President Deni's speech: Fears Somalia is headed for civil war, urges Somalis to reject dictatorship

Deni made a great speech today. Thank you sir. We need to build a statue for Deni who helped stopped Farmajoo's dictatorship.
Actually Sir, I don't think Farmaajo is a dictator. His time definitely has finished and his administration should be given minimum responsibilities. On the other hand it was a fantastic speech, if true. Farmaajo has failed in engaging his people and has shyed away from speaking and explaining things, which indicates that he must be hiding from the truth. For the good of the country Farmaajo needs to sit out this election process. Let someone else take responsibility.

Actually Sir, I don't think Farmaajo is a dictator. His time definitely has finished and his administration should be given minimum responsibilities. On the other hand it was a fantastic speech, if true. Farmaajo has failed in engaging his people and has shyed away from speaking and explaining things, which indicates that he must be hiding from the truth. For the good of the country Farmaajo needs to sit out this election process. Let someone else take responsibility.
Nope, it's gonna be farmaajo. Waa dastuuri.

Farmaajo aint leaving without the use of force.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
For the good of the country Farmaajo needs to sit out this election process. Let someone else take responsibility.
The buck stops with Farmaajo as he is the president. There is no sitting out unless you meant his resignation. Who is on your mind? Roble?

Deni wiping the floor with Farmaajo
tenor (5).gif

After the Somalia federal government called out UAE.

deni was told to ignite a clan civil war by all means necessary. For him to lie and stoop so low is shameful.

Even if its Dasturi ( i don't think it is). Farmaajo claims he Tanaasuls all the time, and apparently he has the support to win within the first round. So if he cared about the countries future he can take the moral high ground and sit out the election process and leave it Roble. Otherwise he cares about the seat too much.

Trending