President Buhari of Nigeria attends a Somali and a Nigerian wedding.

Nigerians tell me Buhari runs their country from a comfy sofa in London and visits rarely :faysalwtf: cajib nobody does corruption like them, kinda impressed lmao.

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
Of course it has to be a female. But then again you will never see a Somali guy marrying a Madow woman since they are not attractive.

fefe
Of course it has to be a female. But then again you will never see a Somali guy marrying a Madow woman since they are not attractive.

@doroafels

Before embarrassing yourself, why don't you take the time and read the initial post because I also featured a Somali guy marrying a beautiful Congolese woman. Attractiveness is subjective and since you view it to be isolated on a light person, go and enjoy your diana cream girls.

Keo

VIP
fefe

@doroafels

Before embarrassing yourself, why don't you take the time and read the initial post because I also featured a Somali guy marrying a beautiful Congolese woman. Attractiveness is subjective and since you view it to be isolated on a light person, go and enjoy your diana cream girls.
Somali guy marrying a Madow woman is an L. You might as well marry from back home in Somalia or something.

Keo

VIP
fefe

@doroafels

Congolese are genociding Cushitic looking people in their country. There's many reasons why Somalis should not marry Madow. Majority of their women are unattractive which is why their men go for other races of women.

Congolese are genociding Cushitic looking people in their country. There's many reasons why Somalis should not marry Madow. Majority of their women are unattractive which is why their men go for other races of women.

@doroafels

What happened to the Cushitic Somali people? Was it a game of hide and seek gone wrong and millions of them found themselves in a strange place called refugee camps? I’ve heard stories where people were put in boiling oil barrels and died a miserable and painful deaths. Was that also a massage therapy gone wrong? From your post, the adage throwing stones into glass houses comes to mind.

Muji

VIP
Nigerians tell me Buhari runs their country from a comfy sofa in London and visits rarely :faysalwtf: cajib nobody does corruption like them, kinda impressed lmao.

I forgot the country but there was an African leader who only came to his country for his fake elections. Africa has a horrible system. How long can we keep blaming colonialism.

Somali guy marrying a Madow woman is an L. You might as well marry from back home in Somalia or something.

@doroafels

People should marry whomever they desire and others should butt out of the choices that adults make. It is a simple common sensical approach which we Somalis don't understand. Mind your own business and don't insult others.

Trending