President Farmaajo rejects Culusow plan to usurp power

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
All primary sources and secondary sources disagree. Is Kablalax yamyam iyo qadaadweyn to you or is it MZ?
View attachment 300012
Trust me Madoobe and Hassan Turki never fought as Ogaden, they were always among a sea of Sharanshuur.

Hiraale on the other hand fought as a clan, infact he fought against the traitor Bah Hawadle, Farah Taano is Bah Hawadle by the way and he fought against Hiraale.

Hiraale never really joined the TPLF/TFG he was just selected as defence minister but he never really partook in it.

Which in hindsight worked against him as the TPLF would soon after recruit Madoobe.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Trust me Madoobe and Hassan Turki never fought as Ogaden, they were always among a sea of Sharanshuur.

Hiraale on the other hand fought as a clan, infact he fought against the traitor Bah Hawadle, Farah Taano is Bah Hawadle by the way and he fought against Hiraale.

Hiraale never really joined the TPLF/TFG he was just selected as defence minister but he never really partook in it.

Which in hindsight worked against him as the TPLF would soon after recruit Madoobe.
Your giving me softballs here. The Sharanshuur were brought by Ogaden AFTER we tookover the city particularly Turki due to his religous paradigm.
97A4D11F-60A0-4393-B0B4-3342F009FC0C.jpeg

Barre Hiraale didnt mention any damn Yamyam he said “Kablalax” took him out of the city all the way until he reached Baardheere. Can you refute such clear evidence?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Our memory is not short, we know what xarmajo did to us, ban PL high school certificate, block DP World Bossaso and Allow Isaaq berbera, block Garcaad port, block International AID, many promises such as Bossaso roads and football staudim and Galgacyo, try to destroy AY AUN legacy Federal country. And much more and more.

So next time dont ever mention us supporter for xarmajo.
All fake news, Garacad was Kheire not Farmaajo. PL school issue was fermented by Goodax Barre has nothing to do with Farmaajo. People forget Farmaajo let his wasiirs actually be independent

DP World issue is false Farmaajo banned Berbera from usage of DP world via Parliament. It was Cabdiweli Gaas who exposed this.

International aid being withheld is also false.

Majeerteens like you only hate Farmaajo because you are jealous he is loved by all Somalis despite qabiil. Unlike AY who was a very divisve figure and despised by most

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
All fake news, Garacad was Kheire not Farmaajo. PL school issue was fermented by Goodax Barre has nothing to do with Farmaajo. People forget Farmaajo let his wasiirs actually be independent

DP World issue is false Farmaajo banned Berbera from usage of DP world via Parliament. It was Cabdiweli Gaas who exposed this.

International aid being withheld is also false.

Majeerteens like you only hate Farmaajo because you are jealous he is loved by all Somalis despite qabiil. Unlike AY who was a very divisve figure and despised by most
His wasiir acts kulaha like they have any power :williamswtf:.

AY AUN build second Somalia, what xarmajo did was destroy it. :stopit:

TekNiKo

VIP
His wasiir acts kulaha like they have any power :williamswtf:.

AY AUN build second Somalia, what xarmajo did was destroy it. :stopit:
Farmaajo saved Somalia from the trenches of Kenya and defeated them in court. Your uncle was a subservient slave of Amxaar Itoobiya. Not once but twice

IMG_6439.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
The guy is clueless. It was precisely to get Kismaayo in 2006 that Madoobe and reer Badhaadhe made peace. It was the first united Ogaden effort in Jubaland since SPM
Madoobe won via Turki who had the support of AS at the time. He was considered the Godfather of ICU islamist Hisbul Islaam sector. Madoobe used him as a conduit against Hiiraale but was betrayed by Turki after he kicked out Ras Kambooni from Kismayu due to MX pressure. Turki rejected allying with the salibeen Kenyans and held onto his principles. That is when Madoobe went to Kenya and piggybacked on their tanks while Turki cursed him from his ailing deathbed.

Sad story.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Madoobe won via Turki who had the support of AS at the time. He was considered the Godfather of ICU islamist Hisbul Islaam sector. Madoobe used him as a conduit against Hiiraale but was betrayed by Turki after he kicked out Ras Kambooni from Kismayu due to MX pressure. Turki rejected allying with the salibeen Kenyans and held onto his principles. That is when Madoobe went to Kenya and piggybacked on their tanks while Turki cursed him from his ailing deathbed.

