DEVELOPING NEWS President Deni appeals Farmajo comes back to negotiating table

D2ECAAE5-1DC5-4861-8924-DB451BF8CD50.jpeg

Mutual respect is the foundation of genuine harmony. To the MJ & Mucarad Kids in this joint your hate for farmaajo is beyond imagination. I urge anyone of you's to pin point any tremendous achievement by your so called pseudo president and we shall regard your hate as righteous one other that your harted is solely based on pure qabiil and xassidnimo for just his seating on the presidential chair.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Mutual respect is the foundation of genuine harmony. To the MJ & Mucarad Kids in this joint your hate for farmaajo is beyond imagination. I urge anyone of you's to pin point any tremendous achievement by your so called pseudo president and we shall regard your hate as righteous one other that your harted is solely based on pure qabiil and xassidnimo for just his seating on the presidential chair.

Puntland is facing an unprecedented hyperinflation crisis from mismanaging state finances and Jubaland knowingly collaborated with al-Shabaab to continue the illegal - and ecologically devastating - charcoal trade. If Farmaajo's detractors were consistent and fair in their criticisms, they would by asking both Deni and Madoobe to also stand down. The fact they do not tells you everything about their credibility.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Puntland is facing an unprecedented hyperinflation crisis from mismanaging state finances and Jubaland knowingly collaborated with al-Shabaab to continue the illegal - and ecologically devastating - charcoal trade. If Farmaajo's detractors were consistent and fair in their criticisms, they would by asking both Deni and Madoobe to also stand down. The fact they do not tells you everything about their credibility.
Deni inherited his problems, he didn't exacerbate them like Farmaajo.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I would argue that atleast puntland is build from the ground up. The president of puntland is actively developing the state. That in it self is great news. I also would like the president to compromise for the well being of the nation. Even if we go back two steps it is better than to take four steps back.

we are in an unimaginative situation. Compromise and reconciliation are key in this process of normalization of state institutions. I hope the presidential advisors of all the president’s are trying their best to give sound and positive advice in regards to our precious nation.

Trending

Latest posts