President Farmaajo jets off to Turkey

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Allahuma xafid sayidana Maxamed Cabdullahi Farmaajo we have sick people like Pwyneth Galtrow who give evil eye alle kaa xijaabo isha cadowgaaga

TekNiKo

VIP
Madaxweyne Farmaajo is a godsent humble man here he is taking Ethiopian airlines (economy class) greeting his citizens enroute too Istanbul unlike Deni and Madoobe he doesnt waste taxpayer money on private jets

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Allahuma xafid sayidana Maxamed Cabdullahi Farmaajo we have sick people like Pwyneth Galtrow who give evil eye alle kaa xijaabo isha cadowgaaga

This nigga gotta be sufi, uunsi on and pictures on the wall :gucciwhat:

incense-2.gif

I dislike Farmajo, but he knows how to play politics. He travels to Turkey in economy while Rooble travels to Djibouti in private jet. It’s all bullshit, but he plays it well.

Gudoomiyaha-Aqalka-Sare

TODAY HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
I dislike Farmajo, but he knows how to play politics. He travels to Turkey in economy while Rooble travels to Djibouti in private jet. It’s all bullshit, but he plays it well.
There is a drought going on in Somalia right now so it makes sense that he travels in economy. I believe he also cut off some of his wage just to make sure his people can get help. Laandheere! Salute to him

Guul mudane Farmaajo the savior of Somalia!

But on a more serious note i want to see Farmaajos plan in the long run , how will he win this war.

Reer Geedo kore think spotters don't know what's going on in Somalia. Farmaajo could not afford to hire Freedom Air to fly privately. He was so scared of IOG who would probably arrest him in Djbouti so he refused to fly wish Turkish Airline so his only option was to fly with Ethtiopian Airline.

Word is Erdogan refused to give farmajo first class on Turkey airlines and the only available flight to turkey on short notice was Ethiopian airlines in the economy class . Lol
My soon to be member of parliament in sws got better service from the turks. @TekNiKo why they doing your adheer wrong like tha?

TekNiKo

VIP
Word is Erdogan refused to give farmajo first class on Turkey airlines and the only available flight to turkey on short notice was Ethiopian airlines in the economy class . Lol
My soon to be member of parliament in sws got better service from the turks. @TekNiKo why they doing your adheer wrong like tha?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What a waste of time. Erdogan is a failing leader overseeing a failing economy, most Turks now want a new Ataturk-like leader.

Key is how the relationship benefits Somalia, what happens domestically in their country is the Turks business

Trending

Latest posts