President Farmaajo rejects Culusow plan to usurp power

Our memory is not short, we know what xarmajo did to us, ban PL high school certificate, block DP World Bossaso and Allow Isaaq berbera, block Garcaad port, block International AID, many promises such as Bossaso roads and football staudim and Galgacyo, try to destroy AY AUN legacy Federal country. And much more and more.

So next time dont ever mention us supporter for xarmajo.
Don’t let him use that darood card :idontlike::mjhaps:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
lol farmaajo crazy thought he was gonna congratulate SSC when I saw notification today. Puntland don’t need farmaajo to speak for it Deni choose not to participate and HSM moving on and doing his job to get debt relief and funding. Why no fake concern for somaliland and their rights in constitution process

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
That was due to the centralism getting hijacked by MSB. You owe nothing to it because it hasn’t benefited you, but we haven’t given it a fair chance either. A true leader that listens to the qualms of Somali no matter the clan.
Because of Centralism, Somalia created MSB!. Why you against current system power been share not in one man hand and states start to provide service to Somalia citizens ??.

Because of Centralism, Somalia created MSB!. Why you against current system power been share not in one man hand and states start to provide service to Somalia citizens ??.
we haven’t even had one man one vote yet which would allow any Somali to run. That would solve all issues. There’s certain things that can’t be achieved unless there’s a competent head of state.

I’m not completely against federalism for the case of PL and SSC since they play a hand in crippling corrupt HAG. But these states dealing with countries out of their own discretion is a problem, they don’t mind having somalia robbed of its resources for extra autonomy away from SFG.

to sum it up. If your dealing with HAG and they gain a monopoly over Somali politics, it’s time to claim independence. But if there is other leaders capable of gaining presidency, it’s best to see it through.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
we haven’t even had one man one vote yet which would allow any Somali to run. That would solve all issues. There’s certain things that can’t be achieved unless there’s a competent head of state.

I’m not completely against federalism for the case of PL and SSC since they play a hand in crippling corrupt HAG. But these states dealing with countries out of their own discretion is a problem, they don’t mind having somalia robbed of its resources for extra autonomy away from SFG.

to sum it up. If your dealing with HAG and they gain a monopoly over Somali politics, it’s time to claim independence. But if there is other leaders capable of gaining presidency, it’s best to see it through.
We had one man one vote in 60s, even that most of Somalis was against it before MSB come to power.

Federal system is most success system around the world. Most countries start to apply it. Such as UAE.

Regarding monopoly will be there until centralism is dead. Because each one will see his clan. HAG is great example of how power can be mis-use.

Country need power of balance so if anyone wants to do action. Others can stop him.

That is main goal of federalism.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Hiraale was kicked out of Kismaayo by Ogaden before Kenya ever arrived

Bah Hawadle vs Bah Darandole were fighting in Kismaayo, Hiraale who is Bah Darandole defeated Bah Hawadle and kicked them out of Kismaayo.

The Bah Hawadle being totally defeated and having no future in Kismaayo then brought in Yamyam iyo Qadadweyn which included Madoobe, why do you think Fartaag was VP of JL for so long, and why do you think he got Senator seat 2 times in a row.

The problem here is you confuse Hiraale with MX he was just one section of Rer Farah Ugas forget MX, and you take the jaajus Bah Hawadle action as your victory.

What is worse than all that is Madoobe signed a deal with CIA and brought in KDF, you are not a powerful clan saxib, maybe today you are more powerful due to 13 years of hub aruuris, stealing everything. But back then you were among the many weak clans all fearing Hiraale.

Bah Hawadle vs Bah Darandole were fighting in Kismaayo, Hiraale who is Bah Darandole defeated Bah Hawadle and kicked them out of Kismaayo.

The Bah Hawadle being totally defeated and having no future in Kismaayo then brought in Yamyam iyo Qadadweyn which included Madoobe, why do you think Fartaag was VP of JL for so long, and why do you think he got Senator seat 2 times in a row.

The problem here is you confuse Hiraale with MX he was just one section of Rer Farah Ugas forget MX, and you take the jaajus Bah Hawadle action as your victory.

What is worse than all that is Madoobe signed a deal with CIA and brought in KDF, you are not a powerful clan saxib, maybe today you are more powerful due to 13 years of hub aruuris, stealing everything. But back then you were among the many weak clans all fearing Hiraale.
That's nonesense, I'm bah xawaadle why would we be against barre Hiraale and support Madoobe who is a Orom hybrid.d? We don't give a f*ck about bah xawaadle, we don't abtirsi on mum side.if barre

Barre Hiraale should have made a mamul goboleed, I dont know wether he was threatened by foreign powers not to do so. He could have got international support lke Puntland and Madoobe.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Hiiraale the man who ruled every inch of jubbaland before your pimp kenya arrived.

Interesting theories is there any documentation on this great Kenyan Marexaan war for Kismayo :duck:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
That's nonesense, I'm bah xawaadle why would they be against barre Hiraale and support Madoobe who is a Orom hybrid.d We don't give a f*ck about bah xawaadle, we don't abtirsi on mum side.
Speak for yourself waryaa, we don't change our abtirsi nor do we engage in qarameyn. But as Bah Ogaden we love our Hooyo macan Fadumo Guled Alamagan.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Interesting theories is there any documentation on this great Kenyan Marexaan war for Kismayo :duck:
Hiraale did fight against Kenya much later, what I was talking about was when Hiraale was fighting Yamyam iyo Qadaadweyn and how some MX brought them to Kismaayo.

Madoobe kicked out all the other terrorist and signed deal with CIA bringing in KDF at a later point.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I mostly dislike 4.5 because of Marehan politicians, if they were not part of Daarood, I would not mind it. They are constantly trying to leech on us for relevance and offer nothing of worth.

The pathetic Farmaajo did not even speak up for his own reer abti during his term and even after he lost, because he still holds out hope to use Dir Waqooyi votes. I can't believe there are people who still like him. Smh
He was very weak and wasted 5 years. But what's funny about Marehan and CBB is that they think we forgot their frothing at the mouth with the Hutus.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Hiraale did fight against Kenya much later, what I was talking about was when Hiraale was fighting Yamyam iyo Qadaadweyn and how some MX brought them to Kismaayo.

Madoobe kicked out all the other terrorist and signed deal with CIA bringing in KDF at a later point.
Hiraale directly answered who took him out of the city at that moment. Your cope is for all to see this is why @cow avoids this topic.

Madoobe brought in the cavalry once his superior officer Turki facilitated the ldoor and the qadaadweyn into Kismayo. You arent capable of competing with this but complain about Amisom.
0031A90A-001A-4C8B-A41B-F2D770733B12.jpeg

To be honest with you, the reason why Marehan lost Kismaayo. Is because we lost our Mogadishu port supply chain. Habar Gedir are not a reliable ally. While Ogaden had mombasa port in Kenya and bosaso they could relay on. This is because when fighting breaks out in Kismaayo who ever doesn't have other ports to relay on will be the loser.

To be honest with you, the reason why Marehan lost Kismaayo. Is because we lost our Mogadishu port supply chain. Habar Gedir are not a reliable ally. While Ogaden had mombasa port in Kenya and bosaso they could relay on. This is because when fighting breaks out in Kismaayo who ever doesn't have other ports to relay on will be the loser.
Mogadishu port was closed from 1995-2006. In fact Cayr only allied with MX as the deal was to give them some control of kismaayo port. The second they abandoned you to join the ICU marching to Kismaayo, was when Hiraale lost control of the city. i saw @KawhiLeonard post the source to that before. Maybe he can post it again here

Mogadishu port was closed from 1995-2006. In fact Cayr only allied with MX as the deal was to give them some control of kismaayo port. The second they abandoned you to join the ICU marching to Kismaayo, was when Hiraale lost control of the city. i saw @KawhiLeonard post the source to that before. Maybe he can post it again here

it was stepaside that posted those long ass articles lol, i aint cayr so i don't know jack about what they were up to during the civil war.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Hiraale directly answered who took him out of the city at that moment. Your cope is for all to see this is why @cow avoids this topic.

Madoobe brought in the cavalry once his superior officer Turki facilitated the ldoor and the qadaadweyn into Kismayo. You arent capable of competing with this but complain about Amisom.
View attachment 300008

Madoobe and Turki were pulling the strings I give credit where its due, but it wasn't the Ogaden as a clan who removed Hiraale. it was Yamyam iyo Qadaadweyn which basically includes Bah Hawadle who are MX, Kablalax and all kinds of sharanshuur terrorist.

Ogaden first consolidated Kismaayo with KDF arrival.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Cayr were eating real good back then. Had Muqdisho - kismaayo highway on lock. Lower Shabelle was and pretty much still is their playground
Not just Cayr but majority of HG, infact the leaders were combination of Sacad and Cayr who allied with MX, basically that alliance marked the end of Somali civil war with HG and MX being the winners.

That's when the dawn of terrorism started, all the defeated clans became terrorist, the PL you see today was a terrorist haven.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Madoobe and Turki were pulling the strings I give credit where its due, but it wasn't the Ogaden as a clan who removed Hiraale. it was Yamyam iyo Qadaadweyn which basically includes Bah Hawadle who are MX, Kablalax and all kinds of sharanshuur terrorist.

Ogaden first consolidated Kismaayo with KDF arrival.
All primary sources and secondary sources disagree. Is Kablalax yamyam iyo qadaadweyn to you or is it MZ?
EDC8D02F-81B2-4FD2-ADE1-8E0E1901985A.jpeg

Trending