DEVELOPING NEWS Pres Farmaajo to name Cabdiraxmaan Dheere new NISA Director

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

The failed Madoobe denied him his rightful seat in Kismayo after serving his people for 12 years. Farmaajo never forgets his friends

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Why is this guy Abdirahman Dheere always in MX circles, he was in Caabudwaaq not long ago chilling with Dhaqanka and Siyaasiyinta Sade, I was hella confused by this. The guy lost his seat, what use is he now ina adeer.

TekNiKo

VIP
Why is this guy Abdirahman Dheere always in MX circles, he was in Caabudwaaq not long ago chilling with Dhaqanka and Siyaasiyinta Sade, I was hella confused by this. The guy lost his seat, what use is he now ina adeer.
He is very close to Fahad Yaasin and has significant ties with Our Qatari friends. He is a businessman estimated to be worth millions. He tried to move his seat to Gedo but to no avail.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He is very close to Fahad Yaasin and has significant ties with Our Qatari friends. He is a businessman estimated to be worth millions. He tried to move his seat to Gedo but to no avail.
I see, I thought he was dead weight and a parasite. I always welcome close ties with business people.

TekNiKo

VIP
Farmaajo can’t appoint nisa director alone. I think him and rooble have to jointly do it.
Nope check the constitution Its the President who names the Director. Yaasin Fareey was named by Farmaajo also.

Laheloow needs to do something about this development.

I wonder how your allies from sool and sanaag feel about Qatar's new alliance with somaliland .
Wont be long till Qatar starts accepting somaliland passports just like u.a.e and america .

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Laheloow needs to do something about this development.

I wonder how your allies from sool and sanaag feel about Qatar's new alliance with somaliland .
Wont be long tell Qatar starts accepting somaliland passports just like u.a.e and america .
Who cares? As long as they fund Farmaajo re election I can careless about Somaliland.

TekNiKo

VIP
@Aden22
Look at your so called allies smh
Yall should've supported president Deni, pres madoobe and madasha instead of supporting toothless so called allies like the mx N&N .
Its not as if Farmajo can do anything for them its their MJ brothers that abadoned them. They are their neighbours and cousins.

We ogadens love darwiish folk and we have historically been allies.

True , just weird they sited with the cheese thinking he will help them in thier fight against somaliland .

I've seen og and reer dervish odays scrapping live back in madoobe inauguration infront a somali restaurant in Edmonton canada :pachah1:, I asked other somalis why they fought
They told me one was president madoobe supporter and the other was cheeseman supporter. One of the funniest altercations I've seen lol

@Aden22
Look at your so called allies smh
Yall should've supported president Deni, pres madoobe and madasha instead of supporting toothless so called allies like the mx N&N .
Dhulo seats are counted towards towards PL, the SL seats in the FGS have nothing to do with us sxb.
I hate reer Kastumo. Well said Tekniko.
You hate us yet we don’t think about you funny ain’t it
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Why does farmajo always pull these stunts to stop momentum of elections. He’s just trying to poke the bear (Rooble and MM) he wants them to respond and cause more political instability further delaying elections . very childish I would say

Trending