could just be saying it this to get clout

don’t fall for this propaganda