Pres Farmaajo to name Cabdiraxmaan Dheere new NISA Director

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Farmaajo can’t appoint nisa director alone. I think him and rooble have to jointly do it.
thats not how it works, Farmaajo can appoint Nisa and Head of SNA, its his role as commander in chief, even Cabinet post Farmaajo has a say, but thats where the PM propose ministers, but Farmaajo still has to approve it. With Rooble he has appointed 2 ministers without Farmaajos approval taking advantage of the delayed elections.

By the way Rooble is a third party when it comes to MM vs Farmaajo, he does what he pleases taking advantage of the limbo, from his actions we can conclude he wants the limbo to continue.

Why does farmajo always pull these stunts to stop momentum of elections. He’s just trying to poke the bear (Rooble and MM) he wants them to respond and cause more political instability further delaying elections . very childish I would say

Farmaajo controls intelligence, military, central bank, police, etc. He is the bear.

M&M could not do one protest, how coild they say anything about this.

Farmaajo controls intelligence, military, central bank, police, etc. He is the bear.

M&M could not do one protest, how coild they say anything about this.
Keep lying to yourself. I wonder where did this awood go during April 25th his troops got destroyed Badbaado qaran was outside sayidka. Do you know where sayidka is? Ofc you don’t ur a boon from gedo it’s a stone throw away from the villa and parliament

Btw they didn’t not do protest coz of 🧀 the elders went against it. Unlike you boons we have dhaqan and listen to them that’s why hu2 & rx SNA smashed in Reer axmed faces (janan troops) in beledxaawo and boons celebrated their deaths.

thats not how it works, Farmaajo can appoint Nisa and Head of SNA, its his role as commander in chief, even Cabinet post Farmaajo has a say, but thats where the PM propose ministers, but Farmaajo still has to approve it. With Rooble he has appointed 2 ministers without Farmaajos approval taking advantage of the delayed elections.

By the way Rooble is a third party when it comes to MM vs Farmaajo, he does what he pleases taking advantage of the limbo, from his actions we can conclude he wants the limbo to continue.
7A627C67-AD17-4E94-8E9A-0773625102C2.jpeg

Read the constitution 👍 plus the nisa naming was agreed would be approved by farmajo Rooble and golaha wasiirada

Keep lying to yourself. I wonder where did this awood go during April 25th his troops got destroyed Badbaado qaran was outside sayidka. Do you know where sayidka is? Ofc you don’t ur a boon from gedo it’s a stone throw away from the villa and parliament

Btw they didn’t not do protest coz of 🧀 the elders went against it. Unlike you boons we have dhaqan and listen to them that’s why hu2 & rx SNA smashed in Reer axmed faces (janan troops) in beledxaawo and boons celebrated their deaths.

It was clear, Hutus couldn’t protest, troops were deployed by Farmaajo to Galmudug, B Weyne, multiple places since Feb 8. NISA stayed in his hands, SNA, and police. Quiet Hutu :sass2:

It was clear, Hutus couldn’t protest, troops were deployed by Farmaajo to Galmudug, B Weyne, multiple places since Feb 8. NISA stayed in his hands, SNA, and police. Quiet Hutu :sass2:
I’ll let you believe in your delusions just keep this same energy on election day

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They are very tribal and fanatic supporters. They dont hate us and when farmajo goes we will be back to good terms.
They are wadanis and hate gumaysi they would never support Kenyan aggression. Wa gob.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
They are very tribal and fanatic supporters. They dont hate us and when farmajo goes we will be back to good terms.
I dont care about hate or love, they are a secondary clan my interests align more with HG or Raxanweyn then Dhulbahante.

This nation is state based if you dont have one I will always be your enemy.

TekNiKo

VIP
Bro farmaajo supported tplf aggression for calling onlf terror group. How can any supporting that guy be wadani?
ONLF are terrorists no different to AS they kill innocent Somalis and raid their villages. Just this week ONLF soldiers attacked Sheekhaal clan

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Kenyan inteligence allowed madobe twice to listen in on farmajo-Crazy world we live in.

Last edited:
ONLF are terrorists no different to AS they kill innocent Somalis and raid their villages. Just this week ONLF soldiers attacked Sheekhaal clan
Incorrect! Onlf has been disbanded. Ogaden as a a clan can’t fight another clan without the onlf and liyu police card being thrown around. Anyway farmajo is no wadani neither are you so you should stop using that card and use something else.

I dont care about hate or love, they are a secondary clan my interests align more with HG or Raxanweyn then Dhulbahante.

This nation is state based if you dont have one I will always be your enemy.
I see your point bro. They gained nothing by supporting farmaajo so believe me when i say they dont know any better. I wish them well.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Incorrect! Onlf has been disbanded. Ogaden as a a clan can’t fight another clan without the onlf and liyu police card being thrown around. Anyway farmajo is no wadani neither are you so you should stop using that card and use something else.
Not disbanded-integrated.They are the vocal point of all things Ogadenia.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
ONLF, Liyuu Boolis, UBO, Raskambooni all terrorist, like Hassan Turki and Qalbidhagax who worked together to fight govt of Somalia of AY. Nothing has changed and now Kenya has cucked them. Did you know Ethiopian intelligence officers used to snatch them in Nairobi until the TIgray regime fell? They used to go to Isli iand scoop them up, that was when Somalia was safe. That is why I urge Pres Farmaajo to not remove ONLF from dawlada official terror list , they massacred some Sheeqaal this week nacala.

If this isnt terror what is?

Now even Jaarso Somalis are standing up to their dulmi.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
You tek guy-You living in the past man-times have changed nobody cares for the terms you are using-these same people will rule you with an iron fist.Carrot or stick-your choice!

Trending