President Farmaajo lands in Dusmareeb as the third conference begins

The President gave an informative and successful speech in front of the Somali parliament earlier today and has informed the public of all the laws that have been put into place and has also reiterated that 1p1v is the way forward as the Dusmareeb conference begins. The parliament has shown the public that this administration has their full support.

The leaders of the FMS have convened at Dusmareeb and will begin the final meeting of this prolonged conference soon.

117910547_3260471377370651_7113319115801929705_o.jpg

Whatever the leaders agree upon in this meeting will be legislated by parliament and put on the President's desk for approval. The somali people have a leadership they are confident in and this is precisely why the shisheeye kalkaal and their foreign handlers are distressed.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Nice rebuff to International Community, Parliament is the highest authority if we are playing by rules like he said.

Farmajo has stood up to the International community and Kenya. This is extremely important because he is establishing Somalia’s sovereignty as a country. I expect him to get re-elected. If he didn’t do this Somalia would continue to be a playground for foreign force. Something I’d like him to do is establish martial law; in terrorist dominated zones this most likely will be the final step in getting rid of shabab in my opinion. He is poised for a reelection and it will be interesting to see his next steps.
1m1v is the future and a great step in our future however there are some inherent flaws in it which is why I’d like Somalia to develop an electoral college system similar to America. Federalism and independent voting is the way to politically fix Somalia. Farmajo seems to be 1 move ahead of his enemies politically for the most part it will be interesting to see what he will do in a possible second term

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Farmajo established no meaningful “sovereignty” in anyones eyes and won’t be able to until AS is mostly defeated most land is under him and there are no foreign troops. If you look closely thats kind of the meaning of sovereignty.

Not only Farmajo but the entire FGS/SNA is incapable of defeating AS currently due to serious systemic issues. At best his re-election could award us a victory at the ICJ.

We can forget about 1m1v until we are able to explain how a government who controls more or less one city can hold general elections across a country.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Are you saying Kismayo couldn't hold an election
How will Afmadow Bardheere Badhaadhe Garbaharey Buale Saakow Jilib Jamaame also take place in elections?

Where will Hirshabelle vote? Is Baydhabo/KG safe for elections?

Dhusamareeb Kismayo Mogadishu and Baydhabo will get voting stations alongside all of Puntland? Why is it they have never explained details of the 1m1v they are trying to push, the idea is just not feasible.

Best bet to avoid corruption is to increase the number of people voting and dilute the donations whilst punishing corruption more strictly. I believe that was their former idea actually and I personally would support that move instead.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
How will Afmadow Bardheere Badhaadhe Garbaharey Buale Saakow Jilib Jamaame also take place in elections?

Dhusamareeb Kismayo Mogadishu and Baydhabo will get voting stations alongside all of Puntland? Why is it they have never explained details of the 1m1v they are trying to push, the idea is just not feasible.

Best bet to avoid corruption is to increase the number of people voting and dilute the donations whilst punishing corruption more strictly. I believe that was their former idea actually and I personally would support that move instead.

Thats idealistic, if we get just the capitols, which are the major population centers, to vote its progress. And the technicalities are what the commissions set up will be working on in Dusamareeb. Like Farmaajo said, 1 man 1 vote is not whats for debate here, thats the law of the land.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Great job standing up to the blood sucking IC snd spoilers. The president needs 2 more years to strengthen our security forces and eliminate AS. If he can somehow circumvent the dastardly UN arms embargo via Turkey and Qatar we can finally escape the 30 year long humiliation of being stateless.

Great job standing up to the blood sucking IC snd spoilers. The president needs 2 more years to strengthen our security forces and eliminate AS. If he can somehow circumvent the dastardly UN arms embargo via Turkey and Qatar we can finally escape the 30 year long humiliation of being stateless.
Reer dalal has produced a great president :rejoice:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

#Removed,
All will end in failure, he want extension, DG will not give him, these are all games, after November Parliament will be illegitimate, will no longer exist, Feb 2020 Farmaajo will be illegitimate too. I don't see way out, Farmaajo is not a leader, those Gangstas in the MPs desperately want extension and he cannot tell them that is impossible sadly.
There is ZERO Chance for one man one vote in Somali today.
These are all games to drag for 6 Months.
Nothing will come out from Dusamareeb.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The IC made it clear it's their pockets and their children being fed or us and our children.

We chose ourselves so they can find another shithole to look after. Ethiopia and egypt look pretty hot. Maybe even Lebanon since 50k ppl are begging for in intervention.

Farmajo established no meaningful “sovereignty” in anyones eyes and won’t be able to until AS is mostly defeated most land is under him and there are no foreign troops. If you look closely thats kind of the meaning of sovereignty.

Not only Farmajo but the entire FGS/SNA is incapable of defeating AS currently due to serious systemic issues. At best his re-election could award us a victory at the ICJ.

We can forget about 1m1v until we are able to explain how a government who controls more or less one city can hold general elections across a country.

one of the concise articles i ever read on why SNA is so incompetent

WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THE SOMALI NATIONAL ARMY?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Thats idealistic, if we get just the capitols, which are the major population centers, to vote its progress. And the technicalities are what the commissions set up will be working on in Dusamareeb. Like Farmaajo said, 1 man 1 vote is not whats for debate here, thats the law of the land.
Idealistic huh :5hcpspq:

Good luck with that federal election though Baydhabo claims a million people and Puntland claims to host 4+million. Looks like we are about to repeat Wanlaweynism everywhere :icon lol:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

Good luck with that federal election though Baydhabo claims a million people and Puntland claims to host 4+million. Looks like we are about to repeat Wanlaweynism everywhere :icon lol:
Excellent Removed ,
To hold an election you have to do population count and agree what District Constituent population will be per MP number wise.
For example say Population of electing one MP Will be 20, 000 Votes.
Say Kismaayo has population of 100, 000 as example, you divide Kismaayo District area including Villages in to 5 Constituents and They will have 5 MP.
No body did that work last 3 1/2 years, because their was all about extension.
Then they will come to you say Farmaajo is wadani PS, did good job because of Qabiil.
Is really shame.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Let’s see how the commissions from each state figure that out. Ultimately will beat odays in a room