Sad story.
Another kadaab. Turki and Madoobe have family ties. Imagine thinking Mx pressured Turki into supporting Godane! There is video proof of him explaining his reasoning.

Godane was piggybacking off of Turki to gain control in Kismayo. Turki had to explain himself to Absame and it ended up with us splitting
C1653D8E-73AC-4C22-85AA-452B7EA43F15.jpeg

Adeer Yusuf Xaaji had to step in and banish Turki. Ogadens have more quality then MX who snake eachother for some money and a position. We will throw out our leaders if they go against the clan.
6887B80E-7F57-476F-8318-2B80C1977196.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
Another kadaab. Turki and Madoobe have family ties. Imagine thinking Mx pressured Turki into supporting Godane! There is video proof of him explaining his reasoning.

Godane was piggybacking off of Turki to gain control in Kismayo. Turki had to explain himself to Absame and it ended up with us splitting
View attachment 300044
Adeer Yusuf Xaaji had to step in and banish Turki. Ogadens have more quality then MX who snake eachother for some money and a position. We will throw out our leaders if they go against the clan.
View attachment 300045
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Who are you to tell me about two Ogadens lol Turki died peacefully Madoobe could have had him years before he died.

Turki and Madoobe split over Turkis decision to back foreigners in Kismayo. Madoobe was the one who exiled AS from Kismayo until Turki switched sides
49C71A59-C9A7-4586-BC6C-50DC99A8C542.jpeg

Last to remain? Turki and then Godane were last to remain pre-KDF. Turki wasnt always aligned with AS there were many times the “islamists” were thrown out by “clan forces”. Even in your own source you were langaabs working with Turki. You dont have any named players besides Hiraale. Example of Turkis brief tensions with AS
DB991EC6-DD0B-4833-A355-ABD570D322AB.jpeg

Madoobe ousted AS from the city unilaterally an example of AS withdrawing due to fear of a clan uprising
63A26F9D-7420-49D1-A568-3A18DD7FCF59.jpeg

Madoobe split off solo once Turki chose his side but couldnt oust Turki and AS together.
7D9B602D-11B2-47D2-A923-01B98BC891DD.jpeg

Yusuf Xaaji brings in his adôons to silence Turkis old guard and the rest is history. RKB Total Victory
6EFAD2E9-7CCE-4CD4-8329-6C0B37005889.jpeg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Hiraale: “Kablalax took me out of Kismayo” “The clan from Kismayo until Baardheere attacked me”

Marexaan revisionists: “He means sharanshuur removed him and Marexaan settle from Baardheere to Kismayo” :mindblown:
🎯 MX are undefeated meel walba way ka baxsan la’yihin, KDF wont stay forever so I cant wait until the Hunger Games begin 🍽️
Cawrmale have battles with Harti in Kismayo and RX regularly have battles in Baraawe right under Ugandan rule against HG.

and your still coping with KDF 10+ years post AS. I think theres a better reason at play :duck:
Marehan unfortunately have no power to storm Villa Somalia or Kismaayu. This youth will soon learn it took me ten years to accept that :meleshame:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
🎯 MX are undefeated meel walba way ka baxsan la’yihin, KDF wont stay forever so I cant wait until the Hunger Games begin 🍽️
He is running around with a clip of Hiraale but UN security council, and International crisis group are saying otherwise. I had no idea these foreign organization were Marehan revisionist.

TekNiKo

VIP
Nilson mandela was in Jail too, who were patriot they jail them. Not like yours xarmajo :mjcry: .
Dont dare compare Nelson Mandela who literally fought for his people freedom from an occupying colonizer to a criminal fugitive who did a failed coup and ran to the nation’s historical enemy only to be humiliated and imprisoned by Mengistu. 20 years later he was slapped by a midget General Gabre. :russ:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Dont dare compare Nelson Mandela who literally fought for his people freedom from an occupying colonizer to a criminal fugitive who did a failed coup and ran to the nation’s historical enemy only to be humiliated and imprisoned by Mengistu. 20 years later he was slapped by a midget General Gabre. :russ:
You talking about Ethiopia as your xarmajo didnt shake his ass to abye. Plus you bring up HAG Spam news about dwarf slap, there no evidance by dwarf himself or AY AUN. Somali hero been jail for more than 20 years been slap kulaha. If xarmajo I wouldnt surprise. :mjcry:

Trending

Latest posts