Preserving Memories: Where to Safeguard Your Videos and Photos for the Next 3 to 60 Years?

Recently, I lost pictures and videos I took in Africa a long time ago. They were stored on an SD card. So I started looking for a safe place where I could store my photos and videos without worrying about losing them. I searched on the internet, but I couldn't find any satisfying answers. However, I'm still searching for a reliable place to store my precious memories. Do you have any suggestions?

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
There are several options for storing photos and videos safely. Here are some suggestions from the search results:
  1. Flickr: Flickr offers free storage for 1000 videos or photos if you allow ads on the site. If you don't want to see any ads and wanted unlimited photo storage, Flickr offers a paid plan
  2. SD Cards: You can buy several SD cards to store your photos and videos. This option is useful if you don't have access to the internet or cloud storage while traveling
  3. Dropbox: Dropbox is a cloud storage service that allows you to store files in the cloud, share photos and videos, and more. Dropbox offers a free plan with limited storage and paid plans with more storage
  4. Amazon Photos: Amazon Photos is a photo storage and sharing site that offers unlimited photo storage for Prime members. However, the cloud storage for videos is limited, even for Prime members
  5. 500px: 500px is a photo storage and sharing platform for photographers. It offers a free plan with limited storage and paid plans with more storage and features
  6. Best photo storage and sharing sites: TechRadar has compiled a list of the best photo storage and sharing sites in 2023. The list includes Flickr, 500px, Google Photos, Amazon Prime Photos, Apple iCloud, Adobe Portfolio, ImageShack, and Photobucket

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
You should have physical storage you could get hacked.

One piece of advice. If you are going to store something on a SDD card or another physical storage space. Don't put it around heat , it will damage it

Learned it the hard way myself. I turned on the AC and put it in a bag next to it and it became damaged, luckily i got it to work for 2 minutes to extract everything.

Trending

Latest posts