President Farmaajo rejects Culusow plan to usurp power

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
IMG_6434.jpeg

Last edited:
Nobody gives a shoot about that irrelevant has been autistic fool.

Autistic farmaajo can dream all he want, but he will never ever become president again, fool us once shame on you but fool us twice than shame on us.

TekNiKo

VIP
President Farmaajo dog whistles the people of PL and defends their right to be present in any decision making.

TekNiKo

VIP
Nobody gives a shoot about that irrelevant has been autistic fool.

Autistic farmaajo can dream all he want, but he will never ever become president again, fool us once shame on you but fool us twice than shame on us.
Beesha HAG heavyweights like Sheikh Shariif and Kheyre agree with Farmaajo, no two party elections and no VP system.

Opposition is mounting, can HG save their poodle

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He needs to mind his own business and not use Puntland as a crotch. Our positions are being discussed in the Security Council.

He's a loser who's always had cuqdad against MJ, look no further than his thesis.

I never want to see this has-been ever assume the mantle of presidency again, good riddance.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
19 Oct 2023 - STATEMENT BY SPECIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE SECRETARY-GENERAL CATRIONA LAING TO THE SECURITY COUNCIL ON THE SITUATION IN SOMALIA

"I remain concerned that Puntland has not participated in the NCC since January 2023 and I urge the Puntland state government and the Federal Government to seek spaces of compromise and pursue dialogue to enable the constitutional process to move ahead. The constitutional review serves as the cornerstone of Somalia’s state-building agenda and is key to reach an agreement on federalism in the country."

"Looking ahead, it is essential that agreement is reached with Puntland to ensure the state can benefit from post HIPC large scale concessional finance and to enable the finalisation of the fiscal federal model for Somalia as a whole."

TekNiKo

VIP
He's a loser who's always had cuqdad against MJ, look no further than his thesis.

I never want to see this has-been ever assume the mantle of presidency again, good riddance.
Nope, hes beloved by Reer PL save the elites. I have never heard Farmajo insult PL

Nope, hes beloved by Reer PL save the elites. I have never heard Farmajo insult PL

The reer PL supporting Farmaajo were also pro Al-Shabab, or with the Diyaano camp, a shill group being fronted by intelligence agencies and other foreign entities, come off it.

TekNiKo

VIP
The reer PL supporting Farmaajo were also pro Al-Shabab, or with the Diyaano camp, a shill group being fronted by intelligence agencies and other foreign entities, come off it.
Ninka cuqdadaysan waa Deni, xafidullah xabiibul malyuun ummada dhan ba jaceel.

Beesha HAG heavyweights like Sheikh Shariif and Kheyre agree with Farmaajo, no two party elections and no VP system.

Opposition is mounting, can HG save their poodle

I noticed that its only stateless loomaoyaan like you who have hope on independent politicians like farmaajo and shariif, while everyone here is talking and reporting about their states development, yet you are out here reporting about has been former SFG Presidents.

I noticed that its only stateless loomaoyaan like you who have hope on independent politicians like farmaajo and shariif, while everyone here is talking and reporting about their states development, yet you are out here reporting about has been former SFG Presidents.

MX need Centralism to survive, they're practically nothing when it comes to Federal politics, hence why Farmaajo was so pro-HAG and betted on them.

TekNiKo

VIP
Your so called “state” is worthless and paper. I rather control my land and be unrecognized than have half my land occupied by AS. CW and Balanbal are doing well and defeated the khawarij long ago. Go liberate Amaara and Burujeed, even your own women say we wont open our legs to a coward

:hemad:

cow

VIP
MX need Centralism to survive, they're practically nothing when it comes to Federal politics, hence why Farmaajo was so pro-HAG and betted on them.

Mx needs amisom to leave and they will return to being King's of jubbaland once again.

The so called government/ amisom has been a disaster for mx and has been God send for ogadeen.

Mx needs amisom to leave and they will return to being King's of jubbaland once again.

The so called government/ amisom has been a disaster for mx and has been God send for ogadeen.

Just because you live in Gedo doesn't mean you have any say on what goes on in Lower or Middle Juba, afaaraha qabso.

Stick to Bardheer and Gedo, Jubaland is the least of your concerns.

cow

VIP
Just because you live in Gedo doesn't mean you have any say on what goes on in Lower or Middle Juba, afaaraha qabso.

Stick to Bardheer and Gedo, Jubaland is the least of your concerns.

Kismaayo is my city and I live in saakow district plus afmadow district.

Who are you? What's your clan.

He needs to mind his own business and not use Puntland as a crotch. Our positions are being discussed in the Security Council.

I mostly dislike 4.5 because of Marehan politicians, if they were not part of Daarood, I would not mind it. They are constantly trying to leech on us for relevance and offer nothing of worth.

The pathetic Farmaajo did not even speak up for his own reer abti during his term and even after he lost, because he still holds out hope to use Dir Waqooyi votes. I can't believe there are people who still like him. Smh