President Buhari of Nigeria attends a Somali and a Nigerian wedding.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 50

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
R.I.P to the Somali race. It is because of things like this we loyal men must take 40 wives maintain the population

Thank Allah she married the son of a Muslim Nigerian governor instead of an unemployed Jamaican retard like these UK xaarlimos

@Pipit

This guy ain't the son of a governor, but he is your normal bloke, a Nigerian in England and look the Somali gem that he is married to? Lovely family with a cute baby. Don't be jealous and say Maashallah.

:gucciwhat:

We need to get them back. I'm gonna impregnate 10 Madows to make up for our lost numbers :fittytousand:

@Waaqo of Punt

I thought you were a level headed cool guy who doesn't only tolerate others but believes that every human should exercise choice who they marry and be respected. Or, were you only arguing for only Somalis to exercise their rights to marry their tribal kin? Free your mind from prejudices.

@Waaqo of Punt

I thought you were a level headed cool guy who doesn't only tolerate others but believes that every human should exercise choice who they marry and be respected. Or, were you only arguing for only Somalis to exercise their rights to marry their tribal kin? Free your mind from prejudices.
lmao dude I'm kidding. I don't care who xalimos get with.

At the end of the day we will become dust 6 feet under. Our world will end and so will we. We don't know what will happen for the future, for example did the geeljire warrior ancestors of the sweet nacnac in the video ever think that one of their heir would marry a Madow? No of course. Nobody is safe. @Samaalic Era could instill all the somalinimo he wants but who knows how long his bloodline will deter from marrying a Nigerian KANG or something.

Just my 2 cents

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

At the end of the day we will become dust 6 feet under. Our world will end and so will we. We don't know what will happen for the future, for example did the geeljire warrior ancestors of the sweet nacnac in the video ever think that one of their heir would marry a Madow? No of course. Nobody is safe. @Samaalic Era could instill all the somalinimo he wants but who knows how long his bloodline will deter from marrying a Nigerian KANG or something.

Just my 2 cents
I wont be having children in the west and I will move to Somalia and have them raised in Mudug In'sha'Allah:rejoice:

@Tukraq

They don't buy votes in Somalia and the clan enclaves?

Let's not derail this thread into politics Sxb!!!!
Nigerians are known scammers.
They once sent me a letter claiming I won the Spanish state lottery. There was a phone number you could call on the letter of some Dr Fernandes in Spain which turned up to be a guy with thick west african accent :mjlol:

Last edited:

Just my 2 cents

@Waaqo of Punt

I could be wrong but I got a theory why @Samaalic Era despises other Africans, maybe a brave Amisom officer stole from him a chick that he had eyes on and was going to marry, you know the brother is too baqiil, he mentioned here that he will never pay a meher of more than 200 pounds. A cow costs more than 200 pounds in Somalia.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Waaqo of Punt

I could be wrong but I got a theory why @Samaalic Era despises other Africans, maybe a brave Amisom officer stole from him a chick that he had eyes on and was going to marry, you know the brother is too baqiil, he mentioned here that he will never pay a meher of more than 200 pounds. A cow costs more than 200 pounds in Somalia.
I said ppl in Somalia have mehr of $100, never said I would pay max £200.
I paid 2k and was willing to go upto 3k.

I said ppl in Somalia have mehr of $100, never said I would pay max £200.
I paid 2k and was willing to go upto 3k.

@Samaalic Era

Interesting. A camel costs $1000 per head and you left Britain to pay only for the amount of 2 camels?

Sxb, I'm joking with you, I'm totally against the concept of yarrad and meher because it is like trading in human beings.

Sheikh Buhari says, u soo ducee dadkaasi.