NEWS President Farmaajo jets off to Turkey

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

63DFA313-5C12-4F8A-8765-654609DAD4A9.jpeg

920DB79E-A1CA-46D7-B288-F9950B811E92.jpeg

I heard farmaajo is meeting up with his 30 year old male Turkish sneaky link for a good time after he completes his ‘diplomatic duties’

TekNiKo

VIP
I heard farmaajo is meeting up with his 30 year old male Turkish sneaky link for a good time after he completes his ‘diplomatic duties’
You only disrespect your self when you insult the symbol of our great nation.

You only disrespect your self when you insult the symbol of our great nation.
No. I only disrespect myself if I insult the likes of sheihk shareef and HSM. They have paved the way for Somalia’s road to prosperity. I’m sick of people acting like farmaajo done anything. Everything that’s been going good for Somalia especially with the deals with turkey to help somali grow both economically and militarily wise was all due to the former president. Only thing farmaajo done was debt relief where you have to go him credit for. That’s literally it

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Khaliif of the Ummah Erdogan still got the Pope mad that he turned this building back into a masjid :lolbron:

TekNiKo

VIP
Aabo Farmaajo :rejoice:

While peers try to push PL propaganda, the true hero is going global :lawd:
The true hero is speaking to the world while there clan enclave leader is busy with intra clan disputes in the desert state. May Allah protect him from their evil eye

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic 🇸🇱
The true hero is speaking to the world while there clan enclave leader is busy with intra clan disputes in the desert state. May Allah protect him from their evil eye

Rhetoric like this will only sow the seeds for disunity. You are speaking like the president is for one particular group, like he is your dad or something. This president represents all Somalis and every Somali has the right to support him but also criticize him. This fan behavior of taking the criticism pointed against farmajo like someone insulted your father will only make Somali politics seem childish and unmature.

Trending

Latest posts