President Farmaajo lands in Dusmareeb as the third conference begins

Great job standing up to the blood sucking IC snd spoilers. The president needs 2 more years to strengthen our security forces and eliminate AS. If he can somehow circumvent the dastardly UN arms embargo via Turkey and Qatar we can finally escape the 30 year long humiliation of being stateless.

:what1:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
You're right the IC can share their opinions on matters, however this is not the Transitional government of old. Any sort of interference that crosses the line will be rebuked. This government has the mandate from its citizens to make the best decisions to ensure stability remains. The current Somalia ambassador to the UN and VP of the General Assembley has told the international community that Somalia is on the come up, which is backed by the confidence of the President and PM.

Dude cant even give a good speech or read a badly written one from a teleprompter.:browtf:

Horta who's his speech writers. " Waxa, Waxa ,weeye, waxa":drakelaugh:

All I see is lying, aspergic weasel spewing nonsensical rethoric. This guy is not presidential material, not even governor. He'd make a good District Commissioner at best I'll tell you that:trumpsmirk:

Federal Legislature, Executive Branch, Galmudug, Hirshabelle, Koonfur Galbeed, Ethiopia ,Turkey,Qatar and the Somali People.

vs.

Jubaland, Puntland, Kenya, UAE, US embassy, EU embassy, UK and War Hawk NGOs.

Its not Jubbaland, just Madoobe and some OG from Ethiopia who are not even native to Jubbaland.

In Diamond city Farmajoo stripped naked and offered his ass. Nasty. Niigger what is this?

Farmajoo is afraid of Deni the liibaax. He is desperate and is convinced that Mjs are after his presidential chair. He keeps yelling 'will you protect me'. WTF kk

And he keeps saying 'I will pick HG as the next PM'. Who wants to be the pm for just 3 months. We are above that. We want to be president of Somalia and or candidate is Abdishakuur and Mj will be our PM. And our slogan would be 'Make Somalia great again'.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
In Diamond city Farmajoo stripped naked and offered his ass. Nasty. Niigger what is this?

Farmajoo is afraid of Deni the liibaax. He is desperate and is convinced that Mjs are after his presidential chair. He keeps yelling 'will you protect me'. WTF kk

And he keeps saying 'I will pick HG as the next PM'. Who wants to be the pm for just 3 months. We are above that. We want to be president of Somalia and or candidate is Abdishakuur and Mj will be our PM. And our slogan would be 'Make Somalia great again'.
Where did he say "will you protect me" and " I will pick HG as the next PM"?

:what1:

Its not Jubbaland, just Madoobe and some OG from Ethiopia who are not even native to Jubbaland.

I run a family business from jubbaland.

Let me tell you

Jubbaland = kismayo
&
kismayo = jubbaland

what I dont understand is why Ahmed madobe now , that he has won and got his recognition and the local tribes are willing to negotiate willing to throw that all away by being antagonistic towards the federal government ?

it’s a really silly strategy to employ at this time.

Now every boooon in diamond city be sucking, hugging and kissing our balls. Should of shared the loot you were stealing the past 4 years. Jubba valley alliance ain't going to happen here

Mj is like NATO now. The US is building AFRICOM base in Puntland. Sucking our balls ain't going to cut it. Deni says you got to go. And the IC agrees

I run a family business from jubbaland.

Let me tell you

Jubbaland = kismayo
&
kismayo = jubbaland

what I dont understand is why Ahmed madobe now , that he has won and got his recognition and the local tribes are willing to negotiate willing to throw that all away by being antagonistic towards the federal government ?

it’s a really silly strategy to employ at this time.

I partly own a family business in Kismaayo too.

And Jubbaland does not equal Kismaayo, don't be silly.

Madoobe knows that when Kenya leaves its over for him. So right now he is just trying to steal as much as possible before his departure.

Puntland is preparing for a 1m1v electon in 3 years time and the ground work has only just started. There's no way Farmaajo successfully holds a nationwide election in one year lol My guess would be it only takes place in the capital

Puntland has been a state since 1998, why haven't you guys done 1p1v in over 20 years?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Puntland has been a state since 1998, why haven't you guys done 1p1v in over 20 years?
Good question buddy, PL would had did 1P1V election, but when your backyard on fire can we do it?.

Beside that PL leaders always their minds was for Somalia interest not PL, not like Jeegaan.

Mozart

You need people like me
Because we spent far too long pandering for a united zoom4li4. And, our system of election works since political stability exists so why would we rush to change it ?

Gudoomiyaha gobolka Banaadir Omar Filish has arrived in Dhusmareeb today, after holding a speech a few days ago in which he proclaimed the country would be holding direct 1P1V elections and not indirect doroosho dadban.

Cumar-Filish-oo-gaaray-Dhuusamareeb1.jpg

Cumar-Filish-oo-gaaray-Dhuusamareeb4.jpg

Good question buddy, PL would had did 1P1V election, but when your backyard on fire can we do it?.

Beside that PL leaders always their minds was for Somalia interest not PL, not like Jeegaan.
Because we spent far too long pandering for a united zoom4li4. And, our system of election works since political stability exists so why would we rush to change it ?

Sounds like excuses to me.
It's probably because the 3 Mahamouds don't want to lose power.

22 years is a long time to establish 1p1v, but the elite of Puntland don't want it because they have a nice little 3 way rotation system going.

Gudoomiyaha gobolka Banaadir Omar Filish has arrived in Dhusmareeb today, after holding a speech a few days ago in which he proclaimed the country would be holding direct 1P1V elections and not indirect doroosho dadban.

Cumar-Filish-oo-gaaray-Dhuusamareeb1.jpg

Cumar-Filish-oo-gaaray-Dhuusamareeb4.jpg
I thought he was talking about banaadir state upcoming elections and not the national election...

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sounds like excuses to me.
It's probably because the 3 Mahamouds don't want to lose power.

22 years is a long time to establish 1p1v, but the elite of Puntland don't want it because they have a nice little 3 way rotation system going.
One of bigger parties leaders is Dulbahantii, so MS phobia is not excuse.

I am sorry boooon but we have rules here. You think that you can bring Mama Khadija or Fahad Yassien to a federal state meeting. Don't confuse our neutrality and politeness for weakness. This is not Mogadishu. Diamond city is a HG city not a Zoomaali weyn nonsense place.

President Abdi Kaariye is chairing the meeting and HG is responsible for the security. We will not allow Omar Fiish to sit in the meeting. He can visit as a civilian.

Farmajoo was not able to hold the meeting in Mogadishu. But all Somali's trust us because of our dignity and reputation. Ahmed Madoobe and Deni have more value to us than Xaarmajoo with 3 months remaining.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts