Asad for president?

• yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • yes

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
unpresidential Fatty Siciid Cabdullaahi MC' Deni could never do this or would never put himself in such position as it was bring his health to a critical and serious condition :pachah1:likewise with abdiwali out of gaas :mjlol: and these are the men some of yall clowns want to defeat SL

unpresidential Fatty Siciid Cabdullaahi MC' Deni could never do this or would never put himself in such position as it was bring his health to a critical and serious condition :pachah1:likewise with abdiwali out of gaas :mjlol: and these are the men some of yall clowns want to defeat SL
Denis won though... Guusha Soo Raac

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
8557.jpg

200w.gif

You have joined in December and have 69 messages to your credit and telling a seasoned vet to keep it pushing. The blatant disrespect
Using you as a stepping stone to pave my way into the SSPOT Goats, consider it as a passing of the torch. Also, I've been lurking around this app for about 3 months.:gaasdrink:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Using you as a stepping stone to pave my way into the SSPOT Goats, consider it as a passing of the torch. Also, I've been lurking around this app for about 3 months.:gaasdrink:
Well all right
Looking forward to all your future contributions

I am assuming you are Cismaan Maxamuud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